2008-2009 Section 4 Basketball

Guest Guest

[

So, you talked to one AD and to "many" college coaches? Which college coaches? Some DIII ones that can't give rides? If you are correct, then not one player from the Southern Tier will be offered a full ride. Want to put some money on that one? I will!

Sorry at first I thought i was speaking with another parent but this is obviously some kid so forget it! Yes I would put money on it in heart beat! Let see how many FULL RIDES there are this year!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok big shot, I will tell you what. I am willing to put any amount you want that at least one Southern Tier player will be offered a full ride for basketball. I bet you are not willing to match this, but if you are, you will be a much poorer man. Please big shot, take my bet. Really, are you man enough? Prove it!

For real, you both are totally off topic. We're supposed to be talking about the upcoming season of STAC Basketball, not whether Jack got a full ride or not, you both sound like 4 year olds fighting over a toy. Let's talk about this year; alot of teams have the potential of doing very well : Seton (An all around solid roster) BHS (Jimmy, Papso, Good role players) Norwich (Alot of returning players, good talent) Maine-Endwell (Best point guard in STAC, unexpected talent will be seen from role players) Vestal (Baltz, Cameron) . It should be interesting.

Ok, I thought you wouldn't take me up on that so ok I will also respond to your assessment of STAC. Regarding Vestal, you didn't name their best player. You named two players who do not really play outside of season. ME does not have the best point guard, Oneonta, Binghamton and Seton do. You don't know who is getting scholarships, who is the best point guard in STAC, or any other really important thing about local hoop. Tell me, what do you know about Southern Tier basketball my friend? And, does that mean I won regarding full scholarships? Game, set, match.

Ok, I thought you wouldn't take me up on that so ok I will also respond to your assessment of STAC. Regarding Vestal, you didn't name their best player. You named two players who do not really play outside of season. ME does not have the best point guard, Oneonta, Binghamton and Seton do. You don't know who is getting scholarships, who is the best point guard in STAC, or any other really important thing about local hoop. Tell me, what do you know about Southern Tier basketball my friend? And, does that mean I won regarding full scholarships? Game, set, match.

Listen DELETED I didn't write that if you couldn't tell. You're a bigger moron than I thought!! But I will say the others guys assessment is right on the money and once again you are just shooting your mouth off Yes he did name the best Vestal player and yes the ME guard is equal if not better than the ones you mentioned-oh it just clicked on who you are now and that explains you're post-you have a personal interest in the guys you mentioned and you're very involved in southern tier basketball now aren't you?

Well I must say that everyone will have their own opinion on who is the best guard, forward, center etc..I hope this forum does not turn into that because then it will be nothing but a DELETED match. There is a lot of good talent in this area. People just tend to be bias if maybe the kids played for them.

Wow, now I am an DELETED because I didn't agree with you? Any more names you can call me? You say that there is no one getting scholarships, you name what you say are the best players and I disagree and then you basically say I have an agenda. Sorry, none of that is true. I am not badmouthing players, I am just saying that there are better ones out there. I am not sure who you are, but you are the one who knows little about Southern Tier players this year as far as I can tell. Give it a rest or please take me up on my bet. As they say, put up or shut up.

Wow like I said I did not write the post listing the best players in the area-what didn't you understand about that? And yes we all know you have your little favorites in the area who played for you but believe it or not that doesn't make them the best. Some people actually have their own opinions based on what they see. And yes I do happen to know a lot of the kids in the area that play and yes I still agree with the guy who did do the post-you are not the God of basketball-now don' t let that get you're temper going!! Now can you please shut he hell up because you are ruing this site!

My little players who played for me? What are you talking about? No one played for me. Give it a rest will you? You come on here and say no one gets fulls rides (now or last year) and then names some of the good (not the best) players and then call me an DELETED. Some (a couple) players will get full rides this year, ME's point guard is not the best and you know nothing about local hoop.

well here goes the name calling again -you are just a plain moron. Because you say I don't know local who that makes it so-give me break! I don't know how to get through to you I did not make those pics-yes I argued about full rides but I did NOT make those pics are you really this stupid that you cannot understand that? And why is it so personal with the ME guard you keep bringing him up-sounds like some kind of vengeance against the kid. From what I saw he made all metro and was one of our leading scorers in the area. Oh but that's right I know nothing about the local hoops. Oh yeah wasn't Gates the leading scorer in the whole area you forgot to mention him too oh but that's right only you know local hoops! And Costello to hes one of our good guards-what he didn't make your list either-gosh I hope these kids are not offended they didn't' make the morons list of best players in the area! Gosh wonder if they will all just up and quit because you don't think they are the best. I'd say stop with this crap already but I just don't think you can! Oh and you know damn well what I am talking about your players who played for you!!

Ok I am going to chime in on this little fight. This is exactly what is wrong with this site. Everyone thinks their opinion is right on who the best basketball, football,. baseball etc.. player is but people that is all it is -your opinion. Thats what makes this site so ridiculous. People get into fights over who the best player is then the next thing you know some poor kid just trying to place high school sports is getting bashed all over here. I wish the talk could be just about sports but its not and I feel very sorry for all the high school athletes in any sport. High school sports should be banned from this site,

Ok, I will agree with you. And, by the way, I love Joey P. so please don't think I am slighting him at all. He is tremendous, I just see a couple guards in the area just a bit above him. However, naming those two other players proves to me that you do know the area. I will therefore, withdraw my earlier statements. I do think that one or two players may be offered rides this year.

Ok, I will agree with you. And, by the way, I love Joey P. so please don't think I am slighting him at all. He is tremendous, I just see a couple guards in the area just a bit above him. However, naming those two other players proves to me that you do know the area. I will therefore, withdraw my earlier statements. I do think that one or two players may be offered rides this year.

no rides will be given. please give me the names of last players to earn d1 scholarships for ball. probably about 15 total in the past 20 years....so there will not be any this season either.

Archived