just a little blip on the radar is all they are

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets fans EST 2009

I mean seriously is anyone really scared of the NY Jets ?? ,

yawnnnnnnnnn

just a little blip on the radar is all they are

I am not a Jets fan but hopefully they kick tail this weekend.

I think Cromartie was misquoted. I don't think he meant to say brady is an a##hole. I think he actually meant to say that Patriots FANS are A##holes. That would at least make sense. Glad I could clear that up for all of you.

I think Cromartie was misquoted. I don't think he meant to say brady is an a##hole. I think he actually meant to say that Patriots FANS are A##holes. That would at least make sense. Glad I could clear that up for all of you.

How bout Wes Welker!!!!! Hahaha

Ryan is an idiot who is never going to lead a team to a championship. This team will go as far as the defense takes them - to date they have won in spite of Ryan - not because of him.

The Patriots embarassed the Jets the last time out and I am thinking 38 - 10 this time sounds about right.

The tuck rule has not changed, nor was it put in place for the Patriots (seriously - what are you - 12 ?). As a matter of fact - earlier in the season that same year, an important call went against the Patriots based on the same rule.

Bill Belichick is the best coach in the game today, and very possibly of all time.

For the record - every team does (or did) exactly what the Patriots did (filming). Belichick took the bullet for all teams in the league so the law could be laid down by the commish. He handled it with class, and not one NFL coach came out to bash him publicly (other than a scorned Mangini initially narc-ing out the entire league). They all knew they were guilty of similar transgressions which up until then were considered part of the game. Sure some loud-mouth players have flapped their gums about it. Most are bitter losers that Bely and the Pats have beaten down anyway.

Think about it ...

And one more thing - Take the Pats and lay the points. This one won't even be close.

Guest 28 - 21

Ryan is an idiot who is never going to lead a team to a championship. This team will go as far as the defense takes them - to date they have won in spite of Ryan - not because of him.

The Patriots embarassed the Jets the last time out and I am thinking 38 - 10 this time sounds about right.

The tuck rule has not changed, nor was it put in place for the Patriots (seriously - what are you - 12 ?). As a matter of fact - earlier in the season that same year, an important call went against the Patriots based on the same rule.

Bill Belichick is the best coach in the game today, and very possibly of all time.

For the record - every team does (or did) exactly what the Patriots did (filming). Belichick took the bullet for all teams in the league so the law could be laid down by the commish. He handled it with class, and not one NFL coach came out to bash him publicly (other than a scorned Mangini initially narc-ing out the entire league). They all knew they were guilty of similar transgressions which up until then were considered part of the game. Sure some loud-mouth players have flapped their gums about it. Most are bitter losers that Bely and the Pats have beaten down anyway.

Think about it ...

And one more thing - Take the Pats and lay the points. This one won't even be close.

Well...it was close. Ha Ha ha.

Don't rule out the Jets going to and perhaps winning the Superbowl. I thought they were going to get their ass handed to them today. But like most of the season, they seem to have something in them that makes them win games. Even if this is their last win this season, I am and will be a happy Jets fan.

J-E-T-S!

Don't rule out the Jets going to and perhaps winning the Superbowl. I thought they were going to get their ass handed to them today. But like most of the season, they seem to have something in them that makes them win games. Even if this is their last win this season, I am and will be a happy Jets fan.

J-E-T-S!

Go Big Ben!

The biggest loser coaching move I've seen since Woody Hayes was done by Rex Ryan yesterday. Running in the endzone to celebrate a Shonn Greene TD with his players is one of the most bushleague moves I've ever seen. Name another pro coach that has done that in his career that had an ounce of class? You wonder why people can't stand the guy. Good luck next week Rex. Hopefully you'll be 2 for 2 in not getting into the big one!

The biggest loser coaching move I've seen since Woody Hayes was done by Rex Ryan yesterday. Running in the endzone to celebrate a Shonn Greene TD with his players is one of the most bushleague moves I've ever seen. Name another pro coach that has done that in his career that had an ounce of class? You wonder why people can't stand the guy. Good luck next week Rex. Hopefully you'll be 2 for 2 in not getting into the big one!

you mean a players's coach who wants to celebrate with his players has no class??? so because other coaches don't do it, he can't??? put a bib on. first 2 years as head coach, and he takes them to 2 straight championship games with a rookie QB. he out coached bill so bad yesterday it was a joke. try to let go of the hate and recognize good football when you see it, not that you could. i guess videotaping hand signals for 7 yrs is classier than celebrating with your players.

you mean a players's coach who wants to celebrate with his players has no class??? so because other coaches don't do it, he can't??? put a bib on. first 2 years as head coach, and he takes them to 2 straight championship games with a rookie QB. he out coached bill so bad yesterday it was a joke. try to let go of the hate and recognize good football when you see it, not that you could. i guess videotaping hand signals for 7 yrs is classier than celebrating with your players.

What a cop-out for an excuse as to why he would do that. Dick Vermeil was a players coach, how many times did he do that? The answer? None. Joe Gibbs was a players coach, how many times did he do that? The answer? None. Let's not be stupid here. The guy can coach, yes, I never said he couldn't. But to pull a stunt like that? That's classless and I think Deion Branch had the best take on the situation:

"They don't deserve me nor my teammates' congratulations for them to act like that," he said. "You can tell they're not used to being in this position."

I couldn't agree with him more. If you're going to win, win with some class. Why a team and their coach would act like that just proves that the team is being coached that way and they are going to act that way. Classless...

What a cop-out for an excuse as to why he would do that. Dick Vermeil was a players coach, how many times did he do that? The answer? None. Joe Gibbs was a players coach, how many times did he do that? The answer? None. Let's not be stupid here. The guy can coach, yes, I never said he couldn't. But to pull a stunt like that? That's classless and I think Deion Branch had the best take on the situation:

"They don't deserve me nor my teammates' congratulations for them to act like that," he said. "You can tell they're not used to being in this position."

I couldn't agree with him more. If you're going to win, win with some class. Why a team and their coach would act like that just proves that the team is being coached that way and they are going to act that way. Classless...

Flamers and liberals want to take all the fun and emotion out of sports. There is to be no losers right? I guess the Jets should have been completely unemotional and consoled NE at the end of the game like little babies. You shouldn't be posting about a man's game. You would have to be one to know anything about it.

Flamers and liberals want to take all the fun and emotion out of sports. There is to be no losers right? I guess the Jets should have been completely unemotional and consoled NE at the end of the game like little babies. You shouldn't be posting about a man's game. You would have to be one to know anything about it.

Why do assholes like you always have to interject your ignorant political and bigoted beliefs into everything? I think it's time to trade your TV in for something more beneficial. Perhaps a bible?

Why do assholes like you always have to interject your ignorant political and bigoted beliefs into everything? I think it's time to trade your TV in for something more beneficial. Perhaps a bible?

Very good point.

These are your last two post. I simply stated that:

How do you get "flamers and liberals" out of that? I also never stated that there should be no losers, you did! I also never said that the Jets should be unemotional, you did! I did say that it was a classless act to have you head coach run to the endzone to celebrate a TD. You said he could do that because he's a "players coach." I said it was a cop-out excuse because you would never see coaches like Vermeil and Gibbs pull a BS move like that. Your response is to call me a liberal and say I'm not a man? Fail to see your reasoning. Answer why Vermeil, Gibbs, or any coach for that matter, wouldn't pull a stunt like Ryan did? I'll tell you the answer, they have class, they know how to win, and they've been there before and know how to act. Ryan doesn't, he's a clown.

While I could care less about the patriots or jets.The jets telling everyone how persecuted the are and nobody like them is queer.Bart Scott saying no one gave them a chance,boohoo poor you,i bet the owner forking over 11 million dollars a year for you expects it.And as for cromartie,while he may feel persecuted I think it's the taxpayers supprting his children of who he could care less about feel the same.

i still have no idea what is clasless about it? he coaches differently and it works. it was a huge score. i think it's good for football. cheering is classless? don't wanna talk about a coach who cheats though. that's not classless. deion branch is a nobody who wouldn't be in the league without tom brady. he was awesome without him, wasn't he??? he should be more worried about catching balls and getting open than what the jets are doing. his opinion is meaningless and is the most classless thing you have written.

While I could care less about the patriots or jets.The jets telling everyone how persecuted the are and nobody like them is queer.Bart Scott saying no one gave them a chance,boohoo poor you,i bet the owner forking over 11 million dollars a year for you expects it.And as for cromartie,while he may feel persecuted I think it's the taxpayers supprting his children of who he could care less about feel the same.

so no comment on football then???? that's what i thought.

These are your last two post. I simply stated that:

How do you get "flamers and liberals" out of that? I also never stated that there should be no losers, you did! I also never said that the Jets should be unemotional, you did! I did say that it was a classless act to have you head coach run to the endzone to celebrate a TD. You said he could do that because he's a "players coach." I said it was a cop-out excuse because you would never see coaches like Vermeil and Gibbs pull a BS move like that. Your response is to call me a liberal and say I'm not a man? Fail to see your reasoning. Answer why Vermeil, Gibbs, or any coach for that matter, wouldn't pull a stunt like Ryan did? I'll tell you the answer, they have class, they know how to win, and they've been there before and know how to act. Ryan doesn't, he's a clown.

you're talking to 2 different people. if ryan's a clown, what is belechek??? he's done alot since he got caught cheating, hasn't he??? you're worried about celebrating a touchdown??? ryan is a clown who just outcoached the cheater and is going to the afc championship his 1st 2 yrs in the league with a rookie QB. GOT IT. the jets don't want the patriots respect. they got there by cheating AND ARE CLASSLESS WHINY B*****, like you.

so no comment on football then???? that's what i thought.

No comment on football.I had my career in high school and D3 so I don't live vicariously through others.

But claiming nobody respects you while being paid 11 mil makes you an ungrateful,entitled jerk.belichek

is the same way i'm sure he just doesn't openly cry about it.Poor me I only make 11 million a year no one likes me wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i still have no idea what is clasless about it? he coaches differently and it works. it was a huge score. i think it's good for football. cheering is classless? don't wanna talk about a coach who cheats though. that's not classless. deion branch is a nobody who wouldn't be in the league without tom brady. he was awesome without him, wasn't he??? he should be more worried about catching balls and getting open than what the jets are doing. his opinion is meaningless and is the most classless thing you have written.

Name ONE other coach that ran into the endzone during a "big score." There are none. How can you even condone behavior like that and think anybody with even a little football knowledge could respect your opinion? Say what you want about Branch, he made his point and I totally agree with him. The Jets aren't used to being in this position and their actions are proving it. Still waiting for you to name another coach that ran into the endzone to celebrate a "big score..."

you're talking to 2 different people. if ryan's a clown, what is belechek??? he's done alot since he got caught cheating, hasn't he??? you're worried about celebrating a touchdown??? ryan is a clown who just outcoached the cheater and is going to the afc championship his 1st 2 yrs in the league with a rookie QB. GOT IT. the jets don't want the patriots respect. they got there by cheating AND ARE CLASSLESS WHINY B*****, like you.

I'm not worried about him scoring a TD. What's there to worry about? It was a loser move, period. Sanchez is a rookie again this year? I didn't know that was possible. You know that the Patriots are the only team that was doing what they got caught doing? If so, could you tell me how? The ex-Jet coach was the one who turned him in. The guy who had all the pieces in place for Ryan to take over. Let's see how tough you talk after Big Ben pisses on your parade. I'll die laughing if Tomlin runs in the endzone to celebrate a TD. Oh, that's right, Tomlin has class, that will never happen.

I'm not worried about him scoring a TD. What's there to worry about? It was a loser move, period. Sanchez is a rookie again this year? I didn't know that was possible. You know that the Patriots are the only team that was doing what they got caught doing? If so, could you tell me how? The ex-Jet coach was the one who turned him in. The guy who had all the pieces in place for Ryan to take over. Let's see how tough you talk after Big Ben pisses on your parade. I'll die laughing if Tomlin runs in the endzone to celebrate a TD. Oh, that's right, Tomlin has class, that will never happen.

isn't it funny that now the big deal is running into the end zone to celebrate with his players? you don't want to talk about him outcoaching the cheater??? that's less relevant????? are you insane?? besides you 2 idiots, nobody even cares that he ran in the end zone. maybe he is the 1st to do it. so what??? how is that classless??? that why his players love him. 2 giants came out today and said they would love to play for rex ryan. apparently they know less about football than you 2 morons do. i'm pretty sure everyone with a double digit IQ knew i was saying ryan started coaching with a rookie QB. i see that's beyond you. where were you when the pats taunted the jets all game when they blew them out??? that was ok , but the jets are wrong??? that makes sense. so now rex ryan had more to do with the patriots being classless cheaters than belechek. that a good one. you have lost your mind.

like revis, the best player in the NFL 2 yrs running, told branch today. " shut up. take it like a man and move on ". the pats talk smack and taunt during games all the time. you lost. suck it up. plus, their whole dynasty is a sham.

rex ryan outcoached him sunday and is one of the best coaches in the league. if you can't except that, you know nothing about football. save all your whining and meaningless gripes for eachother.

Archived