WHERE IS EVERYONE TONIGHT

Guest GUEST TO KNOW

Guest The lonely one
Quiet it is.

Home alone just hooking up my laptop to wireless connection...So I can start going outside during the day. My life is too boring :huh:

Guest country girl2

I went to Wegmans to get fish and mac & cheese, did errands, finished up a paneling job, got gas, etc. Now I am home.

Hey sleepless, did you see the post that I made regarding you on the registered user topic? :lol:

I went to Wegmans to get fish and mac & cheese, did errands, finished up a paneling job, got gas, etc. Now I am home.

Hey sleepless, did you see the post that I made regarding you on the registered user topic? :lol:

Yeah CG, and I watched your nominations. The first one was cute...but you're a little off track when it comes to me. Check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iknEJf9cPeY

I still have some blood in my veins, and I'd like to arouse a woman and make her feel special.

Guest country girl2
Yeah CG, and I watched your nominations. The first one was cute...but you're a little off track when it comes to me. Check this out!

:lol: Thanks for the flashback.

Hows your chinese Sleepless?

It sucked as usual. I got it at "Hillcrest Heights", that's what we call our shopping mecca up here. I love them all, but the Chinese take out is owned by the Irish, and the Italian restaurant is owned by a Jewish family in Yonkers. I kid, but our pickin's are slim!

Now that is a good song!! :)

This is one of my favorites. We were in the balcony next to the stage....so close you could reach out and touch him if he wasn't so short. When this song finished, my wife clapped so hard, her wedding band flew off her hand. Me and two of my buddies spent 15 minutes on the Arena floor, but we found it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6q17h75pMQ4

Archived