Jim Johnson Implosion Part III (The Trilogy)

Guest Guest

Hes simply not a big game pitcher. The Orioles should be moving on but because of JJ they arent. No more excuses for the guy. Hes not getting the job done

And you are what , besides jealous. Name you biggest accomplishment in life.

And you are what , besides jealous. Name you biggest accomplishment in life.

he is going to cost his team the series. I've never done that. Scott Norwood.

he is going to cost his team the series. I've never done that. Scott Norwood.

Thats right you never done that , and your highest level of playing a Professional sport was ___________________.

Thats right you never done that , and your highest level of playing a Professional sport was ___________________.

No you are correct...I never took Human growth hormones.

Guest bones jones

I am a Yankee fan and one of the pitchers I do not look forward to see coming into the game is Johnson. His 51 saves this year prove he is a good pitcher. Maybe they weren't big games but that is still a good record.

JJ notches another "meaningless" save in Game 4!

Well, if the pattern continues....he'll blow Game 5 (just kidding)

Great series just like I thought it would be. It's only fitting these teams play a Game 5. The Yankee bats have gone the way of the Dodo bird. If Alex and Swish don't pick it up, they may end up getting shipped to Siberia this offseason. Happy for JJ, but I'm hoping his season ends today. If not, I'll turn into an Orioles fan. How can you not root for JJ, Buck and the rest of these guys? Until then, here's to a great game 5 and hopefully, the Yanks move on to face the Tigers.

Great series just like I thought it would be. It's only fitting these teams play a Game 5. The Yankee bats have gone the way of the Dodo bird. If Alex and Swish don't pick it up, they may end up getting shipped to Siberia this offseason. Happy for JJ, but I'm hoping his season ends today. If not, I'll turn into an Orioles fan. How can you not root for JJ, Buck and the rest of these guys? Until then, here's to a great game 5 and hopefully, the Yanks move on to face the Tigers.

Cano and Tex aren't doing much better.

Hopefully CC is on tonight and the bats come alive. With CC starting if the O can produce 4-5 runs I think they'll win.

First time ever all the Divisional series have all went to a Game 5! They've all been great..especially the O's/Yanks.

I too don't get the hatred towards the kid from here.

First time ever all the Divisional series have all went to a Game 5! They've all been great..especially the O's/Yanks.

I too don't get the hatred towards the kid from here.

It's jealousy, plain and simple. God knows I'm jealous of the kid. Who wouldn't want to have his talent and life? Some people just deal with their jealousy better than others. Just heard A-Rod is sitting the bench to start Game 5. It's the right move. He looks absolutely horrible at the plate. He's not even close to hitting the ball. They'd run him out of town, but not with his contract. Kate Hudson, where are you?

It's jealousy, plain and simple. God knows I'm jealous of the kid. Who wouldn't want to have his talent and life? Some people just deal with their jealousy better than others. Just heard A-Rod is sitting the bench to start Game 5. It's the right move. He looks absolutely horrible at the plate. He's not even close to hitting the ball. They'd run him out of town, but not with his contract. Kate Hudson, where are you?

I doubt its jealousy. If he played on the Yanks it would be different. It is Yankee fans hating an Oriole.

imagine if jj was a yank? The hate would be off the charts. More yankee haters than fans on bcvoice

JJ would be a great setup man for Mo next year. Imagine having him, robertson,soriano, and Mo? The bullpen would dominate after the 6th inning.

Archived