THE BEEF'S COOKS

Guest :LEROYHOODWATCH

Guest :LEROYHOODWATCH

Walking down by The Beef you don't smell the aroma of steaks, only the smell of pot from the cooks on the back porch. I think this is unacceptable????

Walking down by The Beef you don't smell the aroma of steaks, only the smell of pot from the cooks on the back porch. I think this is unacceptable????

How is the food? If it is exemplary, why should I care if they smoke pot? Read "Kitchen Confidential" by Anthony Bourdain. Heck, on Leroy Street how could you ascertain exactly where it is coming from, Bloodhound?

How is the food? If it is exemplary, why should I care if they smoke pot? Read "Kitchen Confidential" by Anthony Bourdain. Heck, on Leroy Street how could you ascertain exactly where it is coming from, Bloodhound?
The food there is fantastic. A little expensive but well worth it. So if thats how its made smoke it up boys smoke it up.

I know a few guys who work a local restaurants. They smoke pot outside of the kitchen throughout their work night. One thing I always wondered (and never thought to ask) was how the heck to they stay that skinny smoking pot and working around food. I'd get munchies and be like 500 pounds if it were me.

Guest Remmahtime
The food there is fantastic. A little expensive but well worth it. So if thats how its made smoke it up boys smoke it up.

If indeed the cooks are a little "cooked" themselves, I tip my hat to them. That is the best damn steak I've ever had!

Besides, what would make it different than any other dining establishment in the southern tier? It is indeed unfortunate that the aroma of dope is present at the rear of the building. May I remind you all that this establishment is on the corner of Leroy Street adjacent to a liquor store and shares a parking lot with it. It would be absurd to hold The Beef responsible for all of the patrons/general public that use, loiter, or pass the area in question especially when related to its location on Leroy. This patron is nervous just parking the car in that neighborhood, if smelling a little chronic is the worse thing that occurs in that area, God Bless. I would rather have a college flashback than be harassed by some minor to buy him/her booze or supply with loose change. Have a drink and loosen up! :blink:

I used to frequent the beef when the Springs owned it. i went 2 weeks ago to try it again. they did a fabulous job decorating the place. looks fantastic. however, i have never been so sick in my life as i was after eating there. the food is not the caliber that it used to be. i had the filet, an although it thought it tasted ok, it made me very sick. i wont be going back. sorry.

p.s.

try Moxie. best place i have EVER eaten except one restaurant in Boston. The Kobe beef is excellent. a welcome change and a little "upscale" for binghamton. love it!!

p.s.

try Moxie. best place i have EVER eaten except one restaurant in Boston. The Kobe beef is excellent. a welcome change and a little "upscale" for binghamton. love it!!

I second that big time...

• 1 month later...
Guest Binghamton Diner
I used to frequent the beef when the Springs owned it. i went 2 weeks ago to try it again. they did a fabulous job decorating the place. looks fantastic. however, i have never been so sick in my life as i was after eating there. the food is not the caliber that it used to be. i had the filet, an although it thought it tasted ok, it made me very sick. i wont be going back. sorry.

I wonder, did you call The Beef the next day and complain about the food making you sick? How is anyone supposed to fix anything if they don't know about the problem?

Guest Guest
I know a few guys who work a local restaurants. They smoke pot outside of the kitchen throughout their work night. One thing I always wondered (and never thought to ask) was how the heck to they stay that skinny smoking pot and working around food. I'd get munchies and be like 500 pounds if it were me.

I knew a divisional manager of a national company that would toke up 3 or 4 times a day at work. That SOB couldn't go through his day without being high.

My husband went to pick up a slice of pizza at a local pizza store and when the guy turned around his bowl fell out of his pocket. He just looked at my husband and said "woops". Point being I don't care, just don't mess up my food!

Guest Guest

i was deathly ill the last time i ate at the beef. i thought it was just me. will NEVER go back and it was one of my favorite places. Try the Kobe at Moxie. Excellent!!

@

Archived