2008-2009 Section 4 Basketball

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
l ....

I know several of the players on BHS' b-ball and football teams...I know how several of the football players have accepted other transfers....and there has been no problem with that whatsoever. Not 'all knowing' but well informed.

I agree that the players themselves don't spend time worrying about such things, unless their role on the team is affected, however, with one specifically being a well known, disliked personality, the fans themselves may not be so forgiving.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Matt Meir is my best friend...I was at his house yesterday there is a 0% chance he goes to BHS. Stop kidding yourself.

Read the posts. No one said Matt Meier was going anywhere.Chances are if Furner and Gosney are considering it they're not going to discuss it with you.

Guest Guest
so do kids from binghamton cv windsor ue vestal and seton really

I know both of these kids (Dan and Chris) along with their parents and their older brothers who also went to Seton. There is ABSOLUTELY no chance of either one of them going anywhere other than to Seton this fall. Whoever started this nonsense is a liar.

Guest Guest
Matt Meir is my best friend...I was at his house yesterday there is a 0% chance he goes to BHS. Stop kidding yourself.

haha well you better learn how to spell Meier right..

haha just playing but yeah i see matt and dan all the time...

I know for a fact dan gosney is not looking or going to BHS..

not sure about furner, but furners not even good at football..

i was on his team last year, and not too impressive..

might scare you but nothing special

Guest Guest
Whoever started this nonsense is a liar.

I didn't start this thread but I KNOW YOU ARE WRONG, period. Yes, it is being CONSIDERED. If's a fact.

Guest Guest

I knew some of the seniors this year who played, but I have no idea who the better players are in Section 4 this year now that they are gone. Who are some of the better players this year to watch? I hope this stays positive as I really enjoyed watching games this year. I just don't know who to watch this year.

Guest Guest
I didn't start this thread but I KNOW YOU ARE WRONG, period. Yes, it is being CONSIDERED. If's a fact.

No IT"S a lie... you should probably learn to spell before posting.

Guest Guest

It is obvious to anyone with an education past the 8th grade that "if's" instead of "it's" isn't a spelling error, it's a typo, especially considering that the use of the apostrophe is correct.

Find another drum to pound on.

When in doubt, focus on the unimportant.

Guest Guest
I know both of these kids (Dan and Chris) along with their parents and their older brothers who also went to Seton. There is ABSOLUTELY no chance of either one of them going anywhere other than to Seton this fall. Whoever started this nonsense is a liar.

Ask Chris directly. If he says no then you don't know him as well as you think you do. He has had conversations with Binghamton. Hoping to get some football exposure.Odds are slim that he would make that much of a contribution in one season to warrant enough exposure.

Guest Guest

Since some of he BHS players are getting looks...and IF Furner excels, then he could be noticed. Pretty much no chance of that at SCC - in football.

Guest Guest
Since some of he BHS players are getting looks...and IF Furner excels, then he could be noticed. Pretty much no chance of that at SCC - in football.

doubtful, BHS is not the end all in football. Small cog in a very big wheel, no matter how many "looks the players are getting".2 of their players last year did well, but compared to what ? Really?

Guest Guest

DI recruiting also heavily depends on football camps, both open camps and closed camps (if you can get invited). It isn't only based on HS games and game film.

It is a fact that two BHS players have already been offered DI scholarships, although I doubt you'll believe it. But it is a guaranteed thing...just a question now of how many - if any - other offers these two players (at least these two) will be offered. But minimally, two BHS players will be receiving free colleges educations when they go to college in September 2009.

Since getting an offer before a senior season even begins piques the interest of other DI schools, BHS game films will be looked at starting in Sept. by several DI programs in the NE (Penn, UB, Syr, Temple, BC, UM etc) and yes, if another player on the team stands out then HE also gets a look.

National Signing Day is in February and minimally two will be signing at BHS.

Guest mrwannabee
So who other than Chandler Jones is going to a D1 school this year in football?

There's no comparison between football and basketball as D1 prospects.

Hey moron how many players on a football team and how many on a basketball team? Wheres the better odds of going D1??

D2 and D3 football is more fun to watch.

Guest Guest
Furner wouldn't even be able to play football...you have to wait after you transfer.

Not if you are transferring from a private school to 'your' public school district.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mike Lovak
Even though he graduates, can it still be all Joe's fault??

haha yeah it can, Seton will contend but they have a lot of juniors, they will dominate in 09-10

• 2 months later...

HA you know both of thier older brothers? so that must make you a seton alum as well? can the board have a name of graduating year?

Guest mrwannabee
i know it a little in advance but any idea on the upcoming season... stac champs, section winners, and stand out players...ect?

JC will be more competative this year but they are still pretty young...

Archived