No one is posting

Guest fdljgnfdlg

Guest fdljgnfdlg

By having to enter a name & adding a case-sensitive captcha, Garo's new BCV is getting a lot less posting it seems. Perhaps the next time he can't pay the bill and has to switch to yet another provider, can you go to one that is more user-friendly?

The fossils and typical moran posters on this site can't deal with the technology.

The easiest way to avoid this is just to register! What's the big deal? If it keeps some of the loonies from posting, I say Great!!

It didn't keep YOU from posting! :lol:

By having to enter a name & adding a case-sensitive captcha, Garo's new BCV is getting a lot less posting it seems. Perhaps the next time he can't pay the bill and has to switch to yet another provider, can you go to one that is more user-friendly?

The fossils and typical moran posters on this site can't deal with the technology.

How old do you have to be to become a fossil? I know for a fact you have to be over 61 to be dirt...not sure about dust though. I'm not a Moran, they used to live across the street, but I am a moron...that's why I like it so much here!

How old do you have to be to become a fossil? I know for a fact you have to be over 61 to be dirt...not sure about dust though. I'm not a Moran, they used to live across the street, but I am a moron...that's why I like it so much here!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

the whole idea was to keep the spam and trolls out...thats why you don't see a lot posts. but if you look at the amount of registered users and increased quality (for the most part) of the posts. I think it is very user freindly site now. i would hate to go back to the old one where every other thread was spam. now if we can only find a ed azourian filter, this site would be perfect.

Apparently YOU'RE the one having a problem technology. YOU are the one having a problem figuring out how to register so that you don't have to put it the code each time. So does that make your a Fossil or a MORAN? (whatever a moran is)

I think the owners have hit on a great format for the updated BCVoice.

Enjoy your ban Jackass! When you 1. Know what the he'll you are talking about and 2. Are ready to follow the rules here, email me and we can decide if you will be able to post here again.

I have noticed a lot less stupidity with the new system. And more fun, less insulting stuff.

Didn't the Morans get transferred to another state? Or was that the Horans?

Sleepless, I wanted you to be the first to get in on the ground floor of my latest invention. You can invest as much or as little as you wish ($50.00 minimum). I am now working on a crayon that can write on water and I have almost perfected a water sending fax machine. Paper is now a thing of the past!!!!!

Sleepless, I wanted you to be the first to get in on the ground floor of my latest invention. You can invest as much or as little as you wish ($50.00 minimum). I am now working on a crayon that can write on water and I have almost perfected a water sending fax machine. Paper is now a thing of the past!!!!!

I'm in for 8 hundred. I can't pass up on a winner like this! Thanks for the tip Hunter.

I find the new forum flat, bland and unappealing. Half of the excitement was the insanity of the locals. Without nastiness, controversy, and gossip the site is turning into an over policed coffee shop. Just boring chat. The craziness is what gets people talking- "did you see this?" "did you hear that?" That's how BCV got so well known to begin with. Its the only place around that you can get the dirt on the Binghamton area. Without that, it's the same as every other local forum out there.

I find the new forum flat, bland and unappealing. Half of the excitement was the insanity of the locals. Without nastiness, controversy, and gossip the site is turning into an over policed coffee shop. Just boring chat. The craziness is what gets people talking- "did you see this?" "did you hear that?" That's how BCV got so well known to begin with. Its the only place around that you can get the dirt on the Binghamton area. Without that, it's the same as every other local forum out there.

I find your whining just as flat, bland and unappealing! If you have something to post, post it. Otherwise SHUT UP!

The reason you are not seeing much posting is many think the site is down. If you had it bookmarked with the other site, it no longer comes up. I didn't know for about a week that there was a new site. I thought the site was down. The other day someone said it had been down for a couple of weeks and they thought it was out of business. I said it's up but the address for local content is different. You are not going to see much posting till people figure out that it is operating.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

the whole idea was to keep the spam and trolls out...thats why you don't see a lot posts. but if you look at the amount of registered users and increased quality (for the most part) of the posts. I think it is very user freindly site now. i would hate to go back to the old one where every other thread was spam. now if we can only find a ed azourian filter, this site would be perfect.

Poptart, for a guy that works out of state, why do you care?

"Moran" poster? How appropriate. :unsure:

I find your whining flat, bland, and unappealing. Half of the fun would be if YOU shelled out the money to run a forum. Without your FREE platform to complain, where would we be? All of that FREE craziness.....how could we think of depriving you of that?

Tell ya what......start your own forum.....otherwise STFU.

Archived