Johnson City becoming dangerous

Guest watchdog

Jc is somewhat i nice area but where this problem lies in in two area's

1- ALL the drug dealers moving to binghamton and JC from NYC and using the area as a meeting place and exchange port for drugs and sex and other crap...then these dealers get the local women pregnant and their kids come around and their fathers(thats if they know who their fathers are) are growing in numbers and taking over the population of JC

2- Have you seen the children in JC these days, I was driving down grand ave yesterday and all you see is the kids fighting in the streets and throwing snowballs at cars and the few elderly people that live in this area....this spot is the biggest between Grand and Floral from lusk st to willow st area's. That whole area has become a run down trash spot where all the drugs and violence comes from in JC

So lets not sit here and complain about how the Police and Fireman dont do anything...its the fact that the police are just giving up why should they waste their time fighting drug related violence when all they need to do is sit back and let them shoot and stab eachother to death.....and the rest of the people need to start teaching their kids some damn respect and to make them dress like humans not the porch monkeys and the kids that are white thinking their black...its getting old folks..your white and your LAME!!!! Get a job you drain of society and make something of yourself for once and just not waste our money and time

I have nothing but respect for law officers in general, but the JC cops need to do one of two things. They either need to do their job and clean the crap out of JC, or they need to step aside and let the people do what needs to be done. One way or another, the dark turds must get flushed back down to NYC, Puerto Rico, or where ever the hell they come from.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The JC Police get bashed here for the crimes - the "ghetto" areas of JC - yet Binghamton is just as bad. North Street, Thorpe Street, Susquehanna Street, Pine Street. Come on already, quit bashing the cops Maybe what they need is their superiors standing behind them 100 percent. Realize how much crime is out there, put more on the force, make it their goal.

I don't know why....but this just made me LMFAO! :lol:

The bad reports are coming from people who no longer want the Police or Firefighters and are pro-dissolving, as well as people who have a beef with Police & Firefighters. I know in the past the Police and Firefighters have had bad press, but honestly every Police & Fire Department have have their fair share of bad apples. The Police & Fire Department got rid of their big news babies ether through forced retirement and In two cases were arrested.

I have never seen a community put down emergency services the way JC people do. Just like the recent incident with the drunk who just did not want to go to detox and a Police Officer was shoved through a plate glass window and received a broken hand. Cop tells him he is going to detox and he resists, his friend shows up and obstructs them, then "wham" cop goes through a window. I guess the cop could have turned the drunk over to his friend, however if the drunk dies of alcohol poisoning the Police would be sued. So now you have a cop with a broken hand and a drunk with a bump on his head and he's suing the Police for brutality. It should be the other way around. This is such a great world we live in. Oh by the way, the news media is all for dissolving and thats why they put that article in the front page.

I hope you JC People get what you wish for and I'll stand across the river and watch the fireworks.

Jessup

Vestal

Jc is somewhat i nice area but where this problem lies in in two area's

1- ALL the drug dealers moving to binghamton and JC from NYC and using the area as a meeting place and exchange port for drugs and sex and other crap...then these dealers get the local women pregnant and their kids come around and their fathers(thats if they know who their fathers are) are growing in numbers and taking over the population of JC

2- Have you seen the children in JC these days, I was driving down grand ave yesterday and all you see is the kids fighting in the streets and throwing snowballs at cars and the few elderly people that live in this area....this spot is the biggest between Grand and Floral from lusk st to willow st area's. That whole area has become a run down trash spot where all the drugs and violence comes from in JC

So lets not sit here and complain about how the Police and Fireman dont do anything...its the fact that the police are just giving up why should they waste their time fighting drug related violence when all they need to do is sit back and let them shoot and stab eachother to death.....and the rest of the people need to start teaching their kids some damn respect and to make them dress like humans not the porch monkeys and the kids that are white thinking their black...its getting old folks..your white and your LAME!!!! Get a job you drain of society and make something of yourself for once and just not waste our money and time

I am sick of hearing about the northside. One of the drunk guys in the drunk and cops fiasco grew up on the northside.

Wait just a minute! Are you guys sure it's not the JCpolice and Fire Dept's fault? We have to find another way to blame this on the cops and fireman. I'll call my friend Eric at the Press, and have him run another front page story bashing one of these dept's.

Wait just a minute! Are you guys sure it's not the JCpolice and Fire Dept's fault? We have to find another way to blame this on the cops and fireman. I'll call my friend Eric at the Press, and have him run another front page story bashing one of these dept's.
And that right there is part of the problem. What the hell does the Fire dpt have to do with the fact that were over run with know nothing ilitterate gangsters white and black are destroying what used to be a quiet town. I lived on Baldwin ST right next to one of Bob Kuzells crap holes. His craphole had another craphole right behind it. I spent 3 years chasing thievs out of my yard, listening to drunks, druggies and DELETED party till 4am dumping their garbage and half empty beer on the side of my garage I cuoldnt even let my son play in his own fenced in yard for fear that he would come in the house with a whole new vocabulary. Id call the JCPD they show, everyone scatters like roaches with the lights on, cops leave the degenerates come back with more drunks. The cops even knew most of them by name. Complain to Kuzel about it after I found a mini gangster in my garage trying to steal a Snapon Solus, a $1000. diagnostic machine and was told "Well they pay their rent so what do you want me to do about it next time lock your garage. Well it was locked the little DELETED had bolt cutters. And as far as street justice the guy that manages the TGI Fridays lives on baldwin st had his car broken into 3 times, one night he caught the little DELETED in his car at 2am yanhed him out and gave him a swat in the head and got arrested for it. So if your a cop what do you do try to catch them all and be sued like the ones that are sueing now or the ones that tried to sue the school for discrimination or catch a few and hope the rest kill eachother Id go with option b.

The bad reports are coming from people who no longer want the Police or Firefighters and are pro-dissolving, as well as people who have a beef with Police & Firefighters. I know in the past the Police and Firefighters have had bad press, but honestly every Police & Fire Department have have their fair share of bad apples. The Police & Fire Department got rid of their big news babies ether through forced retirement and In two cases were arrested.

I have never seen a community put down emergency services the way JC people do. Just like the recent incident with the drunk who just did not want to go to detox and a Police Officer was shoved through a plate glass window and received a broken hand. Cop tells him he is going to detox and he resists, his friend shows up and obstructs them, then "wham" cop goes through a window. I guess the cop could have turned the drunk over to his friend, however if the drunk dies of alcohol poisoning the Police would be sued. So now you have a cop with a broken hand and a drunk with a bump on his head and he's suing the Police for brutality. It should be the other way around. This is such a great world we live in. Oh by the way, the news media is all for dissolving and thats why they put that article in the front page.

I hope you JC People get what you wish for and I'll stand across the river and watch the fireworks.

Jessup

Vestal

FIREWORKS! When? Where? Will there be a parade too? We don't want to miss them!

Kuzel is the biggest slumlord in JC. But he is a member of the Good ole boy club. Isn't he from the northside.
East Maine Road is where Bob lives. His brother is just down the road from me. He sold the building on baldwin to another slum lord last year I think it was.

East Maine Road is where Bob lives. His brother is just down the road from me. He sold the building on baldwin to another slum lord last year I think it was.

Take back the streets! Take back what is ours! Run the risk of a fine or an arrest, but take back what is ours!

With Johnson City becoming dangerous, the solution is .............................. disolve the goverment. That way it can take 20 minutes for the Sheriff to respond instead of the local police department responding in 5. (sarcasm)

Think about it before you comment.

Exactally! you are gonna DELETED in here about the village and want to disolve it, yet tell how bad it's getting! Do you really think that Harder and his donkeys can police the village? HA! That is too funny!

Guest Barak Hussein Osama
Then he needs to be removed from office by any means necessary (legally speaking, of course).

Morons. :rolleyes:

Why don't the idiots put their money where their MOUTH is and actually RUN for office then? Stupid Dumbocrats haven't wanted to elect a mayor since the bad-old-days of Ed Boncek (note to Rick Shaw - THAT was when JC was the "laughingstock" of BC). Get it right for a change.

I took the five-hour course at Baxter's a couple of weeks ago, and was waiting for the bus (no license, remember?) at 9:30 at night. I'm standing at a bus stop, wearing relatively normal clothes: jeans, coat, gloves, etc. Well, probably six or seven cop cars drove around the block, slowed down to get a REALLY good look at me, and then went on. No sooner would one cop car get around the block, than I'd see another one! Is it really necessary to stare down one lone person waiting for a bus? Then, a cop who was apparently walking the beat sneaks up behind a building with a flashlight, turns his flashlight off, and is peeking at me around the corner of the building. Then he calls for backup, and a cop car sits around the corner for a little while, with at least two cops watching me until the bus came.

It wasn't like I was flashing gang signs or talking to light poles... Since when is it a crime to wait for a bus? Granted, it was late and it was cold, but I was at a bus stop, and there were several more buses scheduled to come to that stop that evening. Oh well.

I took the five-hour course at Baxter's a couple of weeks ago, and was waiting for the bus (no license, remember?) at 9:30 at night. I'm standing at a bus stop, wearing relatively normal clothes: jeans, coat, gloves, etc. Well, probably six or seven cop cars drove around the block, slowed down to get a REALLY good look at me, and then went on. No sooner would one cop car get around the block, than I'd see another one! Is it really necessary to stare down one lone person waiting for a bus? Then, a cop who was apparently walking the beat sneaks up behind a building with a flashlight, turns his flashlight off, and is peeking at me around the corner of the building. Then he calls for backup, and a cop car sits around the corner for a little while, with at least two cops watching me until the bus came.

It wasn't like I was flashing gang signs or talking to light poles... Since when is it a crime to wait for a bus? Granted, it was late and it was cold, but I was at a bus stop, and there were several more buses scheduled to come to that stop that evening. Oh well.

They probably had an APB for someone who matched your general description. Obviously, since they left you alone, they realized you were not who they were looking for.

Well you are ether paranoid or a liar. The JC Cops have no more than three cars on the read at one time and they have not had a walking post in years. Oh, by the way, were you standing next to the Officer when he called for back? I mean you did post that you heard him call in back up. Maybe something bad happened in the area and they were saturating it looking for the perp. You were not it "sorry". So now we complain that they don't do their job. HA

Last night as I was leaving a friends on Grand Ave, at 9:15pm, I drove by the goodwill theater and the jc police had a pedestrian stopped and were searching him for drugs and weapons. Recently on Willow St. A fight broke out between the jc police and local citizens, and now they are suing the police dept.

Several stores on Main St. have closed. Some have been closed for years. Others are moving to Binghamton. It is not a positive outlook. What business's are left will surely be doomed by the new wal-mart.

I remember going to jc in the 70's with my grandmother. It sure was alot nicer then.

I AGREE AND NOW THEY WANT TO GET RID OF THE COPS.

Why don't the idiots put their money where their MOUTH is and actually RUN for office then? Stupid Dumbocrats haven't wanted to elect a mayor since the bad-old-days of Ed Boncek (note to Rick Shaw - THAT was when JC was the "laughingstock" of BC). Get it right for a change.

So noted but not only was Boncek a clown there has been a parade of clowns parading as mayor and the prize goes to Harry Lewis. He actually thinks he is doing a good job. This is scary because of his ignorance. Just look at the shape we are in. Anyone that thinks Lewis is doing a good job is as ignorant as he is. Incidently, nobody in their right mind would run for mayor now because of the huge mess that would have to be cleaned up resulting from our inept mayor. And one more thing, I am right most of the time. Unlike Lewis, I will admit when I make a mistake.

Richard Shaw

Johnson City

Well you are ether paranoid or a liar. The JC Cops have no more than three cars on the read at one time and they have not had a walking post in years. Oh, by the way, were you standing next to the Officer when he called for back? I mean you did post that you heard him call in back up. Maybe something bad happened in the area and they were saturating it looking for the perp. You were not it "sorry". So now we complain that they don't do their job. HA
They do actually have a walking post but thats only in the spring summer and part of fall. The car thing is true however 3 sometimes 4 cars.

Last night as I was leaving a friends on Grand Ave, at 9:15pm, I drove by the goodwill theater and the jc police had a pedestrian stopped and were searching him for drugs and weapons. Recently on Willow St. A fight broke out between the jc police and local citizens, and now they are suing the police dept.

Several stores on Main St. have closed. Some have been closed for years. Others are moving to Binghamton. It is not a positive outlook. What business's are left will surely be doomed by the new wal-mart.

I remember going to jc in the 70's with my grandmother. It sure was alot nicer then.

I know who the hell would go to that theatre..unless they want to get stabbed..WASTE of money fixing that up..why don't they fix up down town instead and pay for more cops on patrole

Guest PowderPuff

:lol: This is amusing because your from Vestal. Ive grown up in Johson City all my life and actually am friends with a couple of the Jc cops. You have no idea how they really are and what they do, and (pssst) if ya did ud keep ur mouth shut. ANYWAY bullcrap about what happend with the 2 cops......noone knows the real story and frankly I dont care BUT if someone refuses detox and wants to go up to the apartment of the friend that CAME DOWN TO BRING HIM UPSTAIRS let him go dont be pickin a fight. The article in the newspaper is crap, they reporter was told nothing except for talk to my lawyer so its amusing how much crap they took off blogs to make a story. Us JC PEOPLE wouldn't put down our emergency services so much if they actually wanted to help....have u seen our cops latley?Not impressed. So next time you want to make comments about how horrible us JC people are....come to our town and say it. Vestal isnt that great either haha ,Endicott, or Binghamton so who cares you wanna complain how people are dont leave your house. :P

Jessup

Vestal

This must be a troll post because JC ain't that bad. If you're afraid of JC then I suggest never moving to Detroit where I used to live. Please if JC is unsafe, then Obama is white.

And you dont think it is with Harry Lewis.

I know who the hell would go to that theatre..unless they want to get stabbed..WASTE of money fixing that up..why don't they fix up down town instead and pay for more cops on patrole

I couldn't agree more. "Fixing up" a theater in that part of the city is like putting lipstick on a pig.

Archived