The World Knows Now

ginger

I haven't seen the entirety of Tucker Carlsons J6 expose and footage. I did watch Senator Schumers response on the senate floor this morning.

The World Knows Now. 

I wonder what the ramifications will be. I see North Korea has issue a statement regarding US interference with the launching of missles. 

Furthermore, regarding the guy in the viking horns and the J6 commitee.. how it that NOT obstruction of justice? 

So I missed Tucker last night. Did I miss anything exciting?

The more I hear Chuck Schumer talk...

You know China stated the Biden administration is NOT QUALIFIED to lead on human rights issues.  Now that the world has further evidence the democrats and DOJ are compromised, keeping the J6 protesters in prison without due process will give them further reason to act out against their own people. 

We all know how the FBI operates these days...if you don't cut a deal with them, guilty or not, they come after your entire family. I don't know what the answer is to make them stop targeting Americans.

Since I've been home I've been watching a lot of stuff on FB. Every time I see law enforcement detain somebody and say, "I have to figure this out." It makes me sick. I'm glad some of them were able to sue their cities.

3 hours ago, ginger said:

So I missed Tucker last night. Did I miss anything exciting?

The more I hear Chuck Schumer talk...

You know China stated the Biden administration is NOT QUALIFIED to lead on human rights issues.  Now that the world has further evidence the democrats and DOJ are compromised, keeping the J6 protesters in prison without due process will give them further reason to act out against their own people. 

We all know how the FBI operates these days...if you don't cut a deal with them, guilty or not, they come after your entire family. I don't know what the answer is to make them stop targeting Americans.

Since I've been home I've been watching a lot of stuff on FB. Every time I see law enforcement detain somebody and say, "I have to figure this out." It makes me sick. I'm glad some of them were able to sue their cities.

Tucker was supposed to deliver “The Goods” last night. Really didn’t happen, which make me think Fox sanitized it 

15 hours ago, DanCooper said:

Tucker was supposed to deliver “The Goods” last night. Really didn’t happen, which make me think Fox sanitized it 

One of the girls on twitter dvrd it and said he didn't deliver. I wonder how much they got paid. The FBI paid Twitter 3 million to shut up conservatives.