I did it!! I shaved it...

Guest T. Savalas

Guest T. Savalas

I finally got the nerve to shave this full head of hair tonight. It was a struggle getting started, but I looked at myself in the mirror with the scissors in my hand. I couldn't do it.

Then the thought came to me...."You've got no DELETED."

45 seconds later I was snipping away. I machoed myself into it.

It took me waaaaaaay longer than I thought it would.

10 minutes into it (the hacking and sawing stage) I thought "this was a BIG mistake, this gonna love awful!!"

20 minutes later, when my scalp starting making it's entrance, I thought "I think I'm gonna like this."

I look like a stud who's 15 years younger. I've always had a baby face, so now I'm cuter than ever before.

I admit that I completely missed the fact that I'm going to need a hand held mirror to see the back of my dome. This first one will be done by feel until I can get a mirror tomorrow.

As I sit here typing this, I can feel very slight breezes in my room that I never knew where there before. I'm looking forward to a cooler summer now.

My recent ex girlfriend told me she didn't want me to do this. Now she'll never see (or feel) what she's missing.

I like the idea I got from the previous thread from a shaver to invite the women over to shave me. He said the ladies are all over him now.

C'mon ladies!!! Come get some!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Happy I talked you into it. Good luck !!!

If this is the shaver guy...thank you!!!

I still gotta go over the back again now.

Actually I have a very nice looking skull. Very symetrical, lovely, round shape, no big knobs or bulges.

I have a question.

I managed to cut myself in a few spots. Is it considered poor form to sport a few bandaids the first few days?

Guest Guest
If this is the shaver guy...thank you!!!

I still gotta go over the back again now.

Actually I have a very nice looking skull. Very symetrical, lovely, round shape, no big knobs or bulges.

I have a question.

I managed to cut myself in a few spots. Is it considered poor form to sport a few bandaids the first few days?

I too managed to have a few cuts my first time shaving. It's common I guess. Your scalp will adapt to the razor and it's gets easier.

Guest country girl2

Wow, you did it huh? Good for you!! I am sure you will like it much better in the summer........ohhh, be very careful not to get sunburn, make sure you wear a baseball hat or something, it is not pleasant from what I hear. I would suggest you do whatever you have to so that you can see the back of your head to make sure you didnt miss any spots. My husband shaves his and I am always laughing when he is done because it never fails, he always misses something.........the last time he had a little patch behind his ear........I shouldnt have told him and let him walk around like that. :lol::lol:

@

Guest Guest

I have to get a mirror tomorrow. I can feel a few spots in the back I can't quite get done. I'll wear a hat until I can get home at lunchtime with the mirror.

I noticed that I have to get every single last little hair or else they will stand out very visibly.

The crook at the top of my ears was particularly difficult.

As I was in mid-shave, I thought "I should have had someone else do this for me."

I also had to shave inside my ears to get the little hairs in there I never noticed when I was sporting my head 'o hair.

How do I get rid of the 5 o'clock shadow of my hair? I can't quite get the tiniest bit of stubble no matter how many times I go over it with my razor. Do I not worry about that?

I have a hair cut scheduled for this Saturday. Guess I won't be keeping that one, huh?

I'm 52, and I gotta tell you....I EASILY look instantly 10 years younger. If I may so so myself, I look much cuter AND sexier too.

I'd go ahead and post my before and after pix, but I can't post any without being registered.

WHO DA MAN??????????

Guest Guest
Wow, you did it huh? Good for you!! I am sure you will like it much better in the summer........ohhh, be very careful not to get sunburn, make sure you wear a baseball hat or something, it is not pleasant from what I hear. I would suggest you do whatever you have to so that you can see the back of your head to make sure you didnt miss any spots. My husband shaves his and I am always laughing when he is done because it never fails, he always misses something.........the last time he had a little patch behind his ear........I shouldnt have told him and let him walk around like that. :lol::lol:

@

A good friend of mine from years ago was bald. Every summer he'd burn and then peel badly.

I have some good sunscreen that I'll put right in my car.

Now I gotta get another girlfriend to help make sure I don't miss any spots.

Guest country girl2
I can't quite get the tiniest bit of stubble no matter how many times I go over it with my razor. Do I not worry about that?

No, dont worry about it.......that is normal. If you go at it too much you may end up with razor burn.......ouch.

I'd go ahead and post my before and after pix, but I can't post any without being registered.

So why dont you register?

See, arent you glad you did it?

Guest Guest
A good friend of mine from years ago was bald. Every summer he'd burn and then peel badly.

I have some good sunscreen that I'll put right in my car.

Now I gotta get another girlfriend to help make sure I don't miss any spots.

You'll have plenty of woman with that bald head.

Guest Guest
See, arent you glad you did it?

I am so digging this. I love the younger me. With my shirt off, having no hair makes my muscles look musclier, too.

It's a good thing you mentioned behind the ear. I just went and rechecked, and I had a 2" long lock of hair behind my right ear.

Guest Guest
You'll have plenty of woman with that bald head.

Man, I sure hope so. I've had crap luck with women for way too long now.

Sitting here typing, I just realized I had to shave the back of my neck, too.

Damn that was a lot of work. All told I'll bet that took me more than 2 hours.

My sink is almost clogged up, too, now.

@

Man, I sure hope so. I've had crap luck with women for way too long now.

Sitting here typing, I just realized I had to shave the back of my neck, too.

Damn that was a lot of work. All told I'll bet that took me more than 2 hours.

My sink is almost clogged up, too, now.

@

:blink:

Guest Guest
Have to admit those bald heads are hot. Good luck and pace yourself. <_<

Woke up, got out of bed.

Yep, still shaved bald.

Pace myself?

I'm not going to go run a marathon.

Well, not today anyways.

I cut my boyfriends hair and with his line of work it is usually a fade or really short but he WILL NOT let me shave him bald ........... Bald men are sexy as hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he wont let me shave off his stash I HATE THAT!!! why do men need hair on their face it is itchy I think

I finally got the nerve to shave this full head of hair tonight. It was a struggle getting started, but I looked at myself in the mirror with the scissors in my hand. I couldn't do it.

Then the thought came to me...."You've got no DELETED."

45 seconds later I was snipping away. I machoed myself into it.

[/b]

Make sure you keep it shinning

Guest Guest
Make sure you keep it shinning

Ok.

How do I get rid of the fine shadow my hair leaves? It seems like I can't quite get that last little bit of stubble shaved off.

And what do I shine it with? Car wax?

Archived