No loyalty pledge no debate?

Concerned Resident

Well Good Morning. I'm wide awake. I just peeked out the door.  Not a lot of snow but it looks pretty icy. I suppose I'll go shovel in a bit.

Rona McDaniels bores me to tears. That being said, I will probably be switching my party so I can vote in the primary. As John mentioned, at this juncture, there is no party without Trump. 

Rona McDaniel should be saying, We got robbed and we're not letting it stand. 

As for Hakeem Jeffries...every time I see that kid post on Twitter I remind him that he only pays a lousy $213.00 A YEAR in property taxes. He and his wife make good money. They own a condo in a building that has a grandfathered tax reduction for low to middle income people. They qualified when they moved in. The property has something like another 10 years to go. They are upper middle class now. 

He need to walk the walk and pay his own fair share. He's part of the problem not the solution. Same for Kathy Hochuls scheme to increase housing in Westchester and Suffolk county. Like we haven't seen this played out a million times.