Where is a good place to get my car engine replaced?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I have to get my car engine replaced and I am having a hard time finding a shop that does that kind of work. Any suggestions on who in this area does engine replacement and a fair price?

Guest Guest
I have to get my car engine replaced and I am having a hard time finding a shop that does that kind of work. Any suggestions on who in this area does engine replacement and a fair price?

fair price is in the eyes of the beholder. you need it done, no one else will do it, the guy that will is offering to do it for a fair price. they usually go by the flat rate manual. is that FAIR?

Guest Guest

There's a lot of work involved swapping motors. Electrical, plumbing, fluids,etc. Not to mention the dozens of bolts and clamps that all have to be turned.

It's an easy $500.00 just in labor.

$750 to $1000 is fair.

Guest Guesto1
Call Hillcrest Fleet and Auto, 722-7163. We'll do that kinda work.

How about U-Save Auto on Front St. or is it called Sonny Manny Auto?

Are they okay?

Call Hillcrest Fleet and Auto, 722-7163. We'll do that kinda work.

No, you'll do the work, and you're damn good at it! BTK and Barney are too preoccupied with eating donuts and playing paper football on the front counter. I'll be calling in a couple of weeks to set up an appointment, my inspection is due in May, and I want you to take a good look at my van for me. I'll bring breakfast again.

@

No, you'll do the work, and you're damn good at it! BTK and Barney are too preoccupied with eating donuts and playing paper football on the front counter. I'll be calling in a couple of weeks to set up an appointment, my inspection is due in May, and I want you to take a good look at my van for me. I'll bring breakfast again.

@

I haven't had a donut in months! I play paper footbal though, Barney can't beat me at it! You call and set up an appt. and bring Reddi breakfast, I will make him polish your shifter knob for you.

Guest Guest
I get all my service work done at Ken Wilson Chevrolet, You should call and ask for Alecia in the service department 729-6266

she hasn't been there for years. she is at tint condition in endicott. i guess you don't get that much work done, now do you?

Guest Guest

@

sleepless, you seem to have such a sense of humor. why don't women find you funny? just wondering. why don't you try keeping your mouth shut for a while and show some intellect? MORON. is it any wonder you are alone and on the computer 15 hrs a day? why not go find a real friend that is human

I haven't had a donut in months! I play paper footbal though, Barney can't beat me at it! You call and set up an appt. and bring Reddi breakfast, I will make him polish your shifter knob for you.

Reddi already polishes my shifter knob every Friday night! Barney can't beat you because he's a chain smoker and he gets winded playing...even when he doesn't set the football on fire with his cigarette. Yeah, I'll be calling soon to have you guys look my "old girl" over!

Guest Guest
Reddi already polishes my shifter knob every Friday night! Barney can't beat you because he's a chain smoker and he gets winded playing...even when he doesn't set the football on fire with his cigarette. Yeah, I'll be calling soon to have you guys look my "old girl" over!

Nice reply there Rick, post crap again and I will post your name and address for all to see what an DELETED you are!

sleepless, you seem to have such a sense of humor. why don't women find you funny? just wondering. why don't you try keeping your mouth shut for a while and show some intellect? MORON. is it any wonder you are alone and on the computer 15 hrs a day? why not go find a real friend that is human

How's life in your Mcmansion, with your new Caddie's and your wife of 32 years? Did you get your homework done? It's 7:30. I really can't figure it out. You're either 15, or you're just plain stupid!!!

Guess that leaves YOU out. :lol:

Archived