Guest Guest
OK BTK, love me or hate me, you promised me a free BCV hat when I got to 1500 posts. Where can I pick it up?

You can pick it up from ed - he has 30 of them now and climbing

You can pick it up from ed - he has 30 of them now and climbing

I know you're being sarcastic, but I spent a little time with Ed a couple of weeks ago chatting. We talked about normal things...he's a regular guy. He just has some strong feelings about some things and he expresses them...I admire him for being so convicted to his beliefs. I know I don't have the guts to do that! Do you? Probably not. You're like me, we sit on the fringe and watch, but we never jump in! Ed's not a character on here like me, he's a real person that speaks from his heart. I don't always agree with him, but I respect him. He's got guts. Hats off, Ed!!!

You are right I did promise, I will have yours made up this week. What size, you don't have an abnormally large head do you?

I don't know what size, It's not swollen as some on here say...average I guess, kinda like Barney's. Reddi and Dlinclimo have little heads for guys, don't you think?

I dont think that he is talking about the same thing that you are!
It was the best I could come up with after a night of screaming drunk campus kids and no coffee and well its Sleepless so you never can tell :rolleyes:

@

Guest Guest
I know you're being sarcastic, but I spent a little time with Ed a couple of weeks ago chatting. We talked about normal things...he's a regular guy. He just has some strong feelings about some things and he expresses them...I admire him for being so convicted to his beliefs. I know I don't have the guts to do that! Do you? Probably not. You're like me, we sit on the fringe and watch, but we never jump in! Ed's not a character on here like me, he's a real person that speaks from his heart. I don't always agree with him, but I respect him. He's got guts. Hats off, Ed!!!

I disagree sleepless. Ed is not a regular guy. I truly believe he has seroious mental health issues. while they may not always be in the forefront, they are most ertainly there, always, under the surface. I do not believe his expression on here are his "strong feelings" about certain things that he expresses. Over 40,000 posts and counting about a mayor and a city he does not live in (as well as over 150 posts about the mayors private parts) is just a wee tad more than 'strong feelings' as you say. They are simply an obsession, clear as the day is long. As far as convicted to his beliefs. His beliefs are simple: If the mayor is for something, he is against it. If the mayor is against something, he is for it. If the mayor does something, it is the wrong something. If he does nothing, he sould have done something.

As far as me "having the guts" to stand up for my convictyions and my beliefs: I participate in this community on a regular basis, working hard to make this city a better place in which to live. I have been committed for decades and will continue to do so. The difference of course is that I actually "do" things and accomplish things, while ed and people like him love to complain and whine about things, but never actually do anything.

I guess we simply disagree sleepless. But I have known ed for a long time, and I know people like ed, on here and in the community as well. Theya re not about making this a better community in which to live. They are whiners, moaners and complainers.

@

Archived