High School Baseball

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

STAC Metro 2011:1) Ithaca2) Vestal 3) UE 4) Binghamton 5) ME (they lost all of their hitters and pitchers) Where's Ruby going to school?

Brian Ruby is pursunig his academic career at Binghamton University. He chose not to continue with Baseball. Had one heck of a baseball career at ME. GREAT Kid!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pickles

Brian Ruby is pursunig his academic career at Binghamton University. He chose not to continue with Baseball. Had one heck of a baseball career at ME. GREAT Kid!

What a shame. He was the major reason why the Spartans where #1 the last few years. He definitely can play at Bing. Univ. I think he could play at a higher level than Bing. Univ.(which is one of the lowest rating conferences out of the 32 in the USA)

High School Baseball season has been cancelled due to weather, BHS wins state title by default.

What happened is that the Braves wanted to put Folli down to the Braves lower A division. He said no-baseball is history.

Guest Guest

What a shame. He was the major reason why the Spartans where #1 the last few years. He definitely can play at Bing. Univ. I think he could play at a higher level than Bing. Univ.(which is one of the lowest rating conferences out of the 32 in the USA)

Shame? You are making a huge, bad assumption .... that he wanted to play College Baseball - he did not.

Guest zsa-zsa

Shame? You are making a huge, bad assumption .... that he wanted to play College Baseball - he did not.

Why? Excellant ballplayer. Could be that high school politics made him hate the sport especially at ME.

Guest FolliOverrated

What happened is that the Braves wanted to put Folli down to the Braves lower A division. He said no-baseball is history.

Mike Folli was never all that good. Played against him in high school. Only reason he ever got a look was because of his uncle working for the Cards. Guy was an OK hitter, decent fielder. I still remember no-hitting U-E though

Guest Stac Watcher

how could you say jc, when binghamton just beat them without dennison in a scrimmage

Where in the world was Dennison at Georgia for a visit

how could you say jc, when binghamton just beat them without dennison in a scrimmage

umm...well the score was roughly about 2 to 0.....and....its not like we had an ace on the mound...

Guest big dog

Brian was a stud player and I think many colleges were looking at him for pitching since he was a dominant 10th grader on the mound. shoulder injury took its toll but colleges fail to look at him as a great hitter which he was. If they looked at him first as a hitter, he would be playing college ball somewhere and I am not talking DIII.

Guest Guest

no he was there dressed, but just did not play

That is part of the problem with BHS baseball he was probably being disiplined already again this year, it is not the talent that is lacking it is the disipline.

Guest guest

id say JC

JC should win their Division .... JC, Owego, Norwich, and Susq. Valley ???

What a weak schedule - if JC doesn't win that Division it will be embarassing!

Guest guest

JC should win their Division .... JC, Owego, Norwich, and Susq. Valley ???

What a weak schedule - if JC doesn't win that Division it will be embarassing!

JC should do very well in their division. Also out of division they should be very good. Very Good line up but their pitching and fielding is iffy without clark. If clark comes back and throws well they should maybe do very well come playoff time. ME, Bing, and Vestal should also be very tough

Guest Krazy Cat

JC should do very well in their division. Also out of division they should be very good. Very Good line up but their pitching and fielding is iffy without clark. If clark comes back and throws well they should maybe do very well come playoff time. ME, Bing, and Vestal should also be very tough

Congrats to R. clark and Austin, Hosstrander from M-E for Perfect game honors.

http://www.perfectgame.org/all_americans/2011/Underclass/Honorable.aspx

Guest nosebleed

How do you get in this" perfect game", program.

It cost a fortune to go into this program(which anybody could get into if they pay the great ammount) and ussally if you get into this program, they''ll accolade you in anyway to please you in order to keep you to keep coming back. So if you're son is a freshman , sophomore or junior....., they'll love you and will do anything to keep you satisfied so you'll return.

Guest Guest

It cost a fortune to go into this program(which anybody could get into if they pay the great ammount) and ussally if you get into this program, they''ll accolade you in anyway to please you in order to keep you to keep coming back. So if you're son is a freshman , sophomore or junior....., they'll love you and will do anything to keep you satisfied so you'll return.

You people would slam Jesus Christ on this forum. Way to go, keep up the hard work.

Archived