ALL METRO FOOTBALL TEAM

Guest Guest

Seton has already lost:

-Starting running back and linebacker/ Team MVP Cole Mallery, who went back to Susquehanna, PA after a great season

-Starting Fullback and Linebacker/ Heart of the Defense (and only a Sophomore!) Joe Crowley, who transferred to Binghamton to play for Ramil

-Starting Guard and best Offensive Lineman Zach Pomeroy, who went back to Vestal

-Starting Defensive End Javon Reagan, who transferred to Binghamton.

All of these kids start both ways, so basically what theyve lost is 8 starting spots that were taken care of by these returning players.. and the rest of the kids are completely distraught with the entire program. They have yet to hire a coach, the remaining kids are all focusing on other sports, and when they do hire a new coach, he will find himself walking into a ghost town of talent with the kids that will be remaining, many of them already considering not even playing. This program will be an absolute joke in years to come.. Vince Lombardi himself could not do anything with the void that is present after all these kids leave

Those guys are going to hurt the team more than if they lost CS.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

absolutely

There were eight Qb,s better than CS in section 4 last year. I don't see why his name is mentioned under this topic. He wasn't even nominated as an all-star in this All-Metro conference last year.

Don't these high school football coaches have any guilt recruiting these ball players from other schools and replacing there players that have been in the schools program since the seventh grade? Disrespect tu his players if you ask me.

Don't these high school football coaches have any guilt recruiting these ball players from other schools and replacing there players that have been in the schools program since the seventh grade? Disrespect tu his players if you ask me.

no coach recruited those players. they left because they didn't like the "seton way" of doing things, such as having sleazy politics involved in the sports programs. no matter, seton doesn't have a football coach, and when they do, it will be a joke. you must be a seton buttboy, making it like it's the other coaches' fault for those kids leaving your school , when you should be blaming your own people, like bucci, sinicki, miller, and a few other bitchy parents. the other coaches have nothing to do with the seton bull$hit, they left because they found out first hand about how seton works.

There were eight Qb,s better than CS in section 4 last year. I don't see why his name is mentioned under this topic. He wasn't even nominated as an all-star in this All-Metro conference last year.

There is no pro-style qb better than CS in STAC or maybe even the state. If you think there is then you know nothing about football. He is big, strong and moves well in the pocket under pressure. He had averaged 200yds a game with Seton, with no blocking or blitz pick up. I saw 4 games last year, good and bad, the kid has talent. Decission making is his biggest problem. I think a better offensive line will help that.

There is no pro-style qb better than CS in STAC or maybe even the state. If you think there is then you know nothing about football. He is big, strong and moves well in the pocket under pressure. He had averaged 200yds a game with Seton, with no blocking or blitz pick up. I saw 4 games last year, good and bad, the kid has talent. Decission making is his biggest problem. I think a better offensive line will help that.

caleb has some talent, he is big, about 6'5'' and 230 pounds, and has a very good arm, and runs pretty good for a big kid, but his accuracy is just ok, and its true, his decision making has to improve... but none of this will matter if caleb stays at seton, they won't be very good next year, he could get hurt, and they still don't have a coach yet, who knows who they will dig up to coach them.. caleb has one last chance to show what he has, and seton is not the place for him to do that

caleb has some talent, he is big, about 6'5'' and 230 pounds, and has a very good arm, and runs pretty good for a big kid, but his accuracy is just ok, and its true, his decision making has to improve... but none of this will matter if caleb stays at seton, they won't be very good next year, he could get hurt, and they still don't have a coach yet, who knows who they will dig up to coach them.. caleb has one last chance to show what he has, and seton is not the place for him to do that

He is nowhere near as good as Mike Paulus who was QB for NC and William & Mary. Paulus never really did much at either place. He started this past season off as the starter at William & Mary but didn't finish the season as the starter. Caleb should have gone to prep school if he is such a talent.

Guest redrooster

He is nowhere near as good as Mike Paulus who was QB for NC and William & Mary. Paulus never really did much at either place. He started this past season off as the starter at William & Mary but didn't finish the season as the starter. Caleb should have gone to prep school if he is such a talent.

the point is that if caleb has any chance at all to be a scholarship qb, he has to get outta seton asap, they will make him regress... caleb is not as good as mike paulus, sure, but if caleb thinks he's a d-1 player while playing at seton, he's dead wrong, that's all i'm sayin', he'll get laughed at, they will be lucky to win three games next year

With Seton waiting so long to find a coach most of the players will leave now anyway. Caleb will be wearing black and orange next year and that will make UE a top contender for the A title. There only loses this year were to ME. Mainly because of no imagination on the offensive side, with this kid it can open up the offense.

With Seton waiting so long to find a coach most of the players will leave now anyway. Caleb will be wearing black and orange next year and that will make UE a top contender for the A title. There only loses this year were to ME. Mainly because of no imagination on the offensive side, with this kid it can open up the offense.

Why does he need to go to prep school. If you look on Rivals he has 4 offers already, and a bunch more schools looking at him now. He just needs to plays on a real high scool team. Seton is a joke and I'm sure he knows it. I have to believe he will at UE before the summer.

if this is true, then good move by caleb, he can help u-e

Guest football freak
Why does he need to go to prep school. If you look on Rivals he has 4 offers already, and a bunch more schools looking at him now. He just needs to plays on a real high scool team. Seton is a joke and I'm sure he knows it. I have to believe he will at UE before the summer.
I seen him play at Tioga last year with some scouts at 1-AA schools. He didn't impress either of the scouts that were their (by the way, they weren't there to scout CS). Actually he had a " not to goood of game against Tioga. Give me this information about his 4 offers? Rivals? How do I get it on the forum?

I seen him play at Tioga last year with some scouts at 1-AA schools. He didn't impress either of the scouts that were their (by the way, they weren't there to scout CS). Actually he had a " not to goood of game against Tioga. Give me this information about his 4 offers? Rivals? How do I get it on the forum?

Either go to Caleb Scepaniak or Rivals.com and put his name in.

He will be at M-E starting.

Starting at M-E? Where? Not at qb, the coach's son is playing there, and they won the state championship with him as a soph, why would they change? Caleb won't be at M-E.

Either go to Caleb Scepaniak or Rivals.com and put his name in.

I was on rivals.com and it looks like Caleb has 9 colleges with medium interest in him (Boston College, Buffalo, Connnecticut, Cornell, Fordham, Iowa, Penn State, Syracuse, Wagner), not bad, but I think it would be better for him to get outta Seton, they can do nothing but hurt him, and btw, I wish the kid all the best

That's funny.., about two weeks ago I was talking to Coach Chaplick(Milford Prep) and Coach Marone(Syracuse) and neither one knew who CS is. Then reading the forum I came up with the conclusion-If Cornell wants CS to go there (his grades must be good) then why was someone mentioning about going to a prep school, that doesn't even make sense. As far as visiting schools on there own time and saying that those schools are interested is absurd. I've personally seen this guy play and because of his size and because of his athleticism he might possibly get looked at by a D-1AA school to play a tight end or defensive position. He has no future as a Qb. Doesn't have a strong arm ( better passer on longer passes than short passes-but thats not saying too much) and way to slow to be a D-1 Qb.

I was on rivals.com and it looks like Caleb has 9 colleges with medium interest in him (Boston College, Buffalo, Connnecticut, Cornell, Fordham, Iowa, Penn State, Syracuse, Wagner), not bad, but I think it would be better for him to get outta Seton, they can do nothing but hurt him, and btw, I wish the kid all the best

I hope you don't believe that BS. It maens nothing at this point.

Archived