Solak to return to Twitter in 24-48 hours

Solak Supporter

34 minutes ago, WolfMan said:

Frankly, I think they should have fired Solak and hire someone younger for the role, like William Mattar. He’s not too young, not too old, has a very similar demeanor as the old guy yet is much more clever. And bring back the Steve Garlock character. The show was never the same when they cut that character. 

Firiday nights have never been the same without that show.

Solak and Steve were like Martin & Lewis, Simon & Garfunkel, George Steinbrenner and Billy Martin.

Don’t see William Mattar as part of that mix.

Hopefully, Solak brings back the live feeds reminiscent of his early 2000’s cable access classic solo shows.

12 hours ago, WyattEarp62 said:

That's it SS, keep worshipping at his altar!

Leave it to you to actually condone everything that I have mentioned without offering some kind of a defense.................................You would be a terrible Attorney!!

He is irrelevant................and now, so are you!

JS has some sort of deep obsession with rich David, I mean JS constantly posts rich David even when he is no longer in politics. It's pretty sad, maybe when JS lost the seat for school board that really nailed JS coffin that he will never be elected unlike Rich David. 
On this site SS kept making the accusations without providing any proof that Rich David had mattresses in the basement of a downtown property. It must be very dark for JS to come to terms that Rich David has done well for himself. 

1 minute ago, Bingking said:

JS has some sort of deep obsession with rich David, I mean JS constantly posts rich David even when he is no longer in politics. It's pretty sad, maybe when JS lost the seat for school board that really nailed JS coffin that he will never be elected unlike Rich David. 
mom this site SS kept making the false accusation that Rich David had mattresses in the basement of a downtown property. It must be very dark for JS to come to terms that Rich David has done well for himself. 

Solak effectively advocated against the losing, low energy GOP State Senate candidate in 2022, who has made no definitive statement he is out of politics. 

Solak has no illusions about that filthy downtown nightclub and what went on in its filthy basement.

Unfortunately for JS many people are over his Twitter comeback as JS continues to push Jablons Meritless allegations against local politicians on his Twitter page. 

Does JS realize he is losing followers 

Does JS realize his friend there Jablon posted on Facebook about "always wanting to be an October surprise" and then Quickly deleting it. If this person was anyone else JS would have moved on a long time ago but he fails to see the light. Oh well I am sure Scott Baker was made aware of that. Maybe if JS was transparent and would like to report both sides of the equation he should consider posting Bakers response to that laughable complaint. 

Anyways good luck Solak Supporter 

• 1 month later...

Wow! He is beyond irrelevant now. I just looked at the last week’s worth of his Tweets. While his occasional polls do at times get a dozen or two votes, his regular Tweets very rarely have a like or reply, and super rarely a re-Tweet. But then, he only has 1,008 followers. Not shocked, but I expected at least twice that. 

3 hours ago, WolfMan said:

Wow! He is beyond irrelevant now. I just looked at the last week’s worth of his Tweets. While his occasional polls do at times get a dozen or two votes, his regular Tweets very rarely have a like or reply, and super rarely a re-Tweet. But then, he only has 1,008 followers. Not shocked, but I expected at least twice that. 

Not on Twitter, but still look for Solak’s tweets daily. Others do too.

Local political class members know he has influence, and rightly fear it.