Three Day Weekend

ginger

Columbus Day weekend Governor Cuomo issued a directive to state troopers to "crack down" (whatever that means) on speeders and drunk drivers. I don't hear any "crack down" for Martin Luther King Weekend. Since when did Columbus Day Weekend/Italians become associated with drunkeness and speeding?

How much does it cost the taxpayer for extra troopers or overtime every time he issues these  "crack downs", AS IF the troopers aren't vigilant enough?

:) I can't text or watch videos. I'm seriously nearsighted and my glasses are custom made for distance vision because I'm on the road all of the time. I am going to listen to this tonight on my way to work.

Too bad the Governor didn't put extra staff on the highways this weekend. What a mess! Cars running themselves off the road due to the weather. Saturday night, a truck that carried 6-8- new vehicles ran into a ditch up on the throughway. I have no idea how that truck didn't tip over due to the slope it was sitting on and the weight. I would have liked to have seen how they towed it out without it tipping. I bet that takes a bunch of skill.

Yesterday, swear to God ...I have come to the conclusion people who drive green cars can't drive...yes I mean the color green and electric cars. Pick a lane set the cruise and STAY THERE! My last hour home took an hour and forty minutes because the green cars and trucks took up the entire highway. Surprise, its upstate NY and it snowed...that doesn't mean drive in the middle of the road because the plows haven't gotten to it yet. 

And where was the state trooper when the Morningstar Farms tractor trailer was dropping snow and chunks of ice all over everybody. A huge chunk of ice slammed into my windshield so hard I thought I was done for. Then again, perhaps that was my wake up call for bringing up Enochian chess lol... :) 

https://images.app.goo.gl/awYjdxikQ1NcW7jy6

https://www.ewtnreligiouscatalogue.com/child-mary-stella-matutina/p/ARTFRMAR00949