Is Anyone Out There in BC Voice Land?

Guest sclade

it would not be bcv without afc. You may not believe or understand what he says, but you have to respect his passion and his firm beliefs. God Bless you afc.

I admit, he is infuriating at times, and I don't agree with him most of the time, but it isn't the same when he/she isn't posting.

it would not be bcv without afc. You may not believe or understand what he says, but you have to respect his passion and his firm beliefs. God Bless you afc.

Yes, it is always good to encourage a hateful, mean-spirited, bigot. Clap! Clap! We need more of that, don't we?

As far as respecting someone's passion and firm beliefs -- many people have those. Hitler, Charles Manson, etc. I tend to not respect people simply because they have passion and firm beliefs.

Yes, it is always good to encourage a hateful, mean-spirited, bigot. Clap! Clap! We need more of that, don't we?

As far as respecting someone's passion and firm beliefs -- many people have those. Hitler, Charles Manson, etc. I tend to not respect people simply because they have passion and firm beliefs.

i am sorry but i don't find afc hateful and mean spirited at all. He believes in god and believes in the catholic teachings to the t. so you may not agree with him, yet still when all is said and done, he is still passionate. and nothing can deter him from his beliefs. I think it is misguided of you to link afc with hitler and charles manson. To my knowledge, afc never murdered anyone. I am not telling you to believe in what he says, nor am i telling you to respect him. I just respect him even though i don't agree with everything he says. just because someone has a different opinion than you does not make them bad.

Archived