Rex Ryan

Guest Bill France

they haven't sniffed a championship since caught cheating. what are you talking about??? they were also fined 750,000k for cheating, the largest fine in NFL history. finally, try and spell namath correctly. it's not that hard. "if" he lost?????? he didn't. shut up.

First, how many titles do the Jets have? Did they lose a draft pick? Yes, they did Einstein. The money's a joke. Do you really think that a $$$ fine is going to deter the video taping? No. How about losing a draft pick? Yes. Keep running your mouth because you are continuing to look dumber as the post goes on. Nameth? Namath? Who cares. If you don't understand the point about his prediction you are more sorry than I thought you were. Also, in Nameth's drunkin interview he PREDICTED that Pennington was the answer to the Jets problem. AND I QUOTE NAMETH "He (Pennington) is a quality, classy QB that has a touch on the FB. He's not a thrower he's a passer. His mind is ahead of what the defense is. And if the Jets can support him they WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP." I'd say he's 50% on his predictions!!! Now you shut up and get clue.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so if you have a great 1st half and the worst 2nd half ever, that means you were a good team????? put the pipe down.

Proves the potential of the team. Mangini's the answer for no team. He proved that in Cleveland. Put the pipe down? I'm writing that down. Never heard that one before...

Proves the potential of the team. Mangini's the answer for no team. He proved that in Cleveland. Put the pipe down? I'm writing that down. Never heard that one before...

so winning in the less important beginning of the season, then gagging the whole 2nd half of the season when it's more important, means you have potential??? really??? i think it proves they could win some meaningless games and couldn't win a big game to save their lives. keep trying. you make less sense with every post, even though you are now pipeless.

Consider this: With Brady as his starting quarterback, Belichick is 87-24 as a head coach during the regular season, 14-3 during the postseason. He is 3-1 in Super Bowls. Without Brady, Belichick's career regular season record is a mere 41-57 and he is 1-1 in postseason play. (Gulp.)

Yeah, Bill is really regarded as classy by other teams and players. Don't keep up much, huh?? Maybe he doesn't talk crap because has has never won anything without cheating or the tuck rule, and everyone knows it. Sunday is D day for the cheater.

I'm sounding dumb?? Your post looks like a 2yr old wrote it.

I cant wait for the Patriots to shut up all the Jets players and fans Sunday.

Yeah, Bill is really regarded as classy by other teams and players. Don't keep up much, huh?? Maybe he doesn't talk crap because has has never won anything without cheating or the tuck rule, and everyone knows it. Sunday is D day for the cheater.

Atleast Bill stays quiet, look at how stupid Cromartie and Rex tough guy Ryan look right now. They lost the last game to the patriots by 42, just shut up and focus on winning the game, not talking bad about Brady and the Patriots. Will they ever learn or are they gonna keep talking when the Patriots are in the super bowl and the Jets are home watching?

First, how many titles do the Jets have? Did they lose a draft pick? Yes, they did Einstein. The money's a joke. Do you really think that a $$$ fine is going to deter the video taping? No. How about losing a draft pick? Yes. Keep running your mouth because you are continuing to look dumber as the post goes on. Nameth? Namath? Who cares. If you don't understand the point about his prediction you are more sorry than I thought you were. Also, in Nameth's drunkin interview he PREDICTED that Pennington was the answer to the Jets problem. AND I QUOTE NAMETH "He (Pennington) is a quality, classy QB that has a touch on the FB. He's not a thrower he's a passer. His mind is ahead of what the defense is. And if the Jets can support him they WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP." I'd say he's 50% on his predictions!!! Now you shut up and get clue.

If Pennington's shoulder doesn't fail, then maybe Namath doesn't sound quite so drunk...just sayin.

the most pathetic comeback post i have ever seen. you need to stop drinking with broadway joe.

Consider this: With Brady as his starting quarterback, Belichick is 87-24 as a head coach during the regular season, 14-3 during the postseason. He is 3-1 in Super Bowls. Without Brady, Belichick's career regular season record is a mere 41-57 and he is 1-1 in postseason play. (Gulp.)

don't forget the cheating and the tuck rule.

so much for the genius.

it was a fumble and oakland won the game. why do think the rule was changed??? because everybody but you knew that it was a joke and embarrassed the league.

stupid and pathetic??? you din't even know what a fumble is and the wrong team advanced in the playoffs. that's called new england football history.

The tuck rule was changed? Could have fooled me, it was called this past weekend in the Chief's game. Once again, another know it all that knows nothing. Thanks for getting us all dumber...

You forgot to tell everybody that was when he coached in CLEVELAND you idiot!

the most pathetic comeback post i have ever seen. you need to stop drinking with broadway joe.

Truth hurts? You can't even say why that post was pathetic because it hit home. Sorry.

so if you have a great 1st half and the worst 2nd half ever, that means you were a good team????? put the pipe down.

Actually they were 4-4 at one time. AND they were coming off a 4-12 season so I'd say improved and showed some type of potential. Don't know how you can argue that but I'm sure you'll try.

You are really dumb....for real! The Jets are going to lose with Dirty Sanchez as a quarterback, might I add, the most overrated QB in the league. I wonder what you response will be once they go home crying......AGAIN! You must be one of the Fairweather Fans....who go to Cortland for autographs, either that or a fat ass like Rex. lol

The tuck rule was changed? Could have fooled me, it was called this past weekend in the Chief's game. Once again, another know it all that knows nothing. Thanks for getting us all dumber...

the tuck rule is not the same today as when the raiders got screwed. now the arm must be going forward. in brady's case, it wasn't. you're dumb enough on your own.

You are really dumb....for real! The Jets are going to lose with Dirty Sanchez as a quarterback, might I add, the most overrated QB in the league. I wonder what you response will be once they go home crying......AGAIN! You must be one of the Fairweather Fans....who go to Cortland for autographs, either that or a fat ass like Rex. lol

thanks for all the factual points in your post. put down the bottle.

Actually they were 4-4 at one time. AND they were coming off a 4-12 season so I'd say improved and showed some type of potential. Don't know how you can argue that but I'm sure you'll try.

argue what??? you proving my point???

You forgot to tell everybody that was when he coached in CLEVELAND you idiot!

so the genius can only be the genius in NE and with brady??? great coaches could have done better in cleveland without cheating and the tuck rule.

so the genius can only be the genius in NE and with brady??? great coaches could have done better in cleveland without cheating and the tuck rule.

Welcome back rci

thanks for all the factual points in your post. put down the bottle.

What kind of facts do you need Rex Lover? Sanchez is horrible, the Coach is a loudmouth ass, and from what Ive seen the only thing the Jets are preparing for is the next garbage comment to make to the Press. I hope Brady buries them, along with the ball Rex buried behind the stadium. Rubbish.....they never know when to shut up. There you go.....plenty of facts.

You are going to say that Cleveland is the same as New England? Things haven't changed. You need an owner that wants to win and willing to back the coach. New England has both, Cleveland doesn't. Name a coach that's made it in Cleveland since Marty Schottenheimer left? You can't so your point doesn't make sense. Even when he took over in New England they were an 8-8 team and look at where they are today.

the tuck rule is not the same today as when the raiders got screwed. now the arm must be going forward. in brady's case, it wasn't. you're dumb enough on your own.

And I quote:

"While the NFL has defended the call, not everybody has agreed. Bruce Allen, who ran the front office for the Raiders at the time of the game, still believes it was a fumble. "The rule itself doesn't bother me," he said. "But the way the rule is written, it was a fumble." Nevertheless, when the NFL's Competition Committee re-examined the rule after the 2001-2002 season, they made no changes to the rule; Pereira notes that attempts have been made to revise the rule, but such revisions have always proven to be more difficult to enforce than the current rule.

The tuck rule also was enforced in the NFL playoff game on January 9, 2011 between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Baltimore Ravens. After this game, Mike Pereira stated that he was no longer in support of the tuck rule."

IT WAS NEVER CHANGED. PLEASE STOP IT, MY RIBS HURT FROM ALL THE STUPID THINGS YOU'VE SAID ON HERE SO FAR.

Archived