Gun laws

Guest Guest

The quote of a beaten man.

Thanks for the morning pick me up! :lol:

You wish. It is understandable that that you need a pick me up given that you were laid out on the floor. Try reading something other than a reloading manual and you might not sound so dumb.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You wish. It is understandable that that you need a pick me up given that you were laid out on the floor. Try reading something other than a reloading manual and you might not sound so dumb.

How do you figure? You hail another law as a great thing. I point out there are already laws on the books and provide proof of such laws that address the toy vs. real gun issue. You claim to be intimate with these laws and it is obvious you are not. Then you go off on your med and bed retort. I am still very much on point concidering this is a thread about gun laws.

BTW, you want to give the impression that you are a LEO but you dont actually commit and claim to be one, why would that be? My guess is you are a bit of a liar. ;)

Guess what - you can have all the guns you want or none at all and the government will still control you. It's a lame excuse.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Declaration of Independence.

http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document/

How do you figure? You hail another law as a great thing. I point out there are already laws on the books and provide proof of such laws that address the toy vs. real gun issue. You claim to be intimate with these laws and it is obvious you are not. Then you go off on your med and bed retort. I am still very much on point concidering this is a thread about gun laws.

BTW, you want to give the impression that you are a LEO but you dont actually commit and claim to be one, why would that be? My guess is you are a bit of a liar. ;)

YOU FAIL (as usual).

You fail to recognize the distinction of laws concerning marking a toy and laws disguising real weapons. I am sorry that this is beyond your meager brain power. Feel free to believe that I am a liar. I understand it is the only way you can continue to think you are right.

Well, thank YOU for proving my point you jackass!!!!!

You can make all the laws in the friggen world and it wont stop crap from happening because PEOPLE WILL NOT FOLLOW THE FRIGGEN LAWS!!! Jeez you are flippin THICK!

Can you clarify your argument here? It seems like you're arguing that there is no point to making laws, because they might be disregarded. I'm pretty sure that wasn't your intention though so I'd like to know a bit more clearly what you're arguing.

Too lazy to quote but you also earlier argued that the 'guest' you were having a back-and-forth with didnt understand the concept of the non-removable orange cap on toy guns. Even if they can't be removed, wouldn't you concede that they can still be colored over? I think you two are both missing each others points here.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Declaration of Independence.

http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document/

It'll never happen. The US military has more firepower than all of you backwoods warriors combined.

Guns don't kill people. People with guns kill people.

????

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding the Bic lighters.

What I am referring to is a law enforcement response to calls involving guns that turn out to be toys and even coming across suspicious behavior on patrol and seeing these STUPID KIDS with realistic looking toys. If you would rather deal with 100 of these kids than "one stupid kid with a Bic lighter" then I can only assume that you have not had one of these morons at gun point because you thought the weapon was real. Or do you expect police officers to just assume that they are all toys until proven otherwise? Now with real guns that look like toys we will be less able to differentiate between them.

What is a child puts his hand under his shirt, points his finger and says freeze! Would you like to regulate fingers?

P.S. Children involved in fire play have set large structures on fire and killed many people. More so than any toy gun.

It'll never happen. The US military has more firepower than all of you backwoods warriors combined.

Guns don't kill people. People with guns kill people.

Morons like you kill people with your stupidity and your slack jawed allegience to your political leaders.

The citizens of a state can do a pretty good job of standing up to a much larger military. How ignorant are you that you know nothing of the Viet Cong, the freedom fighters in Afghanistan who beat the pants of the soviets, and countless other citizen warriors, not to mention the ones who created our country.

You are as ignorant as anyone I have seen post here.

What is a child puts his hand under his shirt, points his finger and says freeze! Would you like to regulate fingers?

P.S. Children involved in fire play have set large structures on fire and killed many people. More so than any toy gun.

I think you are in a tie with the other idiot who posted. Amazing. Good luck graduating high school.

Imagine how you would feel if your kid was shot by the police because he had a realistic toy gun pointed at them and they couldn't tell. Then imagine how that officer will feel the rest of his life because he killed a kid who was foolish enough to point a toy gun at him.

I think you are in a tie with the other idiot who posted. Amazing. Good luck graduating high school.

Imagine how you would feel if your kid was shot by the police because he had a realistic toy gun pointed at them and they couldn't tell. Then imagine how that officer will feel the rest of his life because he killed a kid who was foolish enough to point a toy gun at him.

Morons like you kill people with your stupidity and your slack jawed allegience to your political leaders.

The citizens of a state can do a pretty good job of standing up to a much larger military. How ignorant are you that you know nothing of the Viet Cong, the freedom fighters in Afghanistan who beat the pants of the soviets, and countless other citizen warriors, not to mention the ones who created our country.

You are as ignorant as anyone I have seen post here.

Let's see how well your shotgun and hunting rifle hold up to a Predator drone, Jethro.

Do the world a favor and don't breed. We have enough stupid people like you on this planet.

Let's see how well your shotgun and hunting rifle hold up to a Predator drone, Jethro.

Do the world a favor and don't breed. We have enough stupid people like you on this planet.

Being ignorant and ignoring the truth of a civilian group with basic weapons holding their own against a larger foe doesn't help your argument. Think Vietnam, Afghanistan, Dien Bien Phu. Ignoring the truth doesn't make you any less stupid. Stay in school, junior.

Being ignorant and ignoring the truth of a civilian group with basic weapons holding their own against a larger foe doesn't help your argument. Think Vietnam, Afghanistan, Dien Bien Phu. Ignoring the truth doesn't make you any less stupid. Stay in school, junior.

Guess what. This country isn't Vietnam, Afghanistan, or Dien Bien Phu. If you think a relatively small group of civilians armed with shotguns and hunting rifles could beat the weaponry of the US military you should end your life as quick as possible because you are a waste of oxygen. Who supplied Afghanistan? We did. Who supplied the Viet Cong? The soviets. Who is going to supply you? Gander Mountain. If you need a creative painless way of killing yourself let me know and I'll help you out.

Guess what. This country isn't Vietnam, Afghanistan, or Dien Bien Phu. If you think a relatively small group of civilians armed with shotguns and hunting rifles could beat the weaponry of the US military you should end your life as quick as possible because you are a waste of oxygen. Who supplied Afghanistan? We did. Who supplied the Viet Cong? The soviets. Who is going to supply you? Gander Mountain. If you need a creative painless way of killing yourself let me know and I'll help you out.

HAHAHA

You are such a funny liberal coward. Sorry the world doesn't fit into your narrow elitist ideal. Why don't you do yourself a favor and step in front of a bus. You have already given up anyway. You are an example of the weakness in our population. You figure you are to weak to fight it so you will be first in line sucking at the government tit. Thank God there are fewer of you than there are of us. Otherwise America would have no hope.

By Allan Lengel

ticklethewire.com

Note to Fake FBI Agents: Beware of gunslingers.

Earlier this week, a homeowner opened fire on two men posing as FBI agents who were trying to break into his Cooper City, Fla., home, stations WPLG reported. A third man posing as an FBI agent acted as a look out. The men fled and no one appeared to have been hit.

The station reported that three men were clad in baseball hats and T-shirts with the letters FBI on the back.

The men pulled up to the house in a sport utility vehicle around 4 a.m. Monday and two got out, the station reported.

A video shows the men trying to pry open the front door, then the front window when gunfire erupts. They immediately run to the car and take off.

The station reported that homeowner Malcolm Pena, 35, opened fire with his .40-caliber pistol after seeing what was happening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdA_5r_Gu-A&feature=player_embedded

It would not keep hime from painting it to confuse law enforcement or to hide the weapon. It would be nice to be able to charge a criminal who paints their gun for this purpose. Obviously you are also a person who has not been at risk of injuring or killing a person who had what turned out to be a toy.

No, I haven't been in that situation. However, that piece of legislation is complete garbage. It creates a very slippery slope. What colors are acceptable / not acceptable? What about the slide of a 1911 that has gold etching on it? What about that aftermarket set of pink grips? What about rifles? I've seen many competition .22 LR rifles that come in every color of the rainbow. Will those be next to be outlawed? What about that Steyr AUG from the 70s, is olive drab outlawed too? And from there you're just one step away from black guns being outlawed because they're too concealable, and anyone wanting a black gun must be evil and up to no good.

And what does it accomplish? Can the police breathe a sigh of relief knowing that if a pink gun is pointed at them from now on they can stand down because it must be a toy? No, of course not.

HAHAHA

You are such a funny liberal coward. Sorry the world doesn't fit into your narrow elitist ideal. Why don't you do yourself a favor and step in front of a bus. You have already given up anyway. You are an example of the weakness in our population. You figure you are to weak to fight it so you will be first in line sucking at the government tit. Thank God there are fewer of you than there are of us. Otherwise America would have no hope.

Given up? No - I live in reality. Brandishing the old "liberal, elitist" and "sucking at the government tit" just proves that if someone disagrees with your insanity, even though you have been given facts to prove you obviously wrong - you automatically assume that that is who they are. Well, you are batting .000 today. Considering your infinite stupidity you probably have been batting .000 your whole life. And if you still think you and the fucking idiot people you associate with can beat the US military with your pea shooters it really is time to off yourself. Your stupidity is so grand it might be contagious. Hopefully you don't truly own any firearms. It is the insane gun owners like yourself who have no concept of reality that gives the rest of us a bad name.

Given up? No - I live in reality. Brandishing the old "liberal, elitist" and "sucking at the government tit" just proves that if someone disagrees with your insanity, even though you have been given facts to prove you obviously wrong - you automatically assume that that is who they are. Well, you are batting .000 today. Considering your infinite stupidity you probably have been batting .000 your whole life. And if you still think you and the fucking idiot people you associate with can beat the US military with your pea shooters it really is time to off yourself. Your stupidity is so grand it might be contagious. Hopefully you don't truly own any firearms. It is the insane gun owners like yourself who have no concept of reality that gives the rest of us a bad name.

Why don't you move to a place where there is no firearms you fucking dumb twat?

Why don't you move to a place where there is no firearms you fucking dumb twat?

I have nothing against firearms. I have a problem with fucking morons like you who think they know what the fuck they are talking about when they don't.

I have nothing against firearms. I have a problem with fucking morons like you who think they know what the fuck they are talking about when they don't.

You just took an incredibly weak argument against guns and made it weaker. WELL DONE!

Truth doesn't change just because you don't like it. What insanity are you referring to? The insanity of the Viet Cong kicking American ass from their rice paddies? The insanity of the primitive Afghanies punting the Soviet Union out of their country? The insanity is your ability to pretend history didn't happen. Your childlike rantings are proof enough to anyone who reads them that you are a juvenile, probably still living at home, with nothing beyond flipping burgers in your future. I, on the other hand, am a veteran, a college graduate, and have been gainfully employed my entire adult life. I am what you aspire to be and it kills you.

Truth doesn't change just because you don't like it. What insanity are you referring to? The insanity of the Viet Cong kicking American ass from their rice paddies? The insanity of the primitive Afghanies punting the Soviet Union out of their country? The insanity is your ability to pretend history didn't happen. Your childlike rantings are proof enough to anyone who reads them that you are a juvenile, probably still living at home, with nothing beyond flipping burgers in your future. I, on the other hand, am a veteran, a college graduate, and have been gainfully employed my entire adult life. I am what you aspire to be and it kills you.

Too far over your head to understand or you didn't read all the posts. Next time, you would be better off minding your business so you don't look like a fool.

Too far over your head to understand or you didn't read all the posts. Next time, you would be better off minding your business so you don't look like a fool.

Sure thing ignoramous. Get back to class.

Do you honestly believe B-52 pilots would carpet bomb their fellow citizens? Really? They would get killed when they get spotted in public afterwards.

Do you honestly believe B-52 pilots would carpet bomb their fellow citizens? Really? They would get killed when they get spotted in public afterwards.

You are wasting your time with that moron. He refuses to acknowledge that small, indigenous populations have been smacking the crap out of much larger, better armed societies all through history. It doesn't fit into his world image so it doesn't happen. He is a sad example of our current public school system.

Archived