$ 4.00 a Gal Gas

Thinkingguest

Guest Guest

22 miles one way to Owego. If you have a good paying job you cut other places. Just canceled our vacation for this summer.

Damn, I was looking forward to going to Johnson City this year and now we're not cuz you cancelled the vacation.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

22 miles one way to Owego. If you have a good paying job you cut other places. Just canceled our vacation for this summer.

That's showing them! Teach the gas man a lesson by punishing yourself!

Guest Guest

When we had high gas prices while Bush was in office it was all about how he was in cahoots with big oil. Now that we have high gas prices when Obama is in office it's all about how it's our fault for driving too much. What a crock.

Guest Guest

How about- just maybe he cancel the vacation to save the money A$$HOLE!!

Guest Guest

Just another BCV Troll on his rent a center computer, in his mothers basement. DO NOT FEED!

Guest Guest

Just another BCV Troll on his rent a center computer, in his mothers basement. DO NOT FEED!

Don't let the bin laden thing distract you from the terrible price of gas!

Guest Guest

You forgot to add: "with Dorito stained fingers." :lol:

Guest Guest

Gas will be up to 5.25 by July 1st.

This is what Obama promised. Energy costs would NECESSARILY go up.

How do you like that hope and change?

Guest Guest

How do you like that hope and change?

Hey I didn't vote for the guy. This isn't the change I was looking for. Maybe less gas will be used now that the rise in jobless claims is now at 474,000 this week for an 8 month high.

Guest Guest

Hey I didn't vote for the guy. This isn't the change I was looking for. Maybe less gas will be used now that the rise in jobless claims is now at 474,000 this week for an 8 month high.

How about this hope and change?

Obama floats plan to tax cars by the mile

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/159397-obama-floats-plan-to-tax-cars-by-the-mile

Guest guest

Good for Obamy! The American people simply are not taxed enough. The federal and state taxes on gasoline are insufficient. We need an additional tax! (Keep it up "One Term Barry!)

Guest Guest

Since you don't have a car/truck anyway this doesn't matter to you.

The more you post, the more obvious it becomes how little you actually know. lol

Guest Guest

When will the Republicans in the House concentrate on jobs and the economy like they promised?

Guest Guest

When will the Republicans in the House concentrate on jobs and the economy like they promised?

Right after the liberal senate and liberal president sign off on the house budget plan.

Guest Guest

Just like Obama did his first year? Don't make me laugh.

Guest Guest

Just like Obama did his first year? Don't make me laugh.

Never read the CBO report, did you?

I none of you REAL AMERICANS will never be able to answer the question.

lol

So Oil is down! will gas prices fall as fast as they went up ???

Even if gas prices go down I have change my family life style and will just bank any savings.

Archived