Hillary Clinton is winning!

Guest Guest

Hillary Clinton has the momentum and the support to win an easy victory in the race for the Democratic nomination. She will go on to win the race for President in a landslide of historic proportions against McCain, who all conservatives hate.

Even if she gets the nomination, which she shouldn't because she will not have the popular vote, but we have all seen what that means anyhow! Our vote really doesn't count! But even if she does, there is not a chance in this world that she gets elected. you see what is happening in your little corner of the country, but south of the mason dixon, you wont even get a woman to vote for her! She has not a chance. McCaine will beat her and your right it will be a "a landslide of historic proportions"

Hillary has the election locked up. She simply can't be beat. She has the momentum, and she has the support of the people, north and south, east and west, urban and rural.

Hillary Clinton is going to win the Democratic nomination. That is simply a fact, folks. She will also go on to win the election in November and become our next President.

Most people would rather deal with four years of another Republican than having Hillary and her band of crazies in the White House. That will put us in a full blown recession for sure!

1) polls show most people do.

2) you mean the kind of recession that happened during the last clinton presidency? I will take that anyday over any of these other clowns.

Just so you know - I am voting obamma - not hillary

Idk even with her running the people couldn't possibly pick another republicain

No, I think what you mean is the people couldn't possibly pick another Clinton!

No, I think what you mean is the people couldn't possibly pick another Clinton!

No i meant what i said another republicain!!The clintons had a great run in office..look how bad it has gotten since bush has been in there...The republician's themselves are thrying to put in the more democratic like canidate

Look, it has been a Bush/Clinton monopoly on the White house for the past 20 years, that has to end, people are looking for a big change. She is contrived, disingenuous, power-hungry and a bit angry. Obama has my vote, along with great momentum.

"The clintons had a great run in office..look how bad it has gotten since bush has been in there"

You cannot take history out of context, the Clinton's dropped the ball on Osama Bin Laden, allowing the groundwork for 9/11 to be set in motion.

"The clintons had a great run in office..look how bad it has gotten since bush has been in there"

You cannot take history out of context, the Clinton's dropped the ball on Osama Bin Laden, allowing the groundwork for 9/11 to be set in motion.

And don't forget that the Clintons accomplished nothing during their eight years as "co-presidents". (If you're going to mention the great economy, you had better remember to thank Newt and the Republican Congress.) And Hillary accomplished nothing as New York Senator. Why would ANYONE want to put that crew back into the White House????????????????

No i meant what i said another republicain!!The clintons had a great run in office..look how bad it has gotten since bush has been in there...The republician's themselves are thrying to put in the more democratic like canidate

Right.........52 months of economic growth and the prevention of a second catastrophic attack. Its surely gotten reeeeeeeal bad around here. :rolleyes:

and bush dropped the ball on binladen allowing 911 to happen - and then dropped the ball when he let binladen go - then dropped the ball when he invaded the wrong country

Right.........52 months of economic growth and the prevention of a second catastrophic attack. Its surely gotten reeeeeeeal bad around here. :rolleyes:

minute econominc growth - and the attacks came as over 4000 ameican dead soldiers and over 30,000 wounded

not to mention that 911 happened under his watch to begin with

and bush dropped the ball on binladen allowing 911 to happen - and then dropped the ball when he let binladen go - then dropped the ball when he invaded the wrong country

Bush did not drop the ball on binladen, my BDS-addled lefty lemming. And Bush did not "allow" 911 to happen. And Bush did not invade the wrong country. Well, I guess three strikes and you're out! Any more Olberdunce talking points you'd care to spew???????

Wait, you don't want to go there do you?

Here is a Clinton sampling:

1) First World Trade Center Attack (1993)

2) Embassies in Tanzania and Kenya (1998)

3) The attack at CIA HQ by Mir Aimal Kansi (1993)

4) The failed NYC Landmark Bomb Plot (1993)

5) American Consulate workers killed and another wounded in Karachi (1995)

6) Khobar Towers Bombing with 19 dead and many more wounded (1996)

7) USS Cole

8) Clinton Terror Pardons (http://bcvoice.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=402)

Are you kidding? Do you think that he had enough warnings? Get a clue.

I am sure that there are more but I only had about 30 seconds to look it up on the internet.

I am not saying that Bush was the best President we have ever had but don't you dare try to make a case that Clinton was better on the War on Terror.

TWS

Archived