Conklin code violations spreading

thomas

per this week's Country Courier...Supervisor Dumian said the spread of code violations has begun to look like a plague. He is getting a lot of complaints on these violations that sometimes look like junk yards. The Town has been trying to work with property owners for years. "That is what is frustrating," Dumian said. The Board spent much time discussing changing the steps for dealing with code violations.

I'm still waiting for Jason Garner to call me back since I called him a couple years ago. I want the speed limit to be changed. The town kept passing the buck when I would call them to complain. I ended up pulling a child off the road when his baseball was hit across the road. He was seconds away from being killed as he was not in the line of sight of the vehicle coming over the hill.  We have deaf children and other kids in the area and the speed limit is at 55. Cars and Motorcycles go above the speed limit like its a race track. God Forbid One of these day a child or children are going to get hit by one of these cars. The town lawyer isn't worth his pay. As far as the children and their parents. We are talking nice families so parents can't be blamed for not controlling their children.

On 6/22/2021 at 3:16 PM, thomas said:

per this week's Country Courier...Supervisor Dumian said the spread of code violations has begun to look like a plague. He is getting a lot of complaints on these violations that sometimes look like junk yards. The Town has been trying to work with property owners for years. "That is what is frustrating," Dumian said. The Board spent much time discussing changing the steps for dealing with code violations.

A big nod to that Thomas.