Gun laws

Guest Guest

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scary larry

You mock someone that works at rent a center? Your ancestors called it oppertunity my man. You have really helped me today because all of the sudden I am not as scared of guns as I am of you. you scary

You mock someone that works at rent a center? Your ancestors called it oppertunity my man. You have really helped me today because all of the sudden I am not as scared of guns as I am of you. you scary

simpleton local rent a center woodchucks post under different guest names

Guest simpleton woodchuck

but I thought that a simpleton woodchuck also used youtube for factual information. Did we just castigate a group of people that should not have been victimized. please be specific. what is a simpleton woodchuck???

but I thought that a simpleton woodchuck also used youtube for factual information. Did we just castigate a group of people that should not have been victimized. please be specific. what is a simpleton woodchuck???

do you have a mirror in your house?

Yes I do. Thanks for asking. Oh,,,,,I get it... I am the simpleton woodchuck...that was awesome....Very, very, clever. Now it is clear...you really are more qualified than our founding fathers. Unfortunetly, I don't own a single gun. By the way,, thanks for my name

It has been a pleasure conversing with you "guest". Unforunetly, I am off to do other things. Good news...it appears that your idea to make certain that simpleton woodchucks do not possess guns is a splendid success. I don't.. See your brilliant idea to keep guns out of the hands of "simpleton woodchucks" has worked. I think next time you go trying to one-up our forefathers you at least go after a group of people and not just one individual looking into a mirror. Have a great day and please keep it simple. That is.... do whatever you want....just don't tread on me. Good luck

simpleton rent a center woodchucks think they can channel the thoughts of our founding fathers

Those like you "channel"!

Americans Study the writings of the Founding Fathers in order to understand their reasoning.

That is why Americans Ubderstand the impotance of the 2nd Amendment and Democrats are fearful of it!

Americans Study the writings of the Founding Fathers in order to understand their reasoning.

That is why Americans Ubderstand the impotance of the 2nd Amendment and Democrats are fearful of it!

Bill Clinton lost Congress because of his attack on the Second Amendment.

Liberals don't want to face the facts that the Founding Fathers did not want a centralized government having all the power. King George tried to take away their guns....

It's official... I just registered my new identity on bcvoice thanks to my concerned friend... Simpleton woodchuck's my name... Anywho.. I have a question for my new friend "Is channeling necessary for me to become simpleton woodchuck"? If so, I am not a simpleton woodchuck...this is the best news I have recieved in months. Tomorrow I am going to go register for a handgun at my local sherriff's office ( if I can get away from hubby long enough). This has been a sureal experience. My first day ever experiencing bcvoice and someone not only "tried" to give me a name but the individual actually inspired me to go get a pistol permit. Happy days are here again my brother...

IS this post from the person that tried to name me? If this is.... i offer a sincere apology for bothering you again. if this post is from a completely different egocentric self-righteous individual I must ask you this.... please tell me how you gained......actually gained is not the best word to use hear.......But I am somehow scared to share it with you because its a scary word for most people that have supiority complexes to hear......ok...hear it is..."earned" the exhalted position to quantify my purchases????? Wait a minute,,,,,,,,? what was that???didi the speolling of hear acutlkfj causd ljke flkdjfing you.

Yes, people should continue to have the right to have guns for hunting, sport, protection, whatever.

No, they don’t need and should not have guns capable of mass murder such as guns with 30 shot clips.

I have yet to hear a reasonable argument to the contrary of either of the above statements and they are not mutually exclusive.

Thanks for helping me out there.

I am a very scared woman.......I must say that i was brought to tears by the insulting insinuations of the misguided poster.. If I could "channel" for real.. shoot.. i would make gazillions of dollars and buy guns for all of the blue collar hard working people that can't afford them.

Thanks again,

roslind franklin

please enlighten us as to why anyone would want to climb mount everest?... mind your own business..read a "book" maybe?,I aint the brightest bulb on the tree,,,,, hey maybe thats why i have to trust in our founding fathers document,,,,,,sorry i'm rambling.......I have one major problem with bcvoice... there is a possiblility that this poster is a child.... if so... i apologize....your statement was excellent and i am very proud of you..nighty night kido, don't let the bed bugs bite.

Please enlighten us as to why anyone would need a 31 round clip for a handgun? Try and be logical now - think reasonably.

we must control everything....we must control!control!!!!control!!!!!!!you have become part of the machine. keep whinning.....your buddy will tell you how awesome you are.

Automatic and semi-automatic weapons, especially handguns, should be outlawed or at least VERY strictly controlled.

Thanks for the movie... now i really am scared..for real...I don;t know much about this stuff ... the masses are assess but holy crap...2 major news organizations......I may just stay up all night and wait for the sherrifs office to open.

Automatic weapons are outlawed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YumfuMNM08c

Micro-stamping Legislation Introduced Again in Albany

For the fourth year in a row, anti-gun legislators have introduced micro-stamping legislation. Senate Bill 675 has been assigned to the Senate Committee on Codes. This legislation would make micro-stamping mandatory on all new semi-automatic pistols sold after January 1, 2013. S675 would require all semi-automatic pistols delivered to any licensed firearms dealer in New York to mechanically stamp an alpha-numeric or geometric code that would identify the make, model and serial number onto the cartridge case when the gun is discharged. This bill would require models currently available to be redesigned by their manufacturers to include a micro-stamping component, which would vastly increase the cost of these firearms. Micro-stamping is an unproven technology that can be easily defeated with common household tools or the replacement of a few small parts. If passed, the availability of legal semi-automatic handguns in New York will be in serious doubt, as manufacturers simply may choose not to build or sell firearms for purchase in the state. Of course, that is the ultimate goal of this legislation. Make no mistake, this is a gun ban and it must be stopped.

WOW! Any credibility you may have had is now totally gone. POOF. If people actually followed the law we would not be having this discussion. I am intimately familiar with the law and how it is applied. While this section deals with the mostly useless orange stripe, it does not address the original topic of painting REAL guns. Let me help you out. Just because it says it in a law does not mean that people will follow it. If that were true then we would not need anything beyond the original 10 Commandments. How you have managed not to blow up all of your guns with your reloads is beyond me.

There is where the problem is. For example, the guy who did the shooting at the ACA. He followed the law up until the day he did what he did. The guy in AZ who shot that congresswoman....for argument's sake, let's say he followed the law, up until he did what he did. Then let's use me as an example. My guns are locked up, to where if anybody comes over, or the kids come over to play, they're not accessible. My ammunition for my guns are stored in a different location, away from the guns. The ONLY time the ammo and the gun are together is either at the shooting range, or when I go out hunting. (I'm sure a lot of other people do the same thing I do.) But it's those people who choose to do the wrong thing, break the law, and then that's when sh*t hit's the fan.

I actually get so sick and tired of every time there is a story in the news where a gun was used in a crime, and people start crying for more gun control. Do you seriously think that more gun control is going to help? The more gun control there is, the more it hurts the law abiding citizen. Do you honestly think the criminal is going to abide by the law? No, he is not. If he want's a gun, he'll get a gun.

You don't hear anybody crying for more knife or fork control every time there is a stabbing somewhere. Let's start banning kitchen knives, or at least let's start micro-stamping them.

For the fourth year in a row, anti-gun legislators have introduced micro-stamping legislation. Senate Bill 675 has been assigned to the Senate Committee on Codes. This legislation would make micro-stamping mandatory on all new semi-automatic pistols sold after January 1, 2013. S675 would require all semi-automatic pistols delivered to any licensed firearms dealer in New York to mechanically stamp an alpha-numeric or geometric code that would identify the make, model and serial number onto the cartridge case when the gun is discharged. This bill would require models currently available to be redesigned by their manufacturers to include a micro-stamping component, which would vastly increase the cost of these firearms. Micro-stamping is an unproven technology that can be easily defeated with common household tools or the replacement of a few small parts. If passed, the availability of legal semi-automatic handguns in New York will be in serious doubt, as manufacturers simply may choose not to build or sell firearms for purchase in the state. Of course, that is the ultimate goal of this legislation. Make no mistake, this is a gun ban and it must be stopped.

Even if that did get passed, there's no way my guns would get sent back for 'microstamping'....

Guest robespierre

Unfortunetly for you,, you are missing the point completely. The people who pull the trigger are NOT to be held accountable. It is the scary guns.. try to keep up... you are ENTITLED to everything/anything you want and must not be held accountable for your actions. This is America man..land of the free....home of the brave...the 1,000's of men and women that have sacrificed their lives for you have given you the ability to take the easy way out and not work hard or be accountable for anything. Sit back, relax,, let someone else work and sacrifice,, collect your "Free" checks and suck on the teet of society. If it gets real stressfull for you please feel free to sue someone (Maybe one of those evil corporations that employee way lots of people). If only people would realize that everything will be just fine if we take advantage of the malleability of metal. We have the technology "RIGHT NOW" to shape metal into funny looking shapes instead of guns. The micronumbers are a great idea dude...that way we can find the gun way easier and melt it into a different inanimate object. I insist that we start a campaign to educate people about the physical properties of metal and how simple it is to solve difficult societal issues ( I am not sure if that is a word,, lucky for me there are lots of fantastical spellers on this here bcvoice thang). I call for the revolution to begin....we start with metal.... we end with the shoelaces the poor misguided serial killer used to strangle his/her victims. Wait one stinkin minute...if we all start breathing with the assistance of oxygen tanks and remove the oxygen from the air,,,the gunpowder will not ignite. hey maybe a new slogan for our revolution could be like a seinfeld episode....""no o2 for you"""REVOLT I SAY...

Guest FORMER NRA MEMBER

I lost a friend from a chevy...I'm on my way to Detroit..

And the NRA never lies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If it wasn't for the NRA, a little girl in Arizona would still be alive.

Archived