2008-2009 Section 4 Basketball

Guest Guest

Guest Brian W
Ummm never would be...

@

This is brian wagstaff, i'd like to know who said that, cause you probably aren't better then me, or the fool Tommy Hull that said i was the best, it's absrd, but i guarentee you never would be either.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is brian wagstaff, i'd like to know who said that, cause you probably aren't better then me, or the fool Tommy Hull that said i was the best, it's absrd, but i guarentee you never would be either.

This is Lebron James, I'm sure you heard of me....and yes I am better than you. But more importantly in STAC Chris Furner is much better than you are...and I am not the only one that said that. He was voted on the All-Metro team and you weren't. Seton will dominate you this year as well.

@

If Furner doesn't have a great year he will be considered a bust. Real good freshmen year, awful his sophomore year, and okay his junior year. I think we expected more out of him after 9th grade.

i wouldnt say he is the best....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME...GEESE YOU PEOPLE IN THIS ARE ARE UNINTELLIGENT. CAMERON BOYDEN WILL ABSOLUTELY DOMINATE. HIS INCREDIBLE STRENGTH COMBINED WITH RECENTLY PERFECTED CONDITIONING AND SPEED WILL BOOST HIM AHEAD OF ALL COMPETITORS. HE WILL AVERAGE A DOUBLE DOUBLE AND ATTEND SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY!!!

i'm cameron boyden, and i approve of this message

If Furner doesn't have a great year he will be considered a bust. Real good freshmen year, awful his sophomore year, and okay his junior year. I think we expected more out of him after 9th grade.
A lot of players are highly touted in their early years ,few ever play up to expectations.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME...GEESE YOU PEOPLE IN THIS ARE ARE UNINTELLIGENT. CAMERON BOYDEN WILL ABSOLUTELY DOMINATE. HIS INCREDIBLE STRENGTH COMBINED WITH RECENTLY PERFECTED CONDITIONING AND SPEED WILL BOOST HIM AHEAD OF ALL COMPETITORS. HE WILL AVERAGE A DOUBLE DOUBLE AND ATTEND SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY!!!

i'm cameron boyden, and i approve of this message

That is about all vestal has..nothing more..

Vestal will be the team to beat, but Cam will have a hard time even getting a starting position on the team. They have a great back court and the best power forward in the area. Cam is good, but really not even a top player on his team.

Vestal will be the team to beat, but Cam will have a hard time even getting a starting position on the team. They have a great back court and the best power forward in the area. Cam is good, but really not even a top player on his team.

who is the best power forward in the area?

If you have to ask, then you don't know anything about high school basketball.

If you cannot answer then you obviously are talking out of your DELETED. Not everyone will agree on who the best player at any position is. But the best power forward is not from Vestal that is for sure, but lets see who you think? Unless you can only talk down about Cam.

Does anyone happen to know if any kids other than Keough and Mullins are playing basketball for any colleges and if so where? just wondering how many kids from the area are playing college ball...(don't care what level)

Keough got a full ride to St. Anselm a pretty good D2 school, where he should play alot

I'm telling you all.

Seton will be anyone's toughest opponent this upcoming season.

PG- Matt Meier

SG- Pat Matthews

SF- Danny Farrell/Devin Kane/Tommy Torto

F- Dan Gosney

C- Chris Furner (With, going to be Sophomore, 6'8", Bobby Garbade right behind him)

They've been completely destroying near all competition in the JCC summer league by increments of thirty or more...

All their starters are returning Varsity players, and also their second line subs are all mostly returning.

I can almost assure you this, as I go to school with them, and have seen them play for years...

They'll take STAC and will have a good run for the State title.

<(o.o)>

SETON IS RACIST! YOU DIDN'T MENTION YOUR BLACK BROTHA GREG G BABY JOHNSON. DELETED RACISTS

Wow...they have CAM and Baltz....that is about it...nothing much else to talk about there....

i know it a little in advance but any idea on the upcoming season... stac champs, section winners, and stand out players...ect?

JC JV BASKETBALL WILL DOMINATE THIS YEAR ;)

Archived