How A Non Hyphenated American views Modern Anti-American DNC.

JB 2

President Trump has been impeached for asking a known corrupt Government to investigate corruption.

VP Biden has been filmed bragging about how he extorted a foreign Government into firing a Prosecutor  investigating corruption. And added "gravitas" by adding that Obama would back him up.

President Trump accused of working with Russians and seeking their help in getting elected.

BHO whispers on hot mic how he will have more leeway to help Putin after being re-elected.Allows Russia to buy a too high percentage of the US  Uranium mining.

President Trump is accused by the anti-American hyphenated low lives of some kind of cover up. Never mind Facts, opinions now matter in the House of Representables.

The former Administration brought known Terrorists into Oval Office on a regular basis, and worked hand-in-hand with domestic terrorists.

President Trump fights to protect our Constitutional GOD given Rights. Including the First & Second Amendments, without which all the other Amendments are merely suggestions.

Democrats try to take away our only Defense in self protection. Former Administration arranged for multiple sales of Guns to Criminals resulting in American Deaths. Then REfuses to explain by covering up and not  a sound from Democrats.

President Trump has been insulted, threatened, had numerous videos portraying his killing, recipient of some of the most vile hate filled rhetoric ever heard outside a black panther/noi get together. And that is just the elected democrats.

Shortly after the 2008 elections a man in Pennsylvania paid (with money he Earned thinking he had a Right to voice his opinion) for a newspaper ad and was arrested for it. All the ad said is that the newly elected anti-American might hopefully follow in the footsteps of some former Presidents.

Many other opinions I have would never be put in writing by me. In spite of NYS demanding all Criminal be released ROR, even bank robbers, rapists, Hate Crime s etc. I am pretty sure I would be held in a cell for telling Truthful Provable things about Democrats.

More Americans Fewer Democrats

You've laid things out better than I could have JB. Re: Biden/Obama...why doesn't the senate consider calling them as witnesses instead of Hunter? He doesn't know anything except his daddy got him a no show job.