Show solidarity with protesters on wall street OCCUPY BINGHAMTON!

Guest Guest

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That makes two votes for ignorance.

Talk about ignorance! I really hope that the Democrats endorse this "movement" whole heartedly because it is doomed to fail since most of the protestors have NO idea why they are there in the first place and couldn’t tell you what the purpose of this group really even is.

stand up and show solidarity with our brothers and sisters accorss the country. coast to coast Americans are occupying their hometowns and cities to protest for democracy. come downtown OCT 15 , to protest against how things are in america. weather you believe in taxing the rich, or feel the DELETED on wall st should be in prison, if your sick of this whole crappy failed trickle down your own you own if your poor politics then come downtown and protest bring your issues adn we all will collectively come together and rally for a change, rally for the Restoration of fairness and equity in America.

http://www.facebook....ccupyBinghamton

WE'RE # 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there is one underlying consistency with these moonbats, it is blind faith in what they know to be true. No amount of facts or evidence will dissuade them. It's proofed by their explanations employing that projection onto their opponents to explain actions. But hey, they're smarter than we are, or so they tell us.

Talk about ignorance! I really hope that the Democrats endorse this "movement" whole heartedly because it is doomed to fail since most of the protestors have NO idea why they are there in the first place and couldn’t tell you what the purpose of this group really even is.

There isn't one purpose. You should read up on it instead of being ignorant.

If there is one underlying consistency with these moonbats, it is blind faith in what they know to be true. No amount of facts or evidence will dissuade them. It's proofed by their explanations employing that projection onto their opponents to explain actions. But hey, they're smarter than we are, or so they tell us.

23317_cut-n-paste.jpg

There isn't one purpose. You should read up on it instead of being ignorant.

You are right. There is a huge conglomeration of many incoherent, illogical, and insipid "purposes". Stay stupid, moron.

Why don't you read about it instead of being told what to think?

http://occupywallst.org/

http://www.occupytogether.org/actions/

Why do you not PARTICIPATE instead of merelr reading about it? What have you been getting real life experience at the past 5 days?

Oh yes, you are the one who normally responds " Right Right, I read that on the Internet too. " and you have the nerve to post links like that?

Forget what you READ, tell us from real world experience WHY you believe the stupidity you do! Just tell us why, there is no shame in it. You are not alone in having massive experience swallowing what you read on anti-American Democrat Party supporting Propaganda sites on the Internet, while enjoying minimal real life educational experiences. Be not ashamed, every budding dictatorship in history had many of your sort supporting them.

Why do you not PARTICIPATE instead of merelr reading about it? What have you been getting real life experience at the past 5 days?

Oh yes, you are the one who normally responds " Right Right, I read that on the Internet too. " and you have the nerve to post links like that?

Forget what you READ, tell us from real world experience WHY you believe the stupidity you do! Just tell us why, there is no shame in it. You are not alone in having massive experience swallowing what you read on anti-American Democrat Party supporting Propaganda sites on the Internet, while enjoying minimal real life educational experiences. Be not ashamed, every budding dictatorship in history had many of your sort supporting them.

I didn't think you or your other teabaggers would understand, Bimbo Jimbo. But it was worth a try. Say hello to your corporate puppet masters for us. Justice is coming.

Now you sound like obama. The people are just too stupid to understand my policies and what I am trying to do. Talk about puppet masters. You just repeat what your bumbling leader says. Way to go, genius. lol

Now you sound like obama. The people are just too stupid to understand my policies and what I am trying to do. Talk about puppet masters. You just repeat what your bumbling leader says. Way to go, genius. lol

You don't have a job. You sit at home posting on here all day and night. Maybe, just maybe you are too stupid to understand anything that isn't spoon fed to you with a slice of fear by faux news.

I didn't think you or your other teabaggers would understand, Bimbo Jimbo. But it was worth a try. Say hello to your corporate puppet masters for us. Justice is coming.

Yeah we do understad, much more than you do!

How much of my Earnings do you believe you are Entitled to? Why?

In regards "Justice" do not be concerned. Until our US Constitution is re-inacted folk like us will comtimue doing the necessary and hoping when the time comes to confront Him God will agree we are doing what is Right!

Talk about ignorance! I really hope that the Democrats endorse this "movement" whole heatedly because it is doomed to fail since most of the protestors have NO idea why they are there in the first place and couldn’t tell you what the purpose of this group really even is.

First off I am on your side on this issue.

Let's get this straight the dems have not only whole heatedly endorsed this movement they are directing it!

This whole thing is a retaliation to the tea party movement of 2010 so now they have tried to choreograph an out of the blue flea party movement.

This spontaneous movement has only been so fortunate in the past 10 days to gain the backing of unions and Hollywood liberals as well of the pelose type Americans, what a stroke of luck.

So you libtards that think this fabricated protest is going to gain you an great up-swelling of backing in 2012 are absolutely in for the rudest awaking your ever going to confront in your lifetime!

GUARANTEED!!!!!

First off I am on your side on this issue.

Let's get this straight the dems have not only whole heatedly endorsed this movement they are directing it!

This whole thing is a retaliation to the tea party movement of 2010 so now they have tried to choreograph an out of the blue flea party movement.

This spontaneous movement has only been so fortunate in the past 10 days to gain the backing of unions and Hollywood liberals as well of the pelose type Americans, what a stroke of luck.

So you libtards that think this fabricated protest is going to gain you an great up-swelling of backing in 2012 are absolutely in for the rudest awaking your ever going to confront in your lifetime!

GUARANTEED!!!!!

yea BACKED by unions and Hollywood stars. Not hijacked like the tea party was. if this was the tea party we would already have moved from wall street and been in DC only,with these numbers spiting on John Boehner and Eric cantor.

yea BACKED by unions and Hollywood stars. Not hijacked like the tea party was. if this was the tea party we would already have moved from wall street and been in DC only,with these numbers spiting on John Boehner and Eric cantor.

Shouldn't you be outside burning tires or something? Gawd..... you must be the laziest damn anarchist in Amerikkka.

Archived