Show solidarity with protesters on wall street OCCUPY BINGHAMTON!

Guest Guest

Funny how that has led to me being successful. I guess your liberal puppet masters prefer you stupid and poor.

Being a shut-in and posting on the internet all day does not make one 'successful'.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being a shut-in and posting on the internet all day does not make one 'successful'.

Apparently, your brain is incapable of thinking beyond the juvenile twaddle that passes as genius in anarchist's circles.

Apparently, your brain is incapable of thinking beyond the juvenile twaddle that passes as genius in anarchist's circles.

Says the caddie who thinks he's a member of the Country Clun.

I guess that would make you a professional ball washer. I bet you soap all kinds of balls too.

Between June 2009, when the recession officially ended, and June 2011, inflation-adjusted median household income fell 6.7 per cent.

Corporate profits now account for the largest share of gross domestic product since 1950 — 12.6%. Wages and salaries account for the smallest share of GDP since 1955 — 54.9%.

What's a "Clun"? Nevermind, Obviously you’re just here for comic relief. Carry on.

Between June 2009, when the recession officially ended, and June 2011, inflation-adjusted median household income fell 6.7 per cent.

Corporate profits now account for the largest share of gross domestic product since 1950 — 12.6%. Wages and salaries account for the smallest share of GDP since 1955 — 54.9%.

I bet you posted this on your iPad.

I guess that would make you a professional ball washer. I bet you soap all kinds of balls too.

The ball washers are the teabaggers defending the 1%. Instead of using soap, they use their tongue.

The ball washers are the teabaggers defending the 1%. Instead of using soap, they use their tongue.

Too bad you're using only 1% of your brain. Perhaps increasing your medication levels would help?

No, that is a member of the Tea Party counter demonstrating the Occupy Wall Street crowd.

Please do us all a favor and close your mouth when you breathe. Thanks.

No, that is a member of the Tea Party counter demonstrating the Occupy Wall Street crowd.

Dat u Nancy new the ex speaker would rise up in defense of the Flea Party.

Join us become a Fleabagger stand up for your right to sit around and let your government work for you.

If the RNC doesn’t hang these turds around the Democrats then I give up. They should be making campaign commercials right now showing Obummer and Pelosi supporting these derelicts

I hear they are handing out free condoms too. That shows how "serious" these morons are. At least we can hope they wont be procreating.

You Freakin idiots. handing out condoms and a bunch of other weird shit going on! you're probably right, its near battery park in NYC! you morons! its the city everything and anything goes on everywhere. you cant pick out something weird in new York and say "look their not serious" shut up turn off fixed news...

It's funny because I keep hearing that these morons represent the 99%. I feel that it is the other way around. I think they only represent the 1% of the population that thinks this a credible problem.

idiot it is credible....inequity is as high as it was during the great depression, if you don't know what that is turn off FIXD news and open up a history book. you know the one you told your dumb ass kid to throw in the garbage because the government controls it. Yea go read it.

Fixed news always lies. they are more like entertainment then a news organizations. they have a certain audience, and they perform for them...like puppets...

Fixed news always lies. they are more like entertainment then a news organizations. they have a certain audience, and they perform for them...like puppets...

Lady's & Gentlemen Please vote for that Guest to be your local representative at the up coming Flea Party Convention being held in conjunction with the DNC Convention.

Archived