Johnson City becoming dangerous

Guest watchdog

This must be a troll post because JC ain't that bad. If you're afraid of JC then I suggest never moving to Detroit where I used to live. Please if JC is unsafe, then Obama is white.

:lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JC isn't dangerous, it's run by people who are dangerously stupid. I disagree about the theater - I think it's a good start. Now all we have to do is get that DELETED-clown Harry Lewis out of office and out of the village and we might be able to move forward.

JC isn't dangerous, it's run by people who are dangerously stupid. I disagree about the theater - I think it's a good start. Now all we have to do is get that DELETED-clown Harry Lewis out of office and out of the village and we might be able to move forward.

Thanks for clearing things up, I was trying to say something along those lines, but this is better than what I could come up with :D

What JC needs is good old fashioned mob justice. There's no justice like mob justice! Let regular citizens go out and clean up the village with no threat of repricussions! Then we can all meet somewhere for muffins.

Theres one good way to bring justice back to JOHNSON CITY. 2 words

Curtis Sliwa

post-68-1203800675_thumb.jpg

Archived