Show solidarity with protesters on wall street OCCUPY BINGHAMTON!

Guest Guest

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ball washers are the teabaggers defending the 1%. Instead of using soap, they use their tongue.

I know you are, what am I, is what you are reduced to when your liberal brain fails you. You are incapable of original thought.

Lady's & Gentlemen Please vote for that Guest to be your local representative at the up coming Flea Party Convention being held in conjunction with the DNC Convention.

Also Ladies and gentlemen vote for this dirt bag to represent you at the "governments out to get me its a conspiracy! convention and at the "i don't wanna invest in Americas education even if my kid is a retard" foundation

Fixed news always lies. they are more like entertainment then a news organizations. they have a certain audience, and they perform for them...like puppets...

Yet they beat the pants off the other networks and their viewers are split almost evenly between liberals, conservatives, and independents. Interesting.

Yet they beat the pants off the other networks and their viewers are split almost evenly between liberals, conservatives, and independents. Interesting.

emphasis on almost evenly lol. i admit im a liberal also my friends and family are liberals we watch fox to rubber neck and see the lies lol. its like a car accident you cant help but to look, that's what we're all doing buddy. Also its the only conservative outlet for you morons, it you look at the two liberal stations you will see the numbers tighten up if you add cnn and msnbc... im gonna use it now.....IF you compare the two liberal stations (cnn, MSNBC) you will see its ALMOST EVEN with FIXD news ratings...

I started this topic 6 days ago and it is still the hottest topic on the site. and going strong. weather you agree or disagree your talking about...hope to see the smarter ones on sat!....well actually ill probably see the the other side too, they will be the ones rubber necking honking and yelling, hopefully, and eventually rear ending each other and providing great pictures for me to cap off the topic with...

....ok repubs let me have it i know it coming lol

emphasis on almost evenly lol. i admit im a liberal also my friends and family are liberals we watch fox to rubber neck and see the lies lol. its like a car accident you cant help but to look, that's what we're all doing buddy. Also its the only conservative outlet for you morons, it you look at the two liberal stations you will see the numbers tighten up if you add cnn and msnbc... im gonna use it now.....IF you compare the two liberal stations (cnn, MSNBC) you will see its ALMOST EVEN with FIXD news ratings...

Whatever you have to tell yourself. Isn't it time for you to go bow before your idol of obama?

I started this topic 6 days ago and it is still the hottest topic on the site. and going strong. weather you agree or disagree your talking about...hope to see the smarter ones on sat!....well actually ill probably see the the other side too, they will be the ones rubber necking honking and yelling, hopefully, and eventually rear ending each other and providing great pictures for me to cap off the topic with...

....ok repubs let me have it i know it coming lol

I am sure you have a lot of things coming. Things like: your dealer, your unemployment check, a shot for your vd, and some guys in white jackets to take you on a much deserved "vacation".

I am sure you have a lot of things coming. Things like: your dealer, your unemployment check, a shot for your vd, and some guys in white jackets to take you on a much deserved "vacation".

By your ignorant logic, all conservatives are gay - http://gayconservative.org/ pro choice - http://www.gopchoice.org/ child molesters - http://culturekitche...ins_with_nambla

By your lame response, I see that you are emulating your leaders stupidity, lack of imagination, and incompetence. I am sure obama would consider your imitation the sincerest form of flattey. LOL

i love how you all are jumping on the gay part of what he posted....uhhhh CHILD MOLESTERS?!?!

You posted this crap yesterday. Try something new for chrissakes.

smile big for for the camera, after you slam into your ultra conservative father in law ...

Come on people! Jeebus!!!! What kind of "anarchists" are you anyway? Shouldn't you be burning tires in front of city hall? Show some initiative! Have some pride in yourselves!!!

lmao uhh no i didnt, and if i did go prove it DELETED...

Leftist stupidity may be one of America's truly inexhaustible natural resources.

Too bad we can't run our cars on it.

Archived