High School Baseball

Guest Guest

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

the scrimage was 2 innings and we had a non pitcher on the mound...

Binghamton is the real deal, beating vestal and ithaca today, ME, and should have beat UE, if Bonsell is on his game like he was today, nobody in section 4 will beat them.

Guest Guest

yeah because they had a shit pitcher in, but Mike Hampton, a sophomore came in and shut them down after allowing a home run. Binghamton came back from being down 10-3 and walked off in the 7th on a bases loaded walk. Kashou also hit a home run onto the middle of the freeway which probably ended up in the river

Guest guest

THANK YOU MY SON...IT IS COMFORTING TO KNOW MY FLOCK HAS THOUSTS BACK AS I WALK THE DESERT...

methinks the space between your ears is deserted.

Guest Chuck Burger

When do the first State Rankings come out? JC should be near the top of its Class.

And I just saw a T-Rex running down the street chasing a car.

Come back to reality.

ME= The standard.

Guest Guest

And I just saw a T-Rex running down the street chasing a car.

Come back to reality.

ME= The standard.

ME- 0-2

JC- wins over Owego, SV, and a winless Vestal, wow impressive

Horseheads- Wins over EFA, and ESS, and a loss to Corning.

Binghamton- A loss to UE, a game where they were winning 7-1, UE came back after Bonsell was taken out, won 8-7 on 4 hits. Then binghamton wins over Vestal, Ithaca and ME, so whos the standard?

Guest Guest

ME- 0-2

Binghamton- A loss to UE, a game where they were winning 7-1, UE came back after Bonsell was taken out, won 8-7 on 4 hits. Then binghamton wins over Vestal, Ithaca and ME, so whos the standard?

judging from that, nobody.

ME- 0-2

not binghamton if thats what you wanted to see.....they lost to UE. JC is unbeaten

Guest Guest

not binghamton if thats what you wanted to see.....they lost to UE. JC is unbeaten

but jc has beat some of the worst teams in stac and Binghamton has beat the best teams in stac

but jc has beat some of the worst teams in stac and Binghamton has beat the best teams in stac

JC is 4-0 and in their last 2 games have played bad baseball but still won, what dioes that tell you? It tells you that when they do play good baseball, theyll be scary good.

Guest guest

whoever thinks jc will beat binghamton when the time comes around they must be smoking crack. binghamton has all the of the talent to be the best team in section 4 and go far in states

whoever thinks jc will beat binghamton when the time comes around they must be smoking crack. binghamton has all the of the talent to be the best team in section 4 and go far in states

JC = Pitching & Hitting

Binghamton Hitting & NO Pitching

Guest Guest

JC = Pitching & Hitting

Maine Endwell is going to win section 4 again. case closed. They will lose a few along the way but when JC has to play someone other than owego and sv they will not be able to get it done. Maine Endwells front line pitching is way better. Clark is a stud and bellinger is a stud but M-E has a much stronger overall team.

Maine Endwell is going to win section 4 again. case closed. They will lose a few along the way but when JC has to play someone other than owego and sv they will not be able to get it done. Maine Endwells front line pitching is way better. Clark is a stud and bellinger is a stud but M-E has a much stronger overall team.

False. ME is 0-2. ME cant win the games that count, JC can. JC = The Standard, Take a bow JC, Take a bow.

Guest Guest

False. ME is 0-2. ME cant win the games that count, JC can. JC = The Standard, Take a bow JC, Take a bow.

M-E had 4 run leads in both games but couldnt hang on (against bing and ue) JC squeeks by owego sv and forks to go 3-0. They have NO CHANCE against M-E. I am going up to the High School right now to put the nails in the wall so I can be prepared to personally hang the section 4 banner after we beat Southside (not JC) at Mets Stadium to win section 4.

M-E had 4 run leads in both games but couldnt hang on (against bing and ue) JC squeeks by owego sv and forks to go 3-0. They have NO CHANCE against M-E. I am going up to the High School right now to put the nails in the wall so I can be prepared to personally hang the section 4 banner after we beat Southside (not JC) at Mets Stadium to win section 4.

[/quotME cant hang onto a lead cause they suck. JC is 4-0 actually and has been playing bad ball but seems to still be beating teams by 3 or 4 runs a game.

Guest Guest

JC = Pitching & Hitting

how about you ask Bonsell about the 2 hits hes given up this year, and Kellar about how many K's he has. The only person on Binghamton who hasnt showed anything good on the mound is number 24, otherwise everyone else has been solid.

Guest coach

The JC Wildcats are going to win STAC's and Section IV. Only competition comes from out west - Horseheads and Corning.

ME has one pitcher and are a poor hitting team. Name me a real good hitter on ME? Weak..., very weak. It proves it in the late innings where they keep losing their "slim" momentum.

Guest i'm a guest too

ME has one pitcher and are a poor hitting team. Name me a real good hitter on ME? Weak..., very weak. It proves it in the late innings where they keep losing their "slim" momentum.

I'm sorry that M-E is off to a rocky start, but let me tell you what an awesome experience it was watching my son and him teammates win the State title. It is a moment none of us will ever forget.

Archived