Solak to return to Twitter in 24-48 hours

Solak Supporter

Solak has already relapsed on his social media with Jablon posting all over the comment section again. 

I love Solak but this is what lost his viewers when he was on Twitter last time around. 

some simple advice for Johnny boy: lose the Crazy Train !

On 3/5/2023 at 8:40 PM, Bingking said:

Solak has already relapsed on his social media with Jablon posting all over the comment section again. 

I love Solak but this is what lost his viewers when he was on Twitter last time around. 

some simple advice for Johnny boy: lose the Crazy Train !

Solak’s viewership has stayed steady (1001 followers). Apparently they do not care as much about who posts in his comment section as you do.

13 hours ago, WyattEarp62 said:

I have two words...........................Emily Jablon!

Nuff said!

Lol Emily Jablon is the biggest Joke of broome county, she claims of being a victim of sexual an assault by Scott baker and yet she posted a comment on Facebook and quickly deleted her comment that she "always wanted to be an October surprise" when sharing her news conference where she was used as a prop by Scott bakers competitor leading up to the election.

Can we say she destroyed her own case lol too bad Solak can't keep her loose mouth shut and the fact that comment has been saved. 

20 minutes ago, Bingking said:

Lol Emily Jablon is the biggest Joke of broome county, she claims of being a victim of sexual an assault by Scott baker and yet she posted a comment on Facebook and quickly deleted her comment that she "always wanted to be an October surprise" when sharing her news conference where she was used as a prop by Scott bakers competitor leading up to the election.

Can we say she destroyed her own case lol too bad Solak can't keep her loose mouth shut and the fact that comment has been saved. 

It really is all about her for you, isn’t it.

So what?

Really SS??

At one point John was pretty legit and was doing some good work......................and then the wheels came off!

He started posting pictures of young girls in some Asian Sorority at BU.................Not sure what purpose that served! But it was very strange and somewhat creepy! 

If he was posting pictures of my daughter, there most definitely would have been a major issue.......and it would not have ended well for JS.........Do not care that he is an "old man"................Stay the F away from my kid(s)..............especially my daughter!

THEN he starts attacking local politician's family members.............you want to beat up the elected officials...........have at it.............But again, stay the F away from their families...........That is a dangerous line to cross.................and he crossed it!

And now that leaves us with the whole Emily Jablon debacle................She is an absolute, 100% nutjob!.............And JS continues to defend her......................Stop, just stop!!

So, there you have it SS......................Any credibility that JS had, is flushed!!

But you go ahead and keep following him like some stray puppy...............................for someone who claims to be so smart.....................you ain't!

2 hours ago, WyattEarp62 said:

So what?

Really SS??

At one point John was pretty legit and was doing some good work......................and then the wheels came off!

He started posting pictures of young girls in some Asian Sorority at BU.................Not sure what purpose that served! But it was very strange and somewhat creepy! 

If he was posting pictures of my daughter, there most definitely would have been a major issue.......and it would not have ended well for JS.........Do not care that he is an "old man"................Stay the F away from my kid(s)..............especially my daughter!

THEN he starts attacking local politician's family members.............you want to beat up the elected officials...........have at it.............But again, stay the F away from their families...........That is a dangerous line to cross.................and he crossed it!

And now that leaves us with the whole Emily Jablon debacle................She is an absolute, 100% nutjob!.............And JS continues to defend her......................Stop, just stop!!

So, there you have it SS......................Any credibility that JS had, is flushed!!

But you go ahead and keep following him like some stray puppy...............................for someone who claims to be so smart.....................you ain't!

At what point was he pretty legit in your estmation? What good work he did are you referencing? How were such things so easily negated?

Solak rules.

3 hours ago, WyattEarp62 said:

So what?

Really SS??

100% correct. Just like how JS was following Christine Battisti around videotaping her during the last DA election and she had to file a report with BPD. 

Also, anyone other than Jablon Solak would not continue to defend and as Bingoloid pointed out it affected his credibility . Did she send him "photos of herself" like she admitted she did with Scott Baker because she admitted he voted on Art projects and is JS continuing to give her good press ?

Lame SS!

Thanks Bing!

I forgot about the Christine Battisti situation.

Just one more reason he has zero credibility left!

He cashed in whatever chips he had, and went all in with EJ....................Straight down the rabbit hole!

4 hours ago, WyattEarp62 said:

Thanks Bing!

I forgot about the Christine Battisti situation.

Just one more reason he has zero credibility left!

He cashed in whatever chips he had, and went all in with EJ....................Straight down the rabbit hole!

Amen! I'm right with you. 

That's it SS, keep worshipping at his altar!

Leave it to you to actually condone everything that I have mentioned without offering some kind of a defense.................................You would be a terrible Attorney!!

He is irrelevant................and now, so are you!

Wow! What an absolute blockhead!

You actually condone all of those things that have been mentioned because he makes things "Interesting"?

Are you serious??

He is now a complete "Clown Show" at best!

And again..................You would make for a terrible Attorney!

16 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

Solak has guts. Slinking cowardly types permeating the local political class and company are jealous.

Posting pictures of children is not a man with guts, these are the actions of a sick and cowardly man. You can dislike someone or their politics, but leave their kids out of it.  

Frankly, I think they should have fired Solak and hire someone younger for the role, like William Mattar. He’s not too young, not too old, has a very similar demeanor as the old guy yet is much more clever. And bring back the Steve Garlock character. The show was never the same when they cut that character.