$ 4.00 a Gal Gas

Thinkingguest

Guest Guest

I didn't, so I'm good.

This is probably the third hilarious time in the last week that some retard on this board has suggested that I'm a liberal or an Obama supporter because I actually believe in free market capitalism and think the deficit spending is out of control and is set to destroy the country. What, did the IBM spill mess up your heads or something?

It's funny but I have found that people that told me that they voted for Obama 2 and a half years ago now won't admit it either. Very few will own up to it.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

It's funny but I have found that people that told me that they voted for Obama 2 and a half years ago now won't admit it either. Very few will own up to it.

I voted for him. And if the Republicans choose to put up another Ceratotherium simum hack like John McCain in 2012, I"ll vote for him again.

Guest Guess

I voted for him. And if the Republicans choose to put up another Ceratotherium simum hack like John McCain in 2012, I"ll vote for him again.

Agreed!!!

Guest Guest

McCain would be the lesser of the two evils. Less damage would have occurred.

Guest Guest

McCain would be the lesser of the two evils. Less damage would have occurred.

Oh please - enlighten us with facts concerning this scenario that never happened and the damage you speak of.

I'll wait.............

Guest Guest

Oh please - enlighten us with facts concerning this scenario that never happened and the damage you speak of.

I'll wait.............

McCain would not have signed a health care reform bill with a HIDDEN $105 BILLION for implementation purposes without the publics knowledge.

Your wait was short lived.

Guest Guest

McCain would not have signed a health care reform bill with a HIDDEN $105 BILLION for implementation purposes without the publics knowledge.

Your wait was short lived.

It was hidden? Was it in code? Invisible ink? Without knowledge? The whole bill was online.

Try again Kreskin.

Guest Guest

It was hidden? Was it in code? Invisible ink? Without knowledge? The whole bill was online.

Try again Kreskin.

It was buried in the 2700 pages. I wonder what other little gems are buried in it.

Guest Guest

It was buried in the 2700 pages. I wonder what other little gems are buried in it.

Buried? Was it an earthen burial or in a tomb?

Is this the one Bachman 'discovered' basically admitting she never read the bill?

Read more about the 'truth' of this 'shocking' discovery here -

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/mar/08/michele-bachmann/michele-bachmann-charges-health-care-bill-spent-10/

How would McCain know it was 'hidden' if nobody else did?

Guest Guest

Buried? Was it an earthen burial or in a tomb?

Is this the one Bachman 'discovered' basically admitting she never read the bill?

Read more about the 'truth' of this 'shocking' discovery here -

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/mar/08/michele-bachmann/michele-bachmann-charges-health-care-bill-spent-10/

How would McCain know it was 'hidden' if nobody else did?

"Bachmann said that "secretly, unbeknownst to members of Congress, over $105 billion was hidden in the Obamacare legislation." She’s right that there’s about $105 billion of already approved spending in the health care bill that may be difficult to rescind. But that does not mean that the process was secret. While the pre-approved spending provisions didn’t attract media attention, they were in the plain language of the bill and did not vary dramatically from past congressional practice. And the bill was made public before the vote. On balance, we rate Bachmann’s statement Barely True."

Guest Guest

Liberals........NO DEATH PANELS? You really didn't their would actually be Death Panels? Of course you knew their would be!

"While this may seem a ways away, the bureaucrats at the FDA are already moving to deny the cancer drug Avastin to breast cancer patients."

http://dailycaller.com/2011/04/27/liberals-embrace-death-panels/

Palin a fool for bringing up death panels? Nope. She was spot on. It all comes down to money being the deciding factor.

Guest Guest

Liberals........NO DEATH PANELS? You really didn't their would actually be Death Panels? Of course you knew their would be!

"While this may seem a ways away, the bureaucrats at the FDA are already moving to deny the cancer drug Avastin to breast cancer patients."

http://dailycaller.com/2011/04/27/liberals-embrace-death-panels/

Palin a fool for bringing up death panels? Nope. She was spot on. It all comes down to money being the deciding factor.

After analyzing the data from 16 clinical trials, Stony Brook researchers confirmed earlier findings that a widely used cancer drug may be killing patients rather than saving their lives.

Marketed under the brand name Avastin, the drug was increasing treatment-related patient deaths by nearly half compared to patients taking only chemotherapy drugs, wrote the authors of a study published February in the Journal of the American Medical Association. Shenhong Wu, Sanjaykumar Hapani, and David Chu, researchers at the Stony Brook University Medical Center, conducted the study.

http://www.sbstatesman.com/survey-says-cancer-drug-may-do-more-harm-than-good786

hat's what happens when you rely on a right-wing OPINION piece instead of knowing the facts.

You and Palin are still fools. T

Guest Air Force One

Wonder how much it cost to fly Obama and the little misses to the Oprah show on Air Force One to discuss his birth certificate?

Guest guest Hawaii

Wonder how much it cost to fly Obama and the little misses to the Oprah show on Air Force One to discuss his birth certificate?

How much did it cost to fly a lawyer to Hawaii to pick up his "birth certificate"??? What is wrong with certified mail?? Thats OK he is good at spending our money!!

Guest guest

How much did it cost to fly a lawyer to Hawaii to pick up his "birth certificate"??? What is wrong with certified mail?? Thats OK he is good at spending our money!!

We're in the very best of hands.

Guest Guest

His money, actually.

Archived