High School Baseball

Guest Guest

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were talking about JV pal but thanks

Wow did you just say you were talking about JV. I have seen posters get ripped at the mention of JV. JK it should be a wide open year in HS Baseball

Gosney looks like he has down syndrome and that Kane kid i could have swore he was at least a senior.Btw seton will also have alex newman who transferred form bhs.BHS will have a solid team i no for afact they ve been lifting since at least november kellar will be a stud same with bonsell and dennison. Kashou's been working out in Florida so he'll be solid.Binghamton will have 6 all metro studs with keller klencheck dennison tino bonsell and kashou.

gosney is in 10th he will out throw any of you bhs pussies. as long as you are coached by a girls softball coach that loves his 3rd out at 3rd you will have the same fate as past yrs... BHS shouls easily whoop on everyone but CLEARLY will NOT. BTW Evans over Gio for the JV job are you out of your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He couldnt coach a LLteam...

gosney is in 10th he will out throw any of you bhs pussies. as long as you are coached by a girls softball coach that loves his 3rd out at 3rd you will have the same fate as past yrs... BHS shouls easily whoop on everyone but CLEARLY will NOT. BTW Evans over Gio for the JV job are you out of your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He couldnt coach a LLteam...

settle down Gio

Listen, there lineup will be crazy. Dennison, Klenchik, Kashou, and Yevchinecz. I will like to see a pitching staff that will able to stop those 4 young men at the plate.

Listen, there lineup will be crazy. Dennison, Klenchik, Kashou, and Yevchinecz. I will like to see a pitching staff that will able to stop those 4 young men at the plate.

Any 12 year old could do it.

Watch out for seton in the next few years. 2 promising young pitchers at the front of the rotation with Kane and Gosney and more good hitters coming up from the JV team that lost two 1 run heartbreakers to the eventual stac champions CV last year

Seriously? Sorry to say that Seton will continue to go nowhere with Jim Miller coaching. The Seton team that won the Section IV title a few years ago was a fluke. Those kids chose not to listen to Jim and that's the only way they won games.

Seriously? Sorry to say that Seton will continue to go nowhere with Jim Miller coaching. The Seton team that won the Section IV title a few years ago was a fluke. Those kids chose not to listen to Jim and that's the only way they won games.

Bad blow for JC baseball and basketball tonight. Top notch pitcher Ryan Clark left the gym on a stretcher with a very serious ankle injury.

Bad blow for JC baseball and basketball tonight. Top notch pitcher Ryan Clark left the gym on a stretcher with a very serious ankle injury.

Does anybody know how bad it is?

Does anybody know how bad it is?

It was a very somber gym when it happened. His ankle was in an position that an ankle show not be positioned. I felt so bad for the kid. He was on the gym floor for probably a 1/2 hour below the emergency people showed up. Hopefully he can rehab it and get back to baseball before the end of the season. I wish him the best on a speedy recovery.

It was a very somber gym when it happened. His ankle was in an position that an ankle show not be positioned. I felt so bad for the kid. He was on the gym floor for probably a 1/2 hour below the emergency people showed up. Hopefully he can rehab it and get back to baseball before the end of the season. I wish him the best on a speedy recovery.

Best wishes for a quick, complete recovery

Guest Explain Please

Great job coach Lee hire Evans now your best pitcher just left and went to Scc... Stellar move..

Please explain what you are saying with this post. Who left and went to SCC

first of all this is not Newman,no where does it mention his name at all.Second shawn is a great kid that did well last year if you ask his coach or peers or were there at ANY of his games. Third Seton has gone farther in there class than BHS has in the past 5 years. BHS baseball is a joke,how did you do last season with all the GREAT talent that you boasted about,the largest school in the area and still you cant capture a title of any sort other than 3rd out at 3rd!!! haha You are the champ there buddy...To bad Tino Casey and Wayne are great kids that deserve more..

first of all this is not Newman,no where does it mention his name at all.Second shawn is a great kid that did well last year if you ask his coach or peers or were there at ANY of his games. Third Seton has gone farther in there class than BHS has in the past 5 years. BHS baseball is a joke,how did you do last season with all the GREAT talent that you boasted about,the largest school in the area and still you cant capture a title of any sort other than 3rd out at 3rd!!! haha You are the champ there buddy...To bad Tino Casey and Wayne are great kids that deserve more..

Binghamton Patriot athletics (especially the boys programs) will always underachieve as long as they are led by the completely inept, incompetent Dave Garbarino. His oversight of the athletic program speaks for itself, given their lack of success not only statewide, but even locally. The infighting among the coaches in the various sports, especially football, baseball, and basketball, is well known. A strong AD would not allow the petty differences to persist in a solid athletic program, but that is not the case at Binghamton. It is really shameful because Binghamton has many great kids who work hard, but due to a less than capable administrator like Garbarino, they will never realize their potential, especially from a team success standpoint.

Binghamton Patriot athletics (especially the boys programs) will always underachieve as long as they are led by the completely inept, incompetent Dave Garbarino. His oversight of the athletic program speaks for itself, given their lack of success not only statewide, but even locally. The infighting among the coaches in the various sports, especially football, baseball, and basketball, is well known. A strong AD would not allow the petty differences to persist in a solid athletic program, but that is not the case at Binghamton. It is really shameful because Binghamton has many great kids who work hard, but due to a less than capable administrator like Garbarino, they will never realize their potential, especially from a team success standpoint.

went to a number of patriot baseball games last season..they were not very good..spotty pitching, less than stellar hitting and putrid defense..the shortstop made a error every gamei saw, many other poor defenders....saw some patriot bball games..they have no heigth to speak of and not much talent...garbarino did not play for either team...

went to a number of patriot baseball games last season..they were not very good..spotty pitching, less than stellar hitting and putrid defense..the shortstop made a error every gamei saw, many other poor defenders....saw some patriot bball games..they have no heigth to speak of and not much talent...garbarino did not play for either team...

I think with the talent pool the BHS has they should fare very well in STAC. UE will also be a strong team this year as will ME. The team to beat will be Oneonta among the smaller schools.

Archived