Need a new doctor

Guest Guest

Fran Monroe, FNP at Lourdes on Main St in Endicott is very good. I had her back when she was at UMA near UEHS but then had to change to a Lourdes doctor (my insurance company didn't participate with UHS because they're greedy s.o.b.'s) so I got stuck with Dr. Ahmed for awhile (don't go to him by the way - he told me I was having back pain because I was a little overweight when in reality I had a kidney stone that needed to be operated on - didn't find that out until I landed in the ER 2 months later) but ANYWAY, Fran moved to Lourdes a little while ago (I heard she was sick of the "crap" at the UMA facility) and I changed back to her right away. She always listens, is very kind, and will ask you if you feel her assessment of your current health problem is correct which, as a woman, I think is very important. She takes a very pro-active approach and even referred me for a colonoscopy at 26 yrs old "just to make sure" my previously diagnosed IBS wasn't actually a polyp, colon cancer or something else. Her nurse, Eric, is great too. The office seems to run pretty much on schedule - I hardly ever have to wait to get in and if I do they are very apologetic. I have even gotten in for sick visits the same day I called. I think she is accepting patients which is vitally important to your quest so I say GO TO FRAN!

Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Dr. Wasco is good. He is at Lourdes' PCA on the East side on Robinson street.

How about Dr. Mark Corey at Guthrie in Owego. He is a great doc. It would be worth the ride.

Guest Guest
How about Dr. Mark Corey at Guthrie in Owego. He is a great doc. It would be worth the ride.

I agree, Dr Corey is excellent. He listens to what is wrong and spends the time necessary to cure your ills. My entire family goes to him in Owego at Guthrie.

Archived