Roy Halladay Documentary

2 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

You’re kidding, right?

giphy.gif

I started boycotting MLB in 1987 or 1988 and literally have seen one game since, Jeter’s last game. All I read/heard about him (Grade A+ person) made me want to watch his finale’. 

There are details, but the crux of the reason I started boycotting was the typical baby spoiled brat attitude and twisted justifications of salaries/pay that many of the stars had. The two last straws were Pete Rose after an appearance here and Rickey Henderson (then on the A’s) a week or two later. 

2 minutes ago, WolfMan said:

I started boycotting MLB in 1987 or 1988 and literally have seen one game since, Jeter’s last game. All I read/heard about him (Grade A+ person) made me want to watch his finale’. 

There are details, but the crux of the reason I started boycotting was the typical baby spoiled brat attitude and twisted justifications of salaries/pay that many of the stars had. The two last straws were Pete Rose after an appearance here and Rickey Henderson (then on the A’s) a week or two later. 

Now that you mention it, I think you may have told me this in the past.  I get it.  Roy Halladay was definitely different.  The documentary should be interesting.  

I came back after 94. It took me several years but I did come back. If these fuckers (both sides) can not come to an agreement on something regarding money for 2020 I may not be back. As someone who was laid off (along with 30 million others) from this, you'd find me hard pressed to watch baseball again if millionaires and billionares haggle over money with so many out of work.