"Peaceful Protesters" Attack Children's Hospital and 2-Year Old Patient In Houston

YankeeDoodle

Good morning, on first cup of coffee...why were they rioting at a hospital? I read the comments but couldn't figure it out?

Also, did I just hear Bob Joseph say parents should bring their children to the "peaceful protests"? So your children can watch people behave like animals and use all manner of filthy language? Place your child in harms way?  He stated he's been on runs with local police so it's not like he doesn't know exactly who is out there. 

Grafitti on the Masonic Temple building? This is who we are dealing with.

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Also, did I just hear Bob Joseph say parents should bring their children to the "peaceful protests"? So your children can watch people behave like animals and use all manner of filthy language? Place your child in harms way?  He stated he's been on runs with local police so it's not like he doesn't know exactly who is out there.

For those who haven't seen the topic. make sure you check out (with video too):

It's "Take Your Daughter To the Protests Day". What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

I did see your video and thread. Also note I mentioned in another thread last night...a very nice young lady, left the protest at BCC. She's was maybe 24 yrs old and said things are out of control. She thought she was supporting George Floyd. When they started using the "N" word it was time for her to go.