Mayor Ryan to be at Armenian commemoration

Ed Arzouian

Guest Guest
Funny, here in this post , Bing4126 does not mention anything about me not trying to speak to Ryan and walking back over the Washington Street Bridge.

He does that in another thread but not here. Howe come Bing4126 tells us two different stories?

Is Bing4126 two different people or more at once?

Now why on earth would the mayor ever want to speak with you about anything ed? You post obsessively about him on online forums to the tune of over 40,000 negative posts, posts that continually make unsubstantiated charges of fraud and misconduct. You make over 150 posts about his private parts. You lie about him. You are completely and unhealthily obsesses with him. Now why would he ever wish to speak to you at all? You dont even live in this city either>

Seek help ed - you are whacked!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

You are a number of different people using the same Bing4126 username aren't you.

Are you all at City Hall or do you post from many places?

Explain how you wrote two different descriptions of the same event!!!!

Funny, here in this post , Bing4126 does not mention anything about me not trying to speak to Ryan and walking back over the Washington Street Bridge.

He does that in another thread but not here. Howe come Bing4126 tells us two different stories?

Guest BCVoice Lover
Ryan just can't recognize how important Ed Arzoonyian is, and how important it is that Ed Arzoonyian looks and feels important.

Maybe former Mayor Bucci will be at Arzoonyian's next big meeting. Come to think of it, why wasn't he at the first one with the other 10 people? Does he not recognize jus how important Ed Arzoonyian is?

Reason Garo and Nick Boochy dislike each other. May have to do with the fact Garo went to Binghamton Central and Nick went to Catholic Central in the day, both schools hated the other. Nick holds grudges only because Garo nailed Bucci on his accident record with taxpayer vehicles. Not only was that an issue but Garo knows Chief Joe Zukuski covered up those accidents. Why else weren't they reported? Because he (Bucci) was (DRUNK).

@

I will meet you in person anytime Mr Ed .. I am the ONE and only bing4126 .....

Your truly nuts to thing your going to out smart a person who does investigations on a regular basis ....

No , Matt Ryan had nothing to do with me looking and waiting for the opportunity to crumble your ego ....

It was you that DELETED me off by calling me stupid and ignorant ....

Your all done Ed ..... Sorry , I had to rock your world ......... How will you explain your lie ?

You keep digging deeper , every-time you open your trap ..... I got more for you too .....

Come and get it Ed ............ ;)

@

Guest Guest
I will meet you in person anytime Mr Ed .. I am the ONE and only bing4126 .....

Your truly nuts to thing your going to out smart a person who does investigations on a regular basis ....

No , Matt Ryan had nothing to do with me looking and waiting for the opportunity to crumble your ego ....

It was you that DELETED me off by calling me stupid and ignorant ....

Your all done Ed ..... Sorry , I had to rock your world ......... How will you explain your lie ?

You keep digging deeper , every-time you open your trap ..... I got more for you too .....

Come and get it Ed ............ ;)

Hey watch out man, Ed has written letters to some very powerful people. That proves they are working with him, and that he is very important.

Call me anytime you coward, you will run away like your Mayor did yesterday

607-343-1859

Why did you offer two versions of the same event?

How many people do you have using the same username?

ZERO CREDIBILY, fella.

Like Integral Reality another Rynaistas coward who failed to hswo up when he said he woudl.

Why didn't you come see me yesterday????

If you wanted to meet you, you say you were right there and you did nothing!!!

Call me anytime you coward, you will run away like your Mayor did yesterday

607-343-1859

Why did you offer two versions of the same event?

How many people do you have using the same username?

ZERO CREDIBILY, fella.

Like Integral Reality another Rynaistas coward who failed to hswo up when he said he woudl.

Why didn't you come see me yesterday????

If you wanted to meet you, you say you were right there and you did nothing!!!

I just called Ed and he was upset that I wouldn't give him my real name . I then suggested we meet in person to talk and see if he'd call me a coward to my face .. The phone went dead at that point in time ...

This prevents me from calling again , due to the harassment laws in NY State ...

Here is what really happenned, call again Bing4126, I'm stil here waiting for you you old nutjob:

So Bing4126, the coward, or one of them, calls me up on a blocked number. He says he will meet with me in five minutes to straighten me out. I say, "Great I'm at 67 Broad, my office".

"Oh, I won't go there he say."

Then I say, "Where will you go?"

Then he won't say.

Then he can't explain why he offers to two version of the same event. He won't give his name of course but he wants to me face-to-face though he says yesterday he was at the event and did nothing.

What a windbag.

Sounds like an uneducated, old whining drunk on the phone.

He's probably a diapered, house-bound, old drunk.

He says he has a video tape of the event, I suggested he post it if he can figure out how.

I'll see about getting some footage myself from people who were there.

Here is what really happenned, call again Bing4126, I'm stil here waiting for you you old nutjob:

Where's your buddy who said , " nobody was behind Ryan on the bridge " . Get your tapes and see for yourself who I am .

At that point in time , I think you'll shut your mouth ...

I refuse to fall into a trap of yours by meeting you in your office . I'd be setting myself up to get arrested and I'm to smart for that .

I have patients and one day you will have a chance to call me a coward ;)

@

Where's your buddy who said , " nobody was behind Ryan on the bridge " . Get your tapes and see for yourself who I am .

At that point in time , I think you'll shut your mouth ...

I refuse to fall into a trap of yours by meeting you in your office . I'd be setting myself up to get arrested and I'm to smart for that .

I have patients and one day you will have a chance to call me a coward ;)

@

You have patients?

Are you a doctor?

I have patience. It is less work.

Oh, and I have an education and judging for our conversation today, you don't.

You have patients?

Are you a doctor?

He who claims to be a leader , but has few followers is only talking a walk ......

Just do your thing ........ ;)

Guest Guest
You have patients?

Are you a doctor?

Something needs to be corrected in your own statement.

@

77593861abec001988475736c03e1467b54bb3a27014d01573eee3d98bf1249d2f813fbd.jpg

photo: EGA

On Sunday, April 27, 2008 St. Gregory the Illuminator Armenian Church of Binghamton along with the Armenian Community of Broome County commemorated the 93nd Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide. Pictured is the Southside monument to the those 1,500,000 Armenians who died in the Genocide from 1915-1923 at the hand of the Ottoman Turks.. Statements were read from: US Senator Hillary Clinton, NYS Senator Thomas Libous, Congressmen Maurice Hinchey & Arcuri. Present were: Kevin McCabe, representative from NY Governor David Paterson to read a resolution, Bob Messinger as representative of US Congressman Michael Arcuri, Broome County Executive Barbara Fiala, and City of Binghamton Mayor Matt Ryan.

Guest Guest
I just called Ed and he was upset that I wouldn't give him my real name . I then suggested we meet in person to talk and see if he'd call me a coward to my face .. The phone went dead at that point in time ...

This prevents me from calling again , due to the harassment laws in NY State ...

Are you John Diluzio? The things i have been reading make me think that. Will you answer?

Are you John Diluzio? The things i have been reading make me think that. Will you answer?

Whoever called me sounded like an uneducated, whining old man with a high pitched voice.

I doubt it was a young or even middle-aged athlete.

Besides, I've known a lot of boxers they won't waste time making silly threats on a web site chat room.

Guest Guest
You have patients?

Are you a doctor?

If you have an education, could you please try to apply it when posting? Your 3rd grade dribble of repetition and grand slam accusations without backup are really boring. We tune you out, don't you get it? You don't seriously think you have an impact do you? Man I feel sorry for you.

Guest Guest
Whoever called me sounded like an uneducated, whining old man with a high pitched voice.

I doubt it was a young or even middle-aged athlete.

Besides, I've known a lot of boxers they won't waste time making silly threats on a web site chat room.

SO WHY DO YOU MAKE THEM?

Without backing them up?

Didn't Mathew T. Ryan tell us back in October 2007 the Regency would be sold in a few weeks? That was seven months ago.

Didn't Ryan say the muni wifi would cost $58,000, now we are told it is going to be $98,000.

Didn't we hear lines of comunication with the former O'Neil Building owners were "open" last year. Didn't they knock down only half of their building for about $170,000 but now taxpayers will have foot the $417,000 bill for the rest?

Didn't we hear Ryan promise a North Side Grocery? Where is it?

Didn't Ryan and Dr. Soden promise a First Ward Health Clinic? Where is it?

Didn't Ryan say he would lower taxes? Hasn't he raised business taxes by 15% in two years.

Did Ryan raise water rates from $1.65 in Dec. '06 to a proposed $2.99 by August 2009, an 81 % increase?

How much more backup would you like?

Guest Guest
Without backing them up?

Didn't Mathew T. Ryan tell us back in October 2007 the Regency would be sold in a few weeks? That was seven months ago.

Didn't Ryan say the muni wifi would cost $58,000, now we are told it is going to be $98,000.

Didn't we hear lines of comunication with the former O'Neil Building owners were "open" last year. Didn't they knock down only half of their building for about $170,000 but now taxpayers will have foot the $417,000 bill for the rest?

Didn't we hear Ryan promise a North Side Grocery? Where is it?

Didn't Ryan and Dr. Soden promise a First Ward Health Clinic? Where is it?

Didn't Ryan say he would lower taxes? Hasn't he raised business taxes by 15% in two years.

Did Ryan raise water rates from $1.65 in Dec. '06 to a proposed $2.99 by August 2009, an 81 % increase?

How much more backup would you like?

we were talkin about silly threats not that

Guest Guest

nice picture...

77593861abec001988475736c03e1467b54bb3a27014d01573eee3d98bf1249d2f813fbd.jpg

photo: EGA

On Sunday, April 27, 2008 St. Gregory the Illuminator Armenian Church of Binghamton along with the Armenian Community of Broome County commemorated the 93nd Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide. Pictured is the Southside monument to the those 1,500,000 Armenians who died in the Genocide from 1915-1923 at the hand of the Ottoman Turks.. Statements were read from: US Senator Hillary Clinton, NYS Senator Thomas Libous, Congressmen Maurice Hinchey & Arcuri. Present were: Kevin McCabe, representative from NY Governor David Paterson to read a resolution, Bob Messinger as representative of US Congressman Michael Arcuri, Broome County Executive Barbara Fiala, and City of Binghamton Mayor Matt Ryan.

Guest Julia Allison

Ed, are you planning on running for Mayor of Binghamton in the next election? I have to be honest, I find your stalking of Ryan disconcerting and well, unproductive. You seem to be a smart enough guy but you have to understand how your message begins to get lost in your obsessive behavior, it is actually a huge turn-off.

Guest Guest

Yes, Ed why don't you engage is some positive character building activities like shoving an old woman around a laundroMatt or bursting into one of your tenant's apartments and yelling obscenities at them as they are on the 911 line with police?

Have you thought about leading police on a high speed chase and yelling obscenities at them as they arrest you?

Matthew T. Ryan has done all those things and look how it has made him a better man.....

Archived