Allergies anyone?

The West Sider

I am having a real hard time this year. Have COPD,brought on from asthma as a kid.It's been really tough the last month. The pollen levels are way up and causing breathing trouble for lots of folks. My wife who never had problems is having a hard time this year.She takes Claritan and it helps her. As much as I don't want to ,it looks like I'm going to have to see my Dr. and get a script for some steroids. They help open up my lungs but cause real havocWin some,lose some. Good luck with yous. with my vision but it makes it easier to breathe.

The kicker is that I have been told by two allergists that I have no allergies (from scratch testing).

My Doctor said they are getting a lot of people with issues that came about from the flood last year. Lot of respiratory issues and allergy like symptoms in people that never had issues before. On top of the flooding we had a very mild winter so a lot of the bacteria and what not that gets killed off in the Winter didn't really go away this year.

I have mild allergies that start with a spring cold every year. I take Allegra every day (one tablet). This year it has been so bad that I'm taking two a day, and my spring cold was especially bad. My dr said there are ALOT of things floating in the air due to the flood.

If you have these symptoms but otherwise feel fine, I'd say it's new allergies. I'm not sure that the doctors can test for everything that's out there these days! Good luck, I feel for you. I could barely mow my lawn last week because I was wheezing so bad.

Mine have been wretched this year... I have never been so bad.

I have been taking Zyrtec or whatever is on sale... and it has been so so helpful.

A friend of mine told me about P5P (supplement) that she gets from he chiropractor and I can't believe this stuff really works.

Last weekend was the first weekend that I wasn't dying from sneezing and puffy eyes and sinus issues.

The stuff is amazing....

I have been to two allergists and have been told I have no allergies. However, I have been having bad sinus congestion, black circles under my eyes, and swollen sinuses. Anyone else finding allergies to be brutal this year?

Mine were very brutal up until this past week. Worst I've had in a long time.

Mine have been wretched this year... I have never been so bad.

I have been taking Zyrtec or whatever is on sale... and it has been so so helpful.

A friend of mine told me about P5P (supplement) that she gets from he chiropractor and I can't believe this stuff really works.

Last weekend was the first weekend that I wasn't dying from sneezing and puffy eyes and sinus issues.

The stuff is amazing....

Where do you buy it?

Post #5 seems logical I never had any problems until this year, I couldn't help thinking the tinfoil guys may be right chem trails and all, it is hard to believe anything anymore.

Archived