High School Baseball

Guest Guest

Guest Gamer

CV has a bunch of returning players also, who did ME lose from last year?

CV will be shut out by CF if Dybas pitches, The real team to beat is Horseheads for the STAC title. The other team to watch is Oneonta all the pitching returns and Hughes runs a quality program. CV always has potential but seems to fall short of realizing it. Let's see how the season goes.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest calamity

D-1 batting averages (sect.4):Corey Taylor-Bing. .230 6-26 Stinson-LeMoyne.208 5-24 Talbut St.Johns .181 4-22 Baltz-St.Johns .312 10-32 Ty Yesensky -Old Dominion .400 2-5 JT Sherba-Farleigh-Dickinson .188 3-16 Stupski Long Island Univ. .176 3-17 Charley Thurber Tenn. .190 4-21

Guest Guest

CV will be shut out by CF if Dybas pitches, The real team to beat is Horseheads for the STAC title. The other team to watch is Oneonta all the pitching returns and Hughes runs a quality program. CV always has potential but seems to fall short of realizing it. Let's see how the season goes.

there is no way Cv will get shut out by dybas. they scored off him last year, and i think cv will be better this year than they were last year. im sure dybas got a lot better to, but there defense hasnt

Guest Observer

there is no way Cv will get shut out by dybas. they scored off him last year, and i think cv will be better this year than they were last year. im sure dybas got a lot better to, but there defense hasnt

It is always a good game between CF and CV and both schools show some class but is funny watching some of the CV players buckled by a good hook, they seem like they have never seen one before. Go Forks

Guest calamity

D-1 batting averages (sect.4):Corey Taylor-Bing. .230 6-26 Stinson-LeMoyne.208 5-24 Talbut St.Johns .181 4-22 Baltz-St.Johns .312 10-32 Ty Yesensky -Old Dominion .400 2-5 JT Sherba-Farleigh-Dickinson .188 3-16 Stupski Long Island Univ. .176 3-17 Charley Thurber Tenn. .190 4-21

JJ Edwards -Sacred Heart .500 12-24 bryce Nugent .219 7-32 -Marist college

Guest Guest

It is always a good game between CF and CV and both schools show some class but is funny watching some of the CV players buckled by a good hook, they seem like they have never seen one before. Go Forks

All Cv will have to do is put the ball in play and theyll win, just like they did last year

Guest Sinker

Are the baseball divisions set up like in basketball? I would think Binghamton, U-E, Vestal, and Ithaca (maybe even M-E) are in the same division. That looks like a tough division.

Also, I hear Horseheads is good, but do they have any one out in their division to challenge them (Corning or the Elmiras)?

Guest thr great,great one

Are the baseball divisions set up like in basketball? I would think Binghamton, U-E, Vestal, and Ithaca (maybe even M-E) are in the same division. That looks like a tough division.

Also, I hear Horseheads is good, but do they have any one out in their division to challenge them (Corning or the Elmiras)?

Bingo, Ithaca, Vestal, JC, ME & Owego are all in the same division.

Guest Guest

Bingo, Ithaca, Vestal, JC, ME & Owego are all in the same division.

Wrong! This is the Metro:

STAC Metro

School Wins Losses Ties Points

Vestal 0 0 0 0

Union-Endicott 0 0 0 0

Maine-Endwell 0 0 0 0

Ithaca 0 0 0 0

Binghamton

No JC or Owego.

Guest the great,great one

STAC Metro

Vestal 0 0 0 0

Union-Endicott 0 0 0 0

Maine-Endwell 0 0 0 0

Ithaca 0 0 0 0

Binghamton

No JC or Owego.

Well, they must have just changed it recently. I'm talking 5 years ago when the STAC Metro, if that's what you call it, had the best baseball perhaps in the state, the conference did have Bingo, ME, Vestal, UE, JC and Owego. Great players in the classes of 2005 and 2006.

Guest Guest

Well, they must have just changed it recently. I'm talking 5 years ago when the STAC Metro, if that's what you call it, had the best baseball perhaps in the state, the conference did have Bingo, ME, Vestal, UE, JC and Owego. Great players in the classes of 2005 and 2006.

The Divisions Changed - just like the Fall and Winter Sports. With JC and Owego, the Metro Division is even stronger now - got rid of the cellar dwellars.

Guest michael kay

Binghamton definitely has the best offensive team with Dennison, Klenchik, Yevchinecz, Kashou, Cody, Kellar and the rest. Their pitching might be a little thin but if they can find any they will be tough to beat.

Guest JCWildcat

The Divisions Changed - just like the Fall and Winter Sports. With JC and Owego, the Metro Division is even stronger now - got rid of the cellar dwellars.

Are you serious? Owego I can see but JC? In the last 10 years JC has had the best team easily out of the Metro system that they where in-followed by UE then ME. Don't try to tell me any different.

Guest guest

Binghamton definitely has the best offensive team with Dennison, Klenchik, Yevchinecz, Kashou, Cody, Kellar and the rest. Their pitching might be a little thin but if they can find any they will be tough to beat.

We saw your first one hundred posts that said this same thing .....

Guest Guest

Danaher - Binghamton .455 5-11

Guest Guest

I was talking to a friend of mine, and he told me that the Binghamton Patriots have everything that it takes to not only win the Section, but a major threat to be state champs. My buddy told that the Patriots have the following:

Great Hitting

Great Pitching

Great Defense

Great Coaching

Great Program (varsity to youth levels)

I don't follow baseball as I do other sports around here, but I'd be interested to hear other people's assessment.

I just had to respond to this it was eating at me. The kids that play baseball for Binghamton are good kids but that is about it they are not a powerhouse in baseball. I think they even lost to a B school last season.

Guest yankees12

Traffas is the only player Crooks was able to get back for Maine Endwell. Leaving them with 2 seniors and a talented group of juniors.

Guest tigerama

Traffas is the only player Crooks was able to get back for Maine Endwell. Leaving them with 2 seniors and a talented group of juniors.

They lost the majority of the hitters last year. Young team but not a good hitting team. They'll be about .500.

Guest guest

I was talking to a friend of mine, and he told me that the Binghamton Patriots have everything that it takes to not only win the Section, but a major threat to be state champs. My buddy told that the Patriots have the following:

Great Hitting

Great Pitching

Great Defense

Great Coaching

Great Program (varsity to youth levels)

I don't follow baseball as I do other sports around here, but I'd be interested to hear other people's assessment.

why do people in binghamton call casey dennison dukie? the way he plays baseball?

Guest Guest

why do people in binghamton call casey dennison dukie? the way he plays baseball?

cause he leads the patriots and they will take dukies on everyone in section 4

Guest Guest

cause he leads the patriots and they will take dukies on everyone in section 4

The Patriots would be better off if someone strong and with good character lead them. It seems like they lack strong leadership and this may be why they never live up to the parents expectations. ME is the team to beat followed by UE

Guest pickles

STAC Metro

Vestal 0 0 0 0

Union-Endicott 0 0 0 0

Maine-Endwell 0 0 0 0

Ithaca 0 0 0 0

Binghamton

No JC or Owego.

STAC Metro 2011:1) Ithaca2) Vestal 3) UE 4) Binghamton 5) ME (they lost all of their hitters and pitchers) Where's Ruby going to school?

Archived