Even ONE reason to vote for Doug Drazen?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

To whom are we appealing by locating the main welfare office across from Binghamton High School? Middle and upper income people with families considering a move to Binghamton? Prospective BU students' parents? Out of town business visitors? What successful communities are locating their main welfare office across from their high school?

http://drazenformayor.com/

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Drazen made it an issue in 2005 because he hates the family who owns the building, plain and simple.

Okay, now it makes sense. The odd obsession with the DSS location seemed like a vendetta, and this would not surprise me in the least.

Guest Guest

Okay, now it makes sense. The odd obsession with the DSS location seemed like a vendetta, and this would not surprise me in the least.

Maybe the people that drew up Binghamton's master plan about 10 years ago had a vendetta too when they said DSS should be moved away from Binghamton High School.

Guest Guest

When Tioga County moved its welfare office from inside the Village of Owego to a location outside the village across from the public safety facility on State Route 38, they must have been oddly obsessed and had a vendetta.

Guest Guest

This shows how evil Rich David is and his smear campaigns are all about. They are launched from the bottom-less pit by beasts without a soul.

That was smear? I thought it was one of the few sane posts on this whole thread, which is sounding crazier by the page.

Guest Guest

21 pages and I still see no reason to vote for this weirdo.

For Binghamton Republicans here's three reasons: proven name recognition, proven campaign work ethic, and unlike the guy that quit 6 days after getting the official party endorsement, not taking a penny of Obama stimulus money.

Guest Guest

For Binghamton Republicans here's three reasons: proven name recognition, proven campaign work ethic, and unlike the guy that quit 6 days after getting the official party endorsement, not taking a penny of Obama stimulus money.

1. Haha, name recognition. Haha! Unfortunately, not positive name recognition.

2. I think you mean, proven campaign failures

3. Obama handouts were numerous. I'm sure if Doug had a business that could have qualified for a stimulus he would have had his hand out too. David isn't running, so this isn't a reason to vote for Doughy Doug anyway.

Guest Guest

Yeah, name recognition, as in, that's the guy that said Binghamton voters drank tainted kool-aid. :wacko:

Campaign work ethic? Does that refer to the fact that he won't stop running, even though he couldn't and shouldn't win?

Guest Mary.

The other night we had a phone call it was a pole for Rich David.

Most of the students at BHS have a long relationship with DSS and trinity church where the pregnant students go, it is all part of their growing up and learning their welfare skills, so they can pass them on to their children.

Guest Guest

Yeah, name recognition, as in, that's the guy that said Binghamton voters drank tainted kool-aid. :wacko:

Campaign work ethic? Does that refer to the fact that he won't stop running, even though he couldn't and shouldn't win?

This guy?

26002.jpg

I thought he dropped out because of tax evasion?

Guest Guest

1. Haha, name recognition. Haha! Unfortunately, not positive name recognition.

2. I think you mean, proven campaign failures

3. Obama handouts were numerous. I'm sure if Doug had a business that could have qualified for a stimulus he would have had his hand out too. David isn't running, so this isn't a reason to vote for Doughy Doug anyway.

1. Name recognition: Family connection to Binghamton for over 100 years, continuous family business presence in downtown Binghamton for nearly 100 years, worked in downtown Binghamton 25 years, lived there 10 years.

2. Campaign work ethic: A primary victory in each of the last two mayoral election cycles (Conservative primary win over N. Kradjian in 2005, Independence primary win over R. David in 2009). Those did not happen without hard work.

Getting 33.5% as an Independent/Conservative in a three way race in 2005, and 20.5% as an Independent in a three way race with an incumbent in 2009, both more than respectable showings, did not happen without hard work.

3. Took no Obama stimulus money: How many Republicans, let alone Republican candidates, do you know that took any?

Guest Guest

Rich David Will Leave Binghamton "As Is". Nothing will be moved, Everyone and Everything will remain in place.

Rich will continue the "Mr, Mayor" -Bucci tradition of sloth.

Rich David wants to run Binghamton, because he can't run anything else.

His example of letting his own real estate slide into foreclosure, even with hundreds of thousands in Obama money will be a shining example of crony capitalism and encourage others to follow his own example of tax delinquency!

Guest Guest

Mental Illness runs in Doogles family. Don't let it run Binghamton.

^ We are Doug Drazens multiple personalities and we approve this message. Check out our latest entries on http://drazenformayor.com/blog/ in which we've recently stopped voicing our concerns in our head and started updating blogs. Hurray for The friends of Doug Drazen :blink:

Guest Guest

Doug Drazen must be the candidate to beat. Otherwise all this time and effort to label (defame) him would not be taking place. If Mr, Drazen was a fringe candidate or Nolo Comtendre. These well-organized smears would not appear with such vigor. If Drazen did not have a good chance of being Mayor. He would just be ignored. Looks like 2013 is the year for Mr. Drazen.

Guest Guest

If you can't follow the DELETED thread, stay off it.

Awwwww - did you get upset seeing a picture of your tax-evading, obamamoney taking failure?

26002.jpg

Guest Guest

Awwwww - did you get upset seeing a picture of your tax-evading, obamamoney taking failure?

26002.jpg

No, I don't much care one way or the other. What bothers me is your DELETED stupidity.

Guest Guest

Douglas seems to be avoiding the question of his flip flop on the local republican party? Why for years did Douglas insult the republican party leadership, and suggest that local republicans are sheep for blindly voting for their partys candidates?

Now all of a sudden Douglas thinks he can gain their support to run for mayor?

What about his radio commercial in 2005 and 2009, when Douglas referred to past republicans as dim bulbs?

Why would Douglas sell out to the evil party that he stood so firmly against for so many years?

He needs to answer these questions.

Guest Guest

Mr. David needs to answer how he arranged a special rate for himself as a long term guest at a city financed hotel when he was Deputy Mayor. The Deputy Mayor lived like Al Capone in a hotel instead of a apartment. Why?

Mr, David further has to answer why he failed to persuade not-for-profits to make payments in lieu of taxes. Mayor Bucci put him in charge of the effort to do just that and Mr. David failed at getting results.

Guest Guest

Mental Illness runs in Doogles family. Don't let it run Binghamton.

I would feel bad if he really has a mental illness. Dose he? Or are we just busting his chops?

Guest Guest

Just repeating accusations of craziness, mental illness, psychosis, etc. is what was done by city officials, like Rich David, in the late '90's and early 00's, when they were denying Binghamton had a problem with gangs and sex offenders. Those saying the city did have such problems were truthful, and those making the accusations were not.

Today, fanatic devotees of keeping the welfare office across from Binghamton High School, and their gutter snipe fellow travelers, cannot make a rational, reasoned argument, because they would lose, and they know it, so they are reduced to the same dishonest methods employed against those that sounded the alarm on gangs and sex offenders.

Archived