What If Democrats Were Right? Will They Warn President Trump?

JB 2

After hearing on news today President Trump will be at Daytona 500 I began to be concerned.

It brought to mind the memo Democrats sent to their staffers a few years back.

Seems Democrats learned some of their staffers might attend a NASCAR Race and Democrats were horrified of contamination so Warned staffers to be sure they were caught up on all their Medical Shots.

Ya reckon they will warn President Trump of the hazards of being around those suffering of Flag waving, hard working, Patriotism Disease?

Or, maybe Democrats already know it is too late, President Trump is already infected by those of us that still Respect, Believe in, the Constitution & Bill of Rights?

According to Article II of the Constitution the President has the following powers:

• Serve as commander in chief of the armed forces
  • Commission officers of the armed forces
  • Grant reprieves and pardons for federal offenses (except impeachment)
  • Convene Congress in special sessions
  • Receive ambassadors
  • Take care that the laws be faithfully executed
  • Wield the "executive power"
  • Appoint Cabinet officials, White House staff and Supreme Court justice
  • DO WHATEVER I WANT

8 hours ago, JB 2 said:

After hearing on news today President Trump will be at Daytona 500 I began to be concerned.

It brought to mind the memo Democrats sent to their staffers a few years back.

Seems Democrats learned some of their staffers might attend a NASCAR Race and Democrats were horrified of contamination so Warned staffers to be sure they were caught up on all their Medical Shots.

Ya reckon they will warn President Trump of the hazards of being around those suffering of Flag waving, hard working, Patriotism Disease?

Or, maybe Democrats already know it is too late, President Trump is already infected by those of us that still Respect, Believe in, the Constitution & Bill of Rights?

No, they won't warn him. Democrats are demonstrably violent, mentally ill and dumb as f*ck circa 2020. Oh, they also want everything for free so they can sit on their fat ass and virtue signal their higher IQ. The Democrat party is dead when you look at the numbers. The real ones have already moved over to TRUMP. I love it. 

On 2/13/2020 at 6:07 PM, 19April1775 said:

No, they won't warn him. Democrats are demonstrably violent, mentally ill and dumb as f*ck circa 2020. Oh, they also want everything for free so they can sit on their fat ass and virtue signal their higher IQ. The Democrat party is dead when you look at the numbers. The real ones have already moved over to TRUMP. I love it. 

Looks like Democrat Fears are real.

There is a Patriotism Pandemic taking hold, if Daytona is representative of support for America.

I think topic "....… BOSS" says it better than I can.