For Hunter

Sleepless in Hillcrest

Three people are stranded at a Minnesota airport. The first, an American Indian sighs that once his people were many, but now they are few. The second, a student from the middle east said that once his people were few, but now they thrive in numbers. The third, a Texas businessman, turns to the student and says, "That's because we haven't played Cowboys and Muslims yet"!

By God Sleepless, I think you have found the answer to the trouble in the Middle East!!! Sleepless for President!!!!!!! :D

sleepless for the psych ward! Could you imagine that whack job in the White House?

Three people are stranded at a Minnesota airport. The first, an American Indian sighs that once his people were many, but now they are few. The second, a student from the middle east said that once his people were few, but now they thrive in numbers. The third, a Texas businessman, turns to the student and says, "That's because we haven't played Cowboys and Muslims yet"!

Thanks Sleepless, I can always use a good laugh. :lol:

Thanks Sleepless, I can always use a good laugh. :lol:

Here is my favorite joke of all times, and I don't have a single racist cell in my body, and my non white sister in law knows it...it's just funny, and she laughs too.

A black guy walks into a bar with a parrot on his head, and the bartender asks, "Where'd you get that?" The parrot says, "In Africa, there's thousands of them!"

Jezuz H Chryst..BC Voice is a racist heaven!

"Oh, it's just a joke! Lighten up!"

Sure. "Hey, Hunter! Check THIS out!"

Lost a helluva lot of respect for ya, Sleepless.

Here is my favorite joke of all times, and I don't have a single racist cell in my body, and my non white sister in law knows it...it's just funny, and she laughs too.

A black guy walks into a bar with a parrot on his head, and the bartender asks, "Where'd you get that?" The parrot says, "In Africa, there's thousands of them!"

It is funny ... :lol::lol::lol:

Jezuz H Chryst..BC Voice is a racist heaven!

"Oh, it's just a joke! Lighten up!"

Sure. "Hey, Hunter! Check THIS out!"

Lost a helluva lot of respect for ya, Sleepless.

So be it! I'm far from perfect. We are a multi cultural nation, and if we're going to grow, we better learn to laugh together! Cause the laughter is all that keeps us together. I've listened to Polish jokes my whole life, and always thought they were funny, being the poor Pole boy that I am! Lighten up , for crying out loud! Guess what, I'm not politically correct, nor will I ever be!

So be it! I'm far from perfect. We are a multi cultural nation, and if we're going to grow, we better learn to laugh together! Cause the laughter is all that keeps us together. I've listened to Polish jokes my whole life, and always thought they were funny, being the poor Pole boy that I am! Lighten up , for crying out loud! Guess what, I'm not politically correct, nor will I ever be!

I'm with you, Sleepless......I can laugh at Scottish jokes about my descent as well. Your joke wasn't demeaning....it is funny because of the unexpected part of the parrot answering. You used no offensive terms, and no stereotypes.

Is Rita out yet? Or is she there till she makes enough holupki for the St. Patrick's Day celebration? :lol:

Your letting your unnatural, childhood fear of cabbage cloud your mind. That's ham and cabbage! mmmmmm, I can smell it now, can't you?. Just need to put some vinegar on it.

In my never ending efforts to embrace diversity, I actually went to a Mexican bakery this morning and purchased a Mexican Valentine's Day cake. They called it a milk cake and it is very attractive. With tax it was $17.26. I will wack off a piece later and let everyone know if it is any good. :rolleyes:

Guest Cyprio Africanius
In my never ending efforts to embrace diversity, I actually went to a Mexican bakery this morning and purchased a Mexican Valentine's Day cake. They called it a milk cake and it is very attractive. With tax it was $17.26. I will wack off a piece later and let everyone know if it is any good. :rolleyes:

You state "I will wack off".... please let Sheepless in Hillcrest and his sister-in-law, the colored lady, watch---they will enjoy that.

Guest A Reasonable Atheist

Here's a good one:

A man is stranded at a Minnesota airport. He goes into the bathroom, sits in a wide stance and solicits sex from another man.

Wait a second, I forgot the punch line.

Oh, now I remember, the punch line is the Republican Party.

Archived