Show solidarity with protesters on wall street OCCUPY BINGHAMTON!

Guest Guest

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put down the bong, take a shower, and get a job you scumbags.

Aww, aren't you a cute little puppet. You just keep doing and saying exactly what the mainstream media tells you, because the status quo is what they want.

Aww, aren't you a cute little puppet. You just keep doing and saying exactly what the mainstream media tells you, because the status quo is what they want.

That's right! Its what THEEEEEY want. And we all know who they are. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

If you dimwits ever actually got the revolution you're demanding, you would cry and cry and cry. But that would be fair enough — and at least then you’d really have something to cry about.

If you dimwits ever actually got the revolution you're demanding, you would cry and cry and cry. But that would be fair enough — and at least then you’d really have something to cry about.

Bring a shill for the 1% makes you a fool.

Bring a shill for the 1% makes you a fool.

1%????????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! So which corporation made the computer you are presently using? HMMMMMMMMMMM?

None. I build my own.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I mean, what kind of anarchist are you anyway? Shouldn't you be out protesting "Columbus Day" or throwing trash cans through Starbucks' windows, or painting that cool circle with an "A" through it symbol on some business wall? Why aren't you in front of Wal mart banging on some hippie drum? Can't take the time off from your busy schedule of playing "Warcraft" and not getting laid? Too bad. I'll weep for you.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I mean, what kind of anarchist are you anyway? Shouldn't you be out protesting "Columbus Day" or throwing trash cans through Starbucks' windows, or painting that cool circle with an "A" through it symbol on some business wall? Why aren't you in front of Wal mart banging on some hippie drum? Can't take the time off from your busy schedule of playing "Warcraft" and not getting laid? Too bad. I'll weep for you.

You just proved how little you know about the whole thing.

Funny how that has led to me being successful. I guess your liberal puppet masters prefer you stupid and poor.

You just proved how little you know about the whole thing.

No! I do understand the whole thing. In fact, I was planning to go to the protest but my mom backs the "Man" and so won't buy me a bus ticket, the bitch. So I've decidied to occupy our den and demand Hot Pockets for every meal. Which is way more sane, reasonable, and sensible than those Occupy Wall Street morons. Please be sure to check back here for updates as to how "The Struggle" is going. Thanks.

“What started out as two men in a garage with ideas and passion would have been nothing more than two guys in a garage with ideas and passion had it not been for an IPO on Dec. 12, 1980, when Apple went public at $22 per share,” he writes.

“Big Bad Wall Street raised $101 million for Mr. Jobs to expand his ideas, create jobs and change the landscape of technology. The next time any of the Wall Street occupiers makes an iTune purchase, it can be traced back to some Big Bad Banker’s belief in Mr. Jobs and his company.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.co...N#ixzz1aPDzhIzT

[/left]

Archived