Even ONE reason to vote for Doug Drazen?

Guest Guest

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Too easy too easy

If Drazen decides to run for Mayor, I'd vote for him again. If Garo decides to run for anything, I'd laugh at him again.

Same! I dont think Drazen is running for mayor so why is everyone getting fired up!

Guest there you go wipe

I think its too much laughter if you bought into the fact that Doug was gonna run again seeing that admin of this Board has it in for him pinning up old news from the late 90's is pathetic I would personally vote for him based on the fact alone he does know the politic's of the city very fluent and knows whats happen before it happens, for example this will piss people off just by stating the fact alone about restoring responsible government he stated many time's at council meeting as admin was present at these council meetings when he made lot of accurate facts in regards to the city and its current state's though some will hold the flood insurance against him doesn't mean he has the mind of god to predict the weather, though emphasized restoring responsible government right before the bucci term of 12 years was up, what was the city handed in the years of Matthew T Ryan, irresponsible government,Drazen know's government and people down tread him because he has honest approach in politics in general and will not appease everyone's attitude!

Guest doogie drazenstein

What people? Name a couple dozen. I can't find 2.

There are plenty of people that would vote for drazenstein. All you have to do is go and check with them, they are in the psych center of General Hospital.

Did you know where DWD when to law school? The Benjamin N. Carbozo School of Law. I know what your thinking...it's not Harvard, it's not Yale or Cornell and your right it's not (even close). It's the only law school in the country with a drive up window.

Where oh where is my pubic hair? Is it floating in the air? I believe that there's some clinging to the chair. If you'd like some I'm willing to share. After all it's only fair! Tell me now if you really care. You are welcome to taste it if you dare!

7334_307938795054_242156120054_9235761_5353150_n-300x199.jpg

Where oh where is my pubic hair? Is it floating in the air? I believe that there's some clinging to the chair. If you'd like some I'm willing to share. After all it's only fair! Tell me now if you really care. You are welcome to taste it if you dare!

Guest You didnt go

Did you know where DWD when to law school? The Benjamin N. Carbozo School of Law. I know what your thinking...it's not Harvard, it's not Yale or Cornell and your right it's not (even close). It's the only law school in the country with a drive up window.

Its Cardozo you idiot, where did you go ?

Guest wasted thoughts

I think its too much laughter if you bought into the fact that Doug was gonna run again seeing that admin of this Board has it in for him pinning up old news from the late 90's is pathetic I would personally vote for him based on the fact alone he does know the politic's of the city very fluent and knows whats happen before it happens, for example this will piss people off just by stating the fact alone about restoring responsible government he stated many time's at council meeting as admin was present at these council meetings when he made lot of accurate facts in regards to the city and its current state's though some will hold the flood insurance against him doesn't mean he has the mind of god to predict the weather, though emphasized restoring responsible government right before the bucci term of 12 years was up, what was the city handed in the years of Matthew T Ryan, irresponsible government,Drazen know's government and people down tread him because he has honest approach in politics in general and will not appease everyone's attitude!

Again I dont think Doug is Running for mayor!

I think if he was gonna run he wouldve announced to the general public already and got the gop!

David had the GOP. Not a week later he hung them out to dry. They don't want to admit being had, because they'd be admitting they were ready to allow their voters to be had. Look for an insider to be pushed forward. Dismal and disappointing, but not surprising.

David had the GOP. Not a week later he hung them out to dry. They don't want to admit being had, because they'd be admitting they were ready to allow their voters to be had. Look for an insider to be pushed forward. Dismal and disappointing, but not surprising.

I dont think David wants to run right know due to other reasons other then taxes!

Archived