Gun laws

Guest Guest

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears you don't know what the NRA does.

Whatever lib-douche. Been a member for most of 20 years. But you go right ahead and believe what your retard liberal masters tell you.

It appears you don't know what the NRA does.

The fact that you blame the NRA or think it had anything to do with the horrible incident in AZ shows your inability reason. Seek professional help.

I know what they do. They fight against every infringement against the 2nd Amendment.

No dummy - they lobby to sell more guns to more people. Where do you think they get most of their money from?

No dummy - they lobby to sell more guns to more people. Where do you think they get most of their money from?

Could it be their money comes from those who LEGALLY buy guns?

Could it be they get their money from Americans who know the necessity of the 2nd and 1st Amendment Rights?

Just a guess naturally, so feel free to show where I'm mistaken!

Could it be their money comes from those who LEGALLY buy guns?

Could it be they get their money from Americans who know the necessity of the 2nd and 1st Amendment Rights?

Just a guess naturally, so feel free to show where I'm mistaken!

The guy is a liberal dork with no life.

The guy is a liberal dork with no life.

Maybe so, but he has a right to be heard. I'm just attempting to see if he has something to say that I might learn from!

Guest liberal jane 2

Guns are scary people. The image of a gun scares me so much that I cry myself to sleep every night. Whoever came up with the design should be excommunicated and slowly tortured via the rack, or wait, better yet, how about a good old fashioned disembowlment. Man oh man don't get me going on the image of a car. Holy shoot, I gotta go cry again..you people are just aweful. guns kill, cars kill, holy crap,,that television may fall. 2012 is almost here again, what was on the news tonight???I better check again? Did you hear what happened to.....did she really wear that, he SWORE!!, SHe drank.. he did what....I can't believe she did that to me.....I am such a victim......Scary stuff won't hurt me if I don't see it......he must be a scumbag because he has a stragley old beard. Realize one thing. You and I are Americans..We claimed independence from Britan and backed it up because we had guns. No guns,,no America as we know it today...The Americans that gave us what we take for granted today wrote stuff down that they deemed important for us to preserve. The right to bear arms is one of them. No one in their right mind should think themselves more important than our founding fathers. Myself and any other American SHOULD be able to buy anything they want as long as it does not infringe on the rights of another individual. That is a very simple premise that makes life easy. Enjoy the ride while your here and for Goodness sake, keep it real.

Archived