High School Baseball

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

You people would slam Jesus Christ on this forum. Way to go, keep up the hard work.

Listen let the boys have their day in the sun, I personally witnessed the Austin boy get yanked from the STAC final for a couple of questionable errors at first, it really made me feel for the kid, he has enough garbage to deal with from his sociopathic father let him be.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest comanche

Listen let the boys have their day in the sun, I personally witnessed the Austin boy get yanked from the STAC final for a couple of questionable errors at first, it really made me feel for the kid, he has enough garbage to deal with from his sociopathic father let him be.

The two best players or should I say"the players to watch" are Clark from JC and Van Woert from ME.

Guest Guest

The two best players or should I say"the players to watch" are Clark from JC and Van Woert from ME.

Ue beat Vestal today, any other scores???

Guest Guest

How do you get in this" perfect game", program.

Their showcases and tournaments are open to anyone. Expensive but open. They are the top college recruiting organization in the Country. There ratings are based upon actually seeing players in tournaments and in showcases.

Guest Guest

You people would slam Jesus Christ on this forum. Way to go, keep up the hard work.

i would never slam jesus christ. you can't slam fictional people.

Guest Stac-Watchers No. 1 Fan

Patriots beat Spartans on a walkoff error

You my good man are an imposter when the real Stac-Watcher was posting he always typed in CAPS get a life and your own nom de plume.

Guest Guest

What happened?

kellar had about 10 k's, kashou hit a homerun to tie it up after a homer by fedorchak and someone else, ME scored 4 in the top of the 8th, then binghamton won on a walkoff error by the second baseman

Guest STAC WATCHER

You my good man are an imposter when the real Stac-Watcher was posting he always typed in CAPS get a life and your own nom de plume.

THANK YOU MY SON...IT IS COMFORTING TO KNOW MY FLOCK HAS THOUSTS BACK AS I WALK THE DESERT...

Guest Guest

An their best player hasn't been on the field yet.

but they have played shitty teams, and lost to binghamton in a scrimmage, and dont say shit about the binghamton game because dennison was injured too, binghamton is just behind horseheads for best in section 4

Guest guest

but they have played shitty teams, and lost to binghamton in a scrimmage, and dont say shit about the binghamton game because dennison was injured too, binghamton is just behind horseheads for best in section 4

the scrimage was 2 innings and we had a non pitcher on the mound...

Archived