ALL METRO FOOTBALL TEAM

Guest Guest

Caleb will end up at UE at sometime this year probably soon. Miller killed the program, to many good players leaving, there won't be football there.

there won't be football at seton? are you sure?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are done, all of the atheletes are leaving. This will also kill B-ball in the future, and they will lose tuitions as well. All because of Miller.

Miller? who's he?

They are done, all of the atheletes are leaving. This will also kill B-ball in the future, and they will lose tuitions as well. All because of Miller.

The school will not even be open much longer. Maybe 2-3 more years tops.

From what I understand he and his family were disgruntled because his son was not playing QB. From what I hear he didn't have enough talent yo play modified. Plus he was afraid. So he was a second string d-back. Judge R. Miller abused his judicial power and dug up some old dirt on the coach and got him fired. I hear he was the one behind Dan Davis getting fired as well.

God bless you, you are about dumb as a box of rocks. If you look at the list of participants there were over 70 QB's there. You can't coach 6'5" 225lbs with a gun "YOU CAN COACH EVERYTHING ELSE". He is obviously fearless he played with two team with terrible lines, from what I saw he ran for his life. He had 1200 yds this year in 6 games for SETON.

if you could have 1 qb in section 4 for a state playoff game, who would you take (the qbs coming back for 2012)? assume a reasonably good offensive line, receivers, and running backs.

if you could have 1 qb in section 4 for a state playoff game, who would you take (the qbs coming back for 2012)? assume a reasonably good offensive line, receivers, and running backs.

Ricky Balles

There are really only 2, if your looking at Pro Style CS is the best choice he will give you 2000yds passing and 2-300 yds rushing (he had 1200 in 6 games and thats with Setons team). If your talking spread option the kid from Binghamton Yefcheicz(butchard sorry) is the best he had almost 1500yds passing and another 400+ running in 11 games, and he will do better this year. They could be two of the best in the state at there respective offenses.

The Binghamton qb will most likely not exceed his passing totals from junior year, lost all of his receivers from last year

Look for Binghamton to be a very good team next year under his leadership though, He's a competitor

There are really only 2, if your looking at Pro Style CS is the best choice he will give you 2000yds passing and 2-300 yds rushing (he had 1200 in 6 games and thats with Setons team). If your talking spread option the kid from Binghamton Yefcheicz(butchard sorry) is the best he had almost 1500yds passing and another 400+ running in 11 games, and he will do better this year. They could be two of the best in the state at there respective offenses.

The ME QB will be one of the top ones next year. Tall, fast, a strong arm and intelligence. Already has a state championship as a sophomore. The Binghamton QB has no arm strength. He is the weakest QB Ramil has ever had. I consider him one of the munchkins along with UE's and Vestal's QB's. CS is probably screwed because of the Judge and UE politics would stop him from playing QB there.

Be serious anybody can hand the ball off, the JV quarterback or the coaches son. There is very little talent here, the real quarterback had to sit on the bench because daddy wanted his son to start. We'll see what happens when he is a senior and there is nobdy to hand the ball to.

Be serious anybody can hand the ball off, the JV quarterback or the coaches son. There is very little talent here, the real quarterback had to sit on the bench because daddy wanted his son to start. We'll see what happens when he is a senior and there is nobdy to hand the ball to.

I watched the ME games on TV and that kid was good. He was strong enough to throw on the run or off his back foot and had great awareness. The real QB? Who was that? The one who was starting earlier in the season couldn't throw and had barely any passing yards. All I know is Daddy's son won a state championship and these other QB's at UE, Vestal, Binghamton never will.

He has no FBS offers. Everyone made at least honorable mention if they paid to be in the combine. He didn't do much last year to make him an FBS prospect , let's give him a chance in 2012 and that will settle the discussion.

Combines mean little, it's what you show on the field.

About combines boys:

http://recruiting-10...vited-athletes/

The guy slams these combines on this link then wants to sell you stuff at more cost than what he says you should pay for a combine. In fact you have helped him out by posting the link. He probably makes something for each hit on his site.

He plays some at Seton, but Sinicki runs a strange offense doesn't seem to run 2 big men at the same time. And his teams get out rebounded on both ends. He would rather go 3 for 20 from 3 point land, instead of controlling the boards.

Seton has already lost:

-Starting running back and linebacker/ Team MVP Cole Mallery, who went back to Susquehanna, PA after a great season

-Starting Fullback and Linebacker/ Heart of the Defense (and only a Sophomore!) Joe Crowley, who transferred to Binghamton to play for Ramil

-Starting Guard and best Offensive Lineman Zach Pomeroy, who went back to Vestal

-Starting Defensive End Javon Reagan, who transferred to Binghamton.

All of these kids start both ways, so basically what theyve lost is 8 starting spots that were taken care of by these returning players.. and the rest of the kids are completely distraught with the entire program. They have yet to hire a coach, the remaining kids are all focusing on other sports, and when they do hire a new coach, he will find himself walking into a ghost town of talent with the kids that will be remaining, many of them already considering not even playing. This program will be an absolute joke in years to come.. Vince Lombardi himself could not do anything with the void that is present after all these kids leave

Archived