Even ONE reason to vote for Doug Drazen?

Guest Guest

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole DSS across from the High school is such a non-issue for anyone who actually lives and pays taxes in Binghamton.

If the region had 1,000 more jobs, if crime was lower, if our streets and bridges were in fine shape, if more properties were owner occupied, if code violations were the exception rather than the norm, and if snow removal was better, I'd say sure, look into moving DSS.

I think the point is that more properties won't be owner-occupied if prospects drive through town and see it for the welfare playground that it is. Who wants to live next to that?

Guest Infoib colliery

When I think of sanity in Binghamton, I just head over to David's Paradigm club. Anything goes there. Including, according to BU Newspaper open sex on a sofa. Now that is real sanity, isn't it Rich?

Guest Guest

When I think of sanity in Binghamton, I just head over to David's Paradigm club. Anything goes there. Including, according to BU Newspaper open sex on a sofa. Now that is real sanity, isn't it Rich?

I hope the Obamamoney Rich David got paid for some condoms......

Guest Guest

1. Name recognition: Family connection to Binghamton for over 100 years, continuous family business presence in downtown Binghamton for nearly 100 years, worked in downtown Binghamton 25 years, lived there 10 years.

2. Campaign work ethic: A primary victory in each of the last two mayoral election cycles (Conservative primary win over N. Kradjian in 2005, Independence primary win over R. David in 2009). Those did not happen without hard work.

Getting 33.5% as an Independent/Conservative in a three way race in 2005, and 20.5% as an Independent in a three way race with an incumbent in 2009, both more than respectable showings, did not happen without hard work.

3. Took no Obama stimulus money: How many Republicans, let alone Republican candidates, do you know that took any?

http://drazenformayor.com/

Guest Guest

Local GOP insiders from the NYS Senate on down should view this raunchy attack on Drazen as just too desperate to be of any benefit to the Party and its' chance to challenge Drazen. This revolting locker-room groin and bag-balm attempt at humor has made a laughing stock of the local Republican committees. These dirty-pranksters should have been nipped in the bud a long time ago. The longer this goes on the less credibility the republican party has. It is going to drag the County Clerk and the Judges race down to the lowest common denominater. The bitterness and jealousy hoisted Doug's way is only going to whack any credibility the Broome GOP has in November. Eddie and Richies high-jinx caper is making them look like silly, immature, sex deranged fools.

Guest Guest

7334_307938795054_242156120054_9235761_5353150_n-300x199.jpg

"Why is the alphabet in that order?"

"Is it because of that song?"

I wear this puke green tie because it reminds me of those pretty green yuck face stickers. I used to drink some of the tastiest drinks with those stickers on them. I felt great after too.

Guest Guest

Local GOP insiders from the NYS Senate on down should view this raunchy attack on Drazen as just too desperate to be of any benefit to the Party and its' chance to challenge Drazen. This revolting locker-room groin and bag-balm attempt at humor has made a laughing stock of the local Republican committees. These dirty-pranksters should have been nipped in the bud a long time ago. The longer this goes on the less credibility the republican party has. It is going to drag the County Clerk and the Judges race down to the lowest common denominater. The bitterness and jealousy hoisted Doug's way is only going to whack any credibility the Broome GOP has in November. Eddie and Richies high-jinx caper is making them look like silly, immature, sex deranged fools.

Why do you think it's the Republicans Doug? Did the voices tell you?

Ever think you have more enemies than the republican party?

Ever consider the fact you've damaged people's lives with your irresponsible antics?

Also why in the world would you think it's a man posting?

Your crazy voices telling you this is a mans work?

As an "Established Lawyer" you'd think you would be smarter than that an consider all sides.

Guest Guest

Ever consider the fact you've damaged people's lives with your irresponsible antics?

As an "Established Lawyer" you'd think you would be smarter than that an consider all sides.

Oooooooh....you're a real secret agent man or woman....you have top secret clearance to this secret covert op.....a real player who knows all the angles and has the insider scoop on Binghamton intrigue.

Did you just finish watching Dallas?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Memo:

To: Everyone that agrees with experts that this is, always has been, and always will be ALL the fault of Douglas Walter Drazen.

Subject : Proposed agenda items at joint meeting of Dead Enders for David, and The He-Man Drazen Haters Group.

Item 1. Stepped up comedic use of groins, penises, ballsacks, combined with witty and homo-erotically undertoned little movie script quips posted in internet retorts, which although devastatingly effective and ingenious thus far, could be even more so.

Item 2. More effective use of excuse making for Rich, like, "What Rich does with the taxpayers subsidized loans is a private matter", and "He's paying interest, so what difference does it make if he's doing exactly what he said he wouldn't do, and taking public subsidy for his high class private nightclub!"

Item 3. Change the subject to Lea Webb as much as possible.

Item 4. Develop master plan to establish Flashbacks reputation as the safest, cleanest high class nightclub in upstate New York.

Guest Guest

Binghamton Republicans, put out the propped up political corpse of a quitter at your peril. Put first string talent on the field, and you win.

1. Name recognition: Family connection to Binghamton for over 100 years, continuous family business presence in downtown Binghamton for nearly 100 years, worked in downtown Binghamton 25 years, lived there 10 years.

2. Campaign work ethic: A primary victory in each of the last two mayoral election cycles (Conservative primary win over N. Kradjian in 2005, Independence primary win over R. David in 2009). Those did not happen without hard work.

Getting 33.5% as an Independent/Conservative in a three way race in 2005, and 20.5% as an Independent in a three way race with an incumbent in 2009, both more than respectable showings, did not happen without hard work.

3. Took no Obama stimulus money: How many Republicans, let alone Republican candidates, do you know that took any?

Guest Guest

Party girl that got promised something by Rich David the nightclub owner is angry.

Guest Guest

Someone needs to attempt to explain Doug Drazen to me. I don't know him, but based on what I've heard and read, this is what I think I know?

He ran for Congress a bunch of times in the 1990's. He then decided it wasn't Washington that needed fixing, it was Binghamton.

He got his own radio call-in show on 680 WINR, He tried to talk local issues, but no one called in or participated. His only regular caller was an elderly blind woman who would play the piano for the listening audience. He eventually went on an expletive-filled tirade at the end of one show, and was kicked off WINR for good.

He then ran for mayor in 2005 and 2009 and is convinced that every problem is the city is caused by DSS being across the street from Binghamton High school.

And the Binghamton Mets recently threatened legal action against him.

Guest Guest

Someone needs to attempt to explain Doug Drazen to me. I don't know him, but based on what I've heard and read, this is what I think I know?

He ran for Congress a bunch of times in the 1990's. He then decided it wasn't Washington that needed fixing, it was Binghamton.

He got his own radio call-in show on 680 WINR, He tried to talk local issues, but no one called in or participated. His only regular caller was an elderly blind woman who would play the piano for the listening audience. He eventually went on an expletive-filled tirade at the end of one show, and was kicked off WINR for good.

He then ran for mayor in 2005 and 2009 and is convinced that every problem is the city is caused by DSS being across the street from Binghamton High school.

And the Binghamton Mets recently threatened legal action against him.

You say you need an explanation, then proceed to give one. Trolling time again, is it?

Guest Guest

Some of the prime beneficiaries of unlimited incumbency were the fawning lackeys jockeying for whatever appointed position they could hold indefinitely. They have also been some of the angriest about the end of unlimited incumbency in Binghamton made possible by the victory in the term limits case, because it meant less opportunity for such schemes.

http://drazenformayor.com/blog/2013/03/this-years-inc…by-term-limits/

Guest Guest

I suppose you didn't notice what the Democrats did on here last year for Tareeeeeek. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

Before going on a kamikaze mission for the propped up political corpse of a quitter, Binghamton Republicans take heed:

Guest Guest

I suppose you didn't notice what the Democrats did on here last year for Tareeeeeek. :rolleyes:

In response to the same type of childish antics a certain img_edward_-G.jpg is doing now.

Guest Guest

Doug Drazen ran for Congress twice in the 1990's: he lost due to DSS being across the street from the high school.

Doug Drazen ran for Mayor twice in the 2000's: he lost due to DSS being across the street from the high school.

Doug Drazen had a radio show on WINR: he was fired due to DSS being across the street from the high school.

Doug Drazen had a large ad at B-Mets Stadium: he didn't pay his bill due to DSS bring across the street from the high school.

Guest Guest

Binghamton (taxpayer) needs Drazen, more than Drazen needs Binghamton (he has a private law practice).

Rich David needs Binghamton (government money) for his very livelihood.

David is desperate and desperate people do desperate things (evidence posted here).

Drazen is dilignent and diligent people perform well.

Archived