Bored - What to do Tonight

Mouser

We're bored. Need to go do something.

Already did the shopping. You can only shop so much before the rudeness of others settles in and you've had enough.

Not into all these sports that are going on locally this weekend.

Mrs and I just want to get out and do something. Thinking about a movie - but that's out of the question because of all the teeny-bopers and inconsiderate attitude they display.

Anyone else get this...Bla Bla Bla feeling and just want to do something but not sure what ??

Go see Donna the Buffalo at Castaways in Ithaca and dance your shoes off!

Where is it in Ithaca? What type of atmosphere?

The girlfriend and I went to see Rambo, it was good and we were happy we went. Don't go by reviews we didn't think they did it justice at all.

We went on front street kids were good and quiet! Just 1/3 of a crowd.

Or Thristies is where we hangout mixed crowd and our friends.

Yea, someplace we haven't tried before.

Lets see, nope been there. Naw that place was to loud. Ah that place was like everyone just trying to impress others there.

Ahh now that's a thought...

Order in a Pizza from our Good Friend Tony (owner) over at Di Rienzo's on Henry Street. Have him put in a sheet pizza, Half Loaded, Half Plain with Extra Cheese (Mrs loves plain cheese pizza). After cooking toss it in the cooler (we both like cooled pizza). Go and pick up a movie, pick up pazza on way home, stay in and eat, cuddle and ( who knows).

On second thought we do that a lot during the week.

I don't know. just one of those BLA days, want to go do something, just not sure what.

Roller Skating I'd fall on my A** so that's out.

Bowling, I have a bad wrist and have a hard time.

Packing a basket and going up to State Park and going for a walk and having abite to eat, that's something we have not done since October, but a little to cold now.

The heck with it. Call a cab, go to a place that has food and a band, not worry about drinking and having fun, Dance the night away, take a cab home.

now the question is where ?

What a day

I have a trailer load of old pallets. First the guys and I are going coyote hunting and then we are gonna torch the pile of pallets. The girls are going to be back at the house playing around the hot tub (and probably some cards) until we get back and torch the pile.

We have a few bottles of Jim and there is always plenty of Sam Adams and Guinness.

Not sure what wine the wife grabbed but knowing her it is probably red and sweet.

Here's an idea. Get a bottle of tequila, get nice and loaded and chase the old lady around the house naked for a while. Let her know she still floats your boat.

Don't need the booze for that, and she's to willing...and that can be proven....LMAO.....

Sleepless in Hillcrest -- Come on down and shoot pool with the rest of us. You and the wife can meet some real nice people!

When ? Where ?

Just got back from the Mall. Have not been there in over a year. What a ZOO. What's with all the car's, truck's and SUV's ? Had a real hard time getting around. Kids today, what a joke they are. Not one bit of consideration or respect. :rolleyes:

Sure am glad we stopped at Ruby Tuesday's for a quick drink before walking around. Haven't been to Spencers in a long time but did find this talking bird. Some of the things that it's states...well...I am taking it to work Monday and hanging it in one of the storage cab's that everyone uses. It will surely be a good day, for a Monday that is. :) :)

:)

Archived